Air India Flight 182

rollingpunjab

Sure, which books do you recommend i should read. I would be greatful for those books. Also do you live in the B.C. area. We B.Cer's know what Malik has done. It's no secret to us, since I grow up listening to what he does and even have saw with my own eyes the way he behaves.

Just send me an pm or publish it here which books you want me to read.

Thanks in advance.

Well.. my brother, i personally don't know him nor i live in BC or in canada but i have one thing to say is that we should not blame someone or disagree with him/her just because they seem to be little different to you (whether in negative or positive way). See in this way, in reality they faced a lot of stuff against them.. media, politics and whole country (india) is against them and if i was in his place, i would probably be stiff and mad at everyone.. especially when i am loosing money on lawyers. If Canadian judicial system found them not-guilty then wouldn't it be good enough for us to consider that as truth as no one found any evidence nor clue against him/them or sikhs in general.

I will pm you the names of some good book by non-biased authors.

DOn't get me started on the Canadian judicial system or any other countries system. Well here is an example how the court system finds 'truth'. Take alcohol we know its harmful we know it kills, causes diseases, but still it is legal to drink. It is predicted in the next 10 to 20 years alcohol will be illegal to drink in Canada as a beverage. But not because it's harmful, but because the places where you consume alcohol are being limited. If you at a bar and drinking alcohol and you get too drunk and start driving after and end up crashing into another car and killing the people in that car. The person who crashed the car doesn't get sued, no no, the logical thing is he drank he should be sued. But this is the Canadian court system the person who served him the drinks (the bar) is the one getting sued and paying the millions. The responsibility is put on the bar to not serve too much alcohol to a person. Now is this even logical, forget Truth, its far from it. Also B.C. is know for murder capital of Canada and just guess how long you get for killing someone here........ 10 to 15 years. And if your selling drugs its a slap on the wrist......2 or 4 years and for both you can get bail after 5 year and for the latter 1 year.

Singh, I think your trying to come up with excuses for Malik to behave in the behavior he does toward other Gurdwaras that don't obey to what he says. IN other words he has become this bully with his boiz. The Malik crew.

I see where your getting at, but after 84 attack what happened??? Indira Gandhi was killed by Sikhs. Thats all the fire they need to keep the campaign of calling Sikhs terrorist and killing them.

Assination of INdira out weighs the one plane. Again things don't add up when you point fingers at the Indian government.

Brother, First read some history books (at some simple basics) on this topic (i can suggest you some good books) and then come up here for discussion on such topics. Reason is that hundreds of members like yourself keep coming back with the same type of replies for the past 8 years.

Sure, which books do you recommend i should read. I would be greatful for those books. Also do you live in the B.C. area. We B.Cer's know what Malik has done. It's no secret to us, since I grow up listening to what he does and even have saw with my own eyes the way he behaves.

Just send me an pm or publish it here which books you want me to read.

Thanks in advance.

lol i know exactly what your talking about, went to khalsa school in surrey and grew up their

their's a reason so many ppl turning their backs on the gurdwaras cause of hypocrits

If your turning your back on the Gurdwara because a few don't know how to behave then your not much of a Guru Ka Sikh. I still go to the Gurdwara even though this stuff is happening. Anyways all this stuff(talk) happen in the langar hall.

From my research I feel that Inderjit Singh Reyat is innocent and I am unsure about Parmer, Bagri and Malik.

The Indian Govt was behind the attack!!

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!!

Please provide the evidence from your research!

Reyat was guilty, he killed those guys in Japan with one of his dodgy bombs, he admits to making the bomb for AI182. Glorifying such shady charachters guilty of cold blooded innocents is not what Guru Ji's Singh should be doing. To us these guys are as bad as the murdering Punjab Police scum who killed our youth in fake encounters.

As for Bagri and Malik getting off, well Tytler, Nath, Kumar and co have all escaped justice as well.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaaateh!

Inderjit Singh only admitted being guilty to reduce his sentence from life in prison to 5 years. Secondly it was only year after 84, Inderjit Reyat was asked to make a device, but was not told what its going to be used for. Thirdly Inderjit Singh knows alot, but due to threats to his family he is keeping a secret. Inderjit Singh never made the bomb he only made the device, the GOI agencies plot bomb materials in his garden. Inderjit Singh reads gurbanee all day in prison and stays in chardi kalaa. Now Bhai Sahib has been released, until his next court case.

