Dad Is Mean To My Mom

Guest dillard

Ji, don't say that again. Matha is placed on the holy feet of my Beloved, my Maharaj Ji. Not people like me. I'm nothing. My Beloved is everything. Merciful, compassionate and full of love. The Creator itself. So, no, don't look at the fingers pointing towards him, look at HIM. Look at the 'Daataar' himself. Maharaj Ji. Don't embrass me in front of him again by saying that, I won't be able to look at him. I request you. Waheguru.

And Ji, everything is Akaal Purkh himself. Everything. You are too. Yes, you are too. Not your mind but the real you.

Be more determined. More determined and 'focus' on your high aim. Your aim to meet him. Merge into him. More eagerly. Devote more time to him. You will be able to do it. He's more eager to meet us than we are.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Fateh guru ke pyaareo,

It is true isn't it. Think you have nothing, even if you have everything. Even if you get the big stuff, you know what I'm talking about, it's still nothing without Vaheguru. hanna jee.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you don't believe in "black magic" does not mean it does not exist! I knew other people would state the obvious, read more bani, do more seva etc...so I decided to put something new in my post. If you didn't like it, thats your problem, it wasn't directed at you anyway. Regarding your response to "<banned word filter activated> for tat" - I stand by what I said previously; from your response it seems that you have never been in such a situation. So I suggest you keep your opinion, which has clearly been constructed without any experience of such, to yourself.

That "marad pradhan samaj" comment was completely uncalled for. I have no clue where in the bloody hell you got that from

PS I'm not "young generation" and definitely not the "oldies and uneducated"

^wlsw ^ws khwvY soeI jW ky ihrdy Brm n hoeI ]

khhaalasaa khhaas kehaavai soee jaa(n) kae hiradhae bharam n hoee ||

Brm ByK qy rhY inAwrw so ^wls siqgurU hmwrw ]

bharam bhaekh thae rehai niaaraa so khhaalas sathiguroo hamaaraa ||

above answer for your black magic stuff.

And marad pradhan smaj comment was not meant particular for you papi ji, but for general for those households where women has no say in dealing with daily routines.

And listen to Amarjit singh taanpuri for rehni rahe soi sikh mera shabad.

Bibi AmarjitKaur, no offense but I do not think you understand the delicacy of the situation or else you would not have suggested that he starts doing what his dad does unto him.

Not that I want to start an argument, but suggesting somebody about black magic, is that understanding the delicacy of the mind of young adult.

Why cann't we just believe in one Guru Granth Sahib jee where no black magics (if they exist) would stay anymore.

Why can't we suggest younger ones to do Waheguru simran, rather than putting some evil thoughts in their minds.

Isn't that pushing them away from Gurbani and get entangled in jadoo tooNe stuff.

Just hate to see that even young generation falls for these things. I thought it was only oldies and uneducated believed in these things.

As far as suggesting the "<banned word filter activated> for tat" for the guy. I think he needs to see little bit of that. Why our men (esp. indian and esp punjabi) like to treat women like somebody to raise their kids and cook food for them.

Just hate this men mentality. Marad pradhan samaj. isn't it??

I only read the first few lines made me lol.... a essay about ages and metal stuff you made me laugh

Those things apply to a KHALSA. but lets not kid ourselves, we are not khalsa.

I think I've gone off topic enough already; I do not wish to discuss this anymore.

So lets all do black magic on each other. Does it work the same like we say "FREEZE"????

Anyways, I don't wish to continue to mislead youngsters to forget what Gurbani said and believe in these things either. End of discussion.

I know its off topic but yeah .. IDC :D .. Papi tenu ki ho gaya patua?? Havin a bad day at work or what?? Your last few posts don't go with your personality bhole ... thanda ho ja : )

Odd that we always know the solution is Gurbani and yet we seek other so called easy answers. Sigh...
Odd that we get annoyed if we have to say that more than a few times...

Ji, sometimes the 'taunting' can be a blessing in disguise. Understand?

It may do some great good to the other. So sometimes, just let things be.

And you just try to 'BE'. Just BE. :p

Maybe I should just try to SEE instead :p