Blockages In Life

Guest HS2010

Hello there,

There is something I would like some guidance and your thoughts on as I don't know what to think? Basically I do believe in God and that everything is in his hands and whatever is meant to be is meant to be, we have to accept Waheguru's will.

I have got everything I want and need and have ever asked for accept for one thing.....my life companion, my husband.

A fews years ago I met this guy, I liked him, nothing happened thankfully and it didn't get serious but for some reason it didn't work out, he married someone else. At the time I was heartbroken and upset as I liked him, but I knew it had happened for a reason and looking back now I know it was for the best, he probably was not the right guy for me. So I have moved on forgotten about him and he is behind me now.

Last Dec (while looking on a Matriomonal site) I came across a guy. Now this guy caught my attention straight away (I had been looking on this site for the best part of a year and never came across anyone that I liked or thought was worth pursing), but for some reason this guy really caught my eye. However at the time of seeing his profile I had a gut feeling he doesn't come on the site no more, I don't know why? Anyway for months I didn't do anything but then in the Summer I sent him a message and have not got a reply back, but as I said I don't think he comes on the site no more?!

What my problem is I feel and what I am trying to say is that in my life I feel like I have blockages and obstacles, like nothing ever goes smoothly for me, there is always something in my way. It was even like this with the first guy, we got on well and I really liked him then all of a sudden he just turned round and said he was marrying someone else and wouldn't give me a reason why? And with this guy I have seen on the Matrimonal site in Dec its like he is there but I cannot get through to him? I believe that in life things happen for a reason and you even meet people and come across people for a reason, and I have come across this guy who I am interested in for a reason but I don't understand what the reason is as he is there but cannot get through to him.

I know I have said that I have got everything I want and I have but some of the time it has been a sturggle to get where I want? There always feels like there is an obstacle in my way and a blockage like and I struggle. I have never been in a relationship and every guy I seem to like I cannot have for some reason or another and I am in my mid 20's and am serious about settling down but I cannot find anyone. I see other people who meet people so smoothly with no problems and have messed around and a girl like me that has never been with anyone finds it a struggle?

Is there any paath I can do that will remove any obstacles in my life and will help finding but husband smoothly? Many thanks.

awwww i know kinda hw u feel. this happened to me too. i found a girl who was sweet and in2 sikhi in a big way but nope it didnt happen. whjat u gotta do is dnt think about it too much ull go mad. just enjoy life work hard and im sue things will work out perfectly for u. dnt worry and dnt waste ur time thinking about silly stuff. smile fateh

Your way too closed. Forget about guys for a while. It's good that you didn't fool around whilst going though your life, but don't be overshadowed by joy. Keep things in a realistic level. Go to a local gurudwara, where they talk about life. Understand. Let everything flow, you will soon find what you want.

Bhenji is ur family lookign for a guy too 4 u,

i mean its difficult to find sumone your self its good to get gursikh conenctions that can set u up rather then u directly finding sumone, Guru sahib has already found your partner its just a matter of meeting ends as sumone needs to introduce you , :)

Guest --Gupt--

Guru fateh!