Actually know Damesh Darbar is getting along with the Rose Road Gurdwara that keeps chairs in the Langar hall. IT's strange that so much blood was shed between these groups, so much chaos, but now these guys are buddy buddy and not to mention they are violating Akal Takhts Hukam not to associate with the Rose Road Gurdwara.

Maybe some other members can shed some light on this.

If Parmer was a so called "Terrorist" then why was he allowed to go to India freely. Secondly if Parmer told the GOI the real criminals behind the air india attack then why did the govt kill him and not use him as a key witness?? It doesnt make sense.

This was a govt plot to deframe sikhs. It was just year after 84, govt agencies must have been on high alert. On the day of the attack the bag x ray screens were not working, the fight was delayed by few hours and sniffer dogs wernt functioning properly. Furthermore after the intelligence suggesting that someone is planning to attack the air india flight, someone with the name "Singh" boards his luggage onto the plane but doesnt board himself. Would'nt that raise a alarm!

From my research I feel that Inderjit Singh Reyat is innocent and I am unsure about Parmer, Bagri and Malik.

lol cause at the time they didn't have enough evidence to convict any guys from air india bombing or charge them cause the canadian govt never cared they saw it as india's problem for 2 decades

read that article i posted if indian govt involved then they used parmar malik and bagri guys and killed parmar cause they hated him and after they used him without him knowing they needed to destroy him

plus lol some big brave man talwinder parmar was lol he surrendered to punjab police then rated everyone out, yet most khalistanis make him sound like the bravest soldier in the world

what was the bomb they were testing in the forest

and why did reyat buy the equipment used in the bombing, he's the one who bought the supply's, your an <banned word filter activated> to think reyat had nothing to do with it when the supply's for the bomb were purchased by him and he confessed to it

if indian govt involved it means they used double agents to do it and in the article i posted you'll see who that double agent could of bin

Actually know Damesh Darbar is getting along with the Rose Road Gurdwara that keeps chairs in the Langar hall. IT's strange that so much blood was shed between these groups, so much chaos, but now these guys are buddy buddy and not to mention they are violating Akal Takhts Hukam not to associate with the Rose Road Gurdwara.

Maybe some other members can shed some light on this.

its cause so many in the community have turned on these guys running the gurdwara, i have bin hearing the same thing, the community is sick and tired of looking like animals and cry baby's on the 6 oclock news for everyone to see cause of these idiots, now they want to get their popularity back and claim their working together or trying to work together cause some of the problems in the community like drugs and domestic abuse and men murdering their wives has gotton way out of control

Its funny that whenever this book is discussed those posting forget about the allegations it makes against Parmar and his wealth. This is a serious angle that should also be looked at instead of focussing on parts of the book that go with your agenda.

lol dude everyone knows in vancouver that these gurdwaras run by alot of these guys got robbed, alot of these guys were friends before and would use table and chairs as an issue to fight with eachother when ppl knew that the real reason for the fights was for the power and control of the gurdwara and their influence and cashflow

Please provide the evidence from your research!

Reyat was guilty, he killed those guys in Japan with one of his dodgy bombs, he admits to making the bomb for AI182. Glorifying such shady charachters guilty of cold blooded innocents is not what Guru Ji's Singh should be doing. To us these guys are as bad as the murdering Punjab Police scum who killed our youth in fake encounters.

As for Bagri and Malik getting off, well Tytler, Nath, Kumar and co have all escaped justice as well.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaaateh!

Inderjit Singh only admitted being guilty to reduce his sentence from life in prison to 5 years. Secondly it was only year after 84, Inderjit Reyat was asked to make a device, but was not told what its going to be used for. Thirdly Inderjit Singh knows alot, but due to threats to his family he is keeping a secret. Inderjit Singh never made the bomb he only made the device, the GOI agencies plot bomb materials in his garden. Inderjit Singh reads gurbanee all day in prison and stays in chardi kalaa. Now Bhai Sahib has been released, until his next court case.

