Sarbloh Granth

Guest Truth seeker

hau apradhi - glad to be of help, and also u asked to correct ur mistakes so we did now take it like a man. nyway u can say what u want i wont b on here no more

and singh 20, i knw singh man bit too hot headed sumtimes.

could you please clarify how i did nindhyaa because i cant see where i done it, i need to know exactly so that i dont make that mistake again, thank you :)

vaaheguroo

WJKK WJKF

i think hau apraadhi has been misunderstood. His point is obviously that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Guru ship to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and ONLY Guru Granth Sahib Ji...and we all know this is the truth. Hau Apraadhi is not doing any nindiya and is simply stating facts. I think we should see the good in all. Waheguru is in everyone and we are all mere learners.

Galthiya maaf.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

I'm a lil bit confused..

Although I believe that we should give the utmost respect to Sri Dasam Granth Ji as this is our Guru Ji's bani, should we not also respect Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hukam - the gurugaddi was only given to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, does that not mean that only Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Living Guru?

Bhul Chuk Di Khima

WJKK WJKF

is the sueeaa jaagat joth japai from siree sarbloh granth?!?!

baani is from siri dasam granth sahib jee maharaj. tetee saveye. not sure if there is a similar shabad from siri sarbloh granth sahib jee though. and also i have heard from nihung singhs that the full sarbloh granth in the steeks hasnt been published.

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=1351

and also you are very right, all 3 granths are our guru. and are jugoh jugoh atal and even beyond

Its not on internet because its ment to be gupt ... it was gupt it is gupt and it will remain gupt ... u want to learn come in dal panth do seva for years ... and when they think u are ready for it u will have its geyan ... its santheya is given once in many years ... and to handfull just to keep the geyan alive ...

u think u can understand without the kirpa guru khalsa panth u can buy it and read but u will understand nothing .... even big geyanis can get it shudh ... so respect it as gupt and do ur naam simren when right time comes things will come forward ...

there are loads of other thing to study guru granth sahib sri dasam granth bhai gurdas varran nanak parkash granth suraj parkash granth panth parkash granth .... and i think lifes even short to understand mool mantra ... so let it be gupt ...

Its not on internet because its ment to be gupt ... it was gupt it is gupt and it will remain gupt ... u want to learn come in dal panth do seva for years ... and when they think u are ready for it u will have its geyan ... its santheya is given once in many years ... and to handfull just to keep the geyan alive ... u think u can understand without the kirpa guru khalsa panth u can buy it and read but u will understand nothing .... even big geyanis can get it shudh ... so respect it as gupt and do ur naam simren when right time comes things will come forward ... there are loads of other thing to study guru granth sahib sri dasam granth bhai gurdas varran nanak parkash granth suraj parkash granth panth parkash granth .... and i think lifes even short to understand mool mantra ... so let it be gupt ...

100% Agree with what Jassa said

Its not on internet because its ment to be gupt ... it was gupt it is gupt and it will remain gupt ... u want to learn come in dal panth do seva for years ... and when they think u are ready for it u will have its geyan ... its santheya is given once in many years ... and to handfull just to keep the geyan alive ...

u think u can understand without the kirpa guru khalsa panth u can buy it and read but u will understand nothing .... even big geyanis can get it shudh ... so respect it as gupt and do ur naam simren when right time comes things will come forward ...

there are loads of other thing to study guru granth sahib sri dasam granth bhai gurdas varran nanak parkash granth suraj parkash granth panth parkash granth .... and i think lifes even short to understand mool mantra ... so let it be gupt ...

Isn't that exactly what Brahmins used to do with lower caste people or even other people for that matter in Guru Nanak Maharaj's times? Hiding the vedas and its meanings... Kudos brother!

Fateh