Bitter Experiences At Hazur Sahib

sahib_bindra

I had recently gone to hazur sahib, nanded. I was very disturbed because of the following rituals that take place there. THIS IS JUST MY POINT OF VIEW AND SO SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN BY ANY OTHER MEANS.

1. AFTER THE REHRAS SAHIB IN THE EVENING 3 HINDUS SIT RIGHT INSIDE THE GURUDWARA COMPLEX AND PLAY SHEHNAI DURING THE CHAUPAI SAHIB. THEY ARE SOMEWHAT IN THE RSS CLOTHING. I WENT UP TO THEM TO STOP THIS MANMAT I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT THEY WERE APPOINTED BY THE MANAGEMENT . PEOPLE WERE TAKING MATHAS TO THEM AND GIVING THEM MONEY. IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE?

2. I KNOW DASAM GRANTH IS A CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE BUT I WAS LISING TO ITS VYAKHYA IN THE EVENING. THE PREACHER REPEATEDLY SAID " GURU SAAB ONLY LOVED THOSE PEOPLE WHO GAVE HIM WEAPONS AND HORSES" I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THIS SO PLS DON'T GET AFTER ME.I WOULD LIKE SOME GIANIJI TO PU LIGHT ON THIS.

AFTER THE BHOG OF THE DASSAM GRANTH , A GOAT IS SLAUGHTERED RIGHT NEXT TO THE NISHAN SAAB AND TILAK IS PUT ON THE SIRI SAAB OF GURUJI. IS THIS RIGHT?

THE ARDAAS PERFORMED THERE IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS DONE IN PUNJAB , DELHI.

I THINK BEING JUS 300 KMS AWAY FROM THE RSS HQ IN NAGPUR AND 2000KM AWAY FROM PUNJAB THE RSS HAS ALTERED THE PRACTICES IN THAT REGION.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The maryadha of Hazur sahib is different from rest of asthaans. When people with little knowledge see this they are shocked. The maryadha is from paratan times and will not have been influensed by the likes of RSS, there are some very chardikala gursikhs there.

In the times of Guru sahib Ji, there was a lot of hostility. Ordinary people would be harassed by the rulers with great pain and suffering , Guru Ji ordered that all who come to me must bring horses and weapons, infact this hukam was given from Guru Hargobind Sahib ji as well. Horses and weapons were a must to start preperations for the onslaught that was to come, this is why the giani said that Guru Ji loved those who brought horses and weapons, that is not to say that Guru Ji did not piyar all his Sikhs (and no-sikhs).

As for the hindus playing shehnai, sorry this just makes me laugh (with sadness)

Gurdwaras are not exclusively for Sikhs anyone can enter and if these souls were playing shenai, tell me what crime have they committed? What beadbi has been committed? We seem to get on the beadbhi bandwagon so quickly. It is not as if they were even in the darbar sahib , they were just inside the complex, tell me what right did you have to go stop them playing shenai in accompaniment to Chaupai Sahib Ji ? As for people giving them money, why not ?

1. AFTER THE REHRAS SAHIB IN THE EVENING 3 HINDUS SIT RIGHT INSIDE THE GURUDWARA COMPLEX AND PLAY SHEHNAI DURING THE CHAUPAI SAHIB. THEY ARE SOMEWHAT IN THE RSS CLOTHING. I WENT UP TO THEM TO STOP THIS MANMAT I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT THEY WERE APPOINTED BY THE MANAGEMENT . PEOPLE WERE TAKING MATHAS TO THEM AND GIVING THEM MONEY. IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE?

They have nothing to do with RSS. They are localites who play music outside the complex for generations...a topi and shirt is also what Marathis wear...

2. I KNOW DASAM GRANTH IS A CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE

Who told you that? With your logic Sri Guru Granth Sahib is also a controversial issue because Namdharis dont belive in its Guruship.

I THINK BEING JUS 300 KMS AWAY FROM THE RSS HQ IN NAGPUR AND 2000KM AWAY FROM PUNJAB THE RSS HAS ALTERED THE PRACTICES IN THAT REGION.

Now with your logic The Vatican has altered all the practices in Gurdwaras of Europe and The Queen of England has altered the practices in the Gurdwaras of England

Maybe you could have gone there as a Shardhavan Sikh and not like heretic Ragi Darshan

Sahib_Bindra, arent you the one who is often posting on this forum something in support, defence of Sarna Brothers...

Well that makes quite a lot of sense now...

Sarna was humiliated at Hazur Sahib when Manmohan Singh's security personnel 'forced' him off the stage when he went there and sat with the PM without being asked.

Your current post has a strong undertone of that incident.

Sahib_Bindra, arent you the one who is often posting on this forum something in support, defence of Sarna Brothers...Well that makes quite a lot of sense now...Sarna was humiliated at Hazur Sahib when Manmohan Singh's security personnel 'forced' him off the stage when he went there and sat with the PM without being asked. Your this post has a strong undertone of that incident.

veerji I mentioned before that these are my personal point of views and don't have any political motives. I m still young to know all the facts that's y I posted my queries .

and as far as the forced thing is concerned . he was asked to acompany the pm from delhi . and if u want I can scan the invitation here. it might have been possible that due to heavy rush he must have been misunderstood for some one else .

im out of this post because ppl here are only interested in pulling legs and don't believe in a healthy discussion

bhul chuk di maafi wgjk wgjkf

<br />Sahib_Bindra, arent you the one who is often posting on this forum something in support, defence of Sarna Brothers...<br /><br />Well that makes quite a lot of sense now...<br /><br />Sarna was humiliated at Hazur Sahib when Manmohan Singh's security personnel 'forced' him off the stage when he went there and sat with the PM without being asked. <br /><br />Your this post has a strong undertone of that incident.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

veerji I mentioned before that these are my personal point of views and don't have any political motives. I m still young to know all the facts that's y I posted my queries .

and as far as the forced thing is concerned . he was asked to acompany the pm from delhi . and if u want I can scan the invitation here. it might have been possible that due to heavy rush he must have been misunderstood for some one else .

im out of this post because ppl here are only interested in pulling legs and don't believe in a healthy discussion

bhul chuk di maafi wgjk wgjkf

You should also know that there are millions of vanjaras living in areas around hazur sahib. Many of them are hindus now.

One of vanjaras, VP Naik, became chief minister of maharashtra in 1960s. He used to tell of his visits to Hazur sahib as a teenager on every dussehra along his parents. So do not consider every hindu coming to Hazur sahib as RSS.

RSS has no control in affairs of hazur sahib. darshan Ragi patornised by Sarna can make noises but these are all lies.