if the indian govt is framing him why doesn't he just report it to the rcmp or vancovuer police or come to the media and ask for protection, dude he bought most the supply's used in the bomb, he even confessed to this

alot of these guys claim to be so holy and religous heck reyat's buddy bagri has always claimed to be religous and holy but

bagri went in new york saying he won't rest till he killed 50 000 hindus, while this <banned word filter activated> coward decides to have an affair in the khalsa school while preaching about sikhi in the gurdwara telling ppl their horrible sikhs or not even sikhs cause they cut their hair or do this or that and then idiots like malik would back hypocrites like him up

no concrete conclusion aquired so far...well going by the remarks of sangat i am forced to say that all the three bagri, malik, lakhmir singh, reyat and parmar were involved at some instance in the tragedy...but then why bagri and malik was acquitted and that too after a long long trial...poor canadian court of law just like India I guess...NO...there was lack of evidences against them...as such we cannot call them criminals...this is one thing...!!

further as i already stated is it possible to blow an Air india plane in mid air without a substantial support from involved staff members or rather GOI agents...certainly not a task of 3-4 young sikhs holding grudge against GOI....!

If Parmar was arrested, why was he killed and where is his statement..?

considering 26/11 attacks on mumbai...the GOI has stil not killed ahmed kasab who knows about the plot of incident and who all are involved in it...why was parmar killed...it clearly points towards the involvement of "somebody" from indian intelligence...whose name the killers of parmar tried to hide...!

further if bagri stated that he wanted to kill atleast 50000 hindus...then what's the big deal...?

those days, 1984-85 due to operation bluestar and genocide of sikhs in delhi and other parts of India almost every sikh was against hindu community of India who mocked the sikhs after operation bluestar and distributed sweets to celebrate the kiling of Sant Jarnail Singh and other people...and out of anger even a very sensible person could loose his/her temper and state such things considering the situation prevailing at that time...!

but such statements doesnt proove that you are actually involved in mass kiling of innocent people...!

moreover considering this statement...in AI flight 182 hardly few hindus were there if not nil, there were sikhs as well and canadians also...and many visitors to canada from other countries...!

so again the statement of bagri cannot be considered a base for that incident...!

no concrete conclusion aquired so far...well going by the remarks of sangat i am forced to say that all the three bagri, malik, lakhmir singh, reyat and parmar were involved at some instance in the tragedy...but then why bagri and malik was acquitted and that too after a long long trial...poor canadian court of law just like India I guess...NO...there was lack of evidences against them...as such we cannot call them criminals...this is one thing...!!

further as i already stated is it possible to blow an Air india plane in mid air without a substantial support from involved staff members or rather GOI agents...certainly not a task of 3-4 young sikhs holding grudge against GOI....!

considering 26/11 attacks on mumbai...the GOI has stil not killed ahmed kasab who knows about the plot of incident and who all are involved in it...why was parmar killed...it clearly points towards the involvement of "somebody" from indian intelligence...whose name the killers of parmar tried to hide...!

further if bagri stated that he wanted to kill atleast 50000 hindus...then what's the big deal...?

those days, 1984-85 due to operation bluestar and genocide of sikhs in delhi and other parts of India almost every sikh was against hindu community of India who mocked the sikhs after operation bluestar and distributed sweets to celebrate the kiling of Sant Jarnail Singh and other people...and out of anger even a very sensible person could loose his/her temper and state such things considering the situation prevailing at that time...!

but such statements doesnt proove that you are actually involved in mass kiling of innocent people...!

moreover considering this statement...in AI flight 182 hardly few hindus were there if not nil, there were sikhs as well and canadians also...and many visitors to canada from other countries...!

so again the statement of bagri cannot be considered a base for that incident...!

no the statement used by bagri shows how hypocritical he is, preaching in gurdwaras tellign sikhs they were horrible ppl if they cut their hair looking down on ppl while he had made statement about killing 50 000 hindus and had an affair in khalsa school

its to show how hypocritical bagri and his close supporters our, their in the gurdwaras judging ppl and talking down on ppl who cut their hair or drink or whatever, while they preached about killing inocent hindus and while bagri had an affair as well

don't forget parmar malik and bagri guys and alot of their buddies were going around in gurdwaras telling ppl to avoid flying air india, hence why so many sikhs did boycott the flight even though many did still fly air india

this author roasts the khalistanis from vancouver in early 80's, good read cause she interviewed alot of these guys

i think the part of that book that really turns me on khalistan is how the khalistanis in vancouver in the 80's would call the author their sister cause they would tell her that muslim and sikhs were brothers in the fight against hindus, dumb pakistani kissups

when i say pakistani kissups i mean these guys who kissed any pakistani's <banned word filter activated>

turns me against khalistan not on khalistan that was my error,