Sonia Gandhi and the Hindu Nationalists

bsbk123

GuruFatehJi.

KhalsaJi,

A country that has over the past half century tried to turn the tide in favour of Hindu nationalism now seemingly faces a crisis of its own league. They are going to be hounded by the same fear they so mercilessly threw on its outnumbered minorities.

Without much comment on whether the country will benefit or suffer at the hands of Sonia Gandhi as Prime Miniter, I will personally choose to watch the show and witness the unfolding of dramaitics. The most uncomfortable people in India right now are the Hindu Nationalists - champions of the Hindutva cause, in particular regard to the types of the RSS. They will disregard Sonia as a true Indian (just because she was not born in India) and challenge her ability to rule the country. They will only see the uncomfortable fact of having a non-Hindu rule over them. This is the time they will face the same music they played on others.

Only time will tell if these nationalists will become the hunted for a change. It's not likely to happen, but that is exactly what their inner fear is. This is one phase in their country's history of politics where the nationalists will freak for their egoitic agendas.

As far as the Sikhs are concerned, I feel no fear. If our past has not feared the mightiest of powers that tried their bloodiest best to annihilate the Sikhs, then the coming days are of no less reason to put our heads up high and prepare and be on our guard.

As for now, I rather feel that it is the Hindu nationalists who are going to need some consolation.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sonia Gandhi had refused to become Prime Minister of India and now most likely Manmohan Singh will be new Prime Minister of India. Sonia Gandhi had called a meeting at 6.00 pm tonite where most likely they will choose Manmohan Singh as Prime Minister.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest mehtab

Thank God!

I myself wanted Manmohan Singh to be the next PM. He is the right guy but with the wrong people, and so once he is in power, hopefully he will do the right things if he doesn't come under pressure from the other people around him. I hope and wish so!

in a way i wanted to see Sonya gandhi rule india, Gandhi wrecked punjab and made india strong. now i wanted to see Gandhi make india in the same position as punjab is, a poor land. then we could seize the opporunity in getting khalsa raj. if her raj weakened, we could get what we wanted.

so manmohan singh is good? what does he look like.

bhol chukke muaff karo for my opinions.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

New Prime Minister name has not announced, lot of country wide agitation perfomed by congress supporter, presurizing Sonia Gandhi to become PM.

Though Manmohan Singh is number 1 in this race but I feel some Congress Leaders and other parties who are supporting congress do not want a Honest and that too a Sikh man become PM and close all the door for them to fetch money out of the power/ chair.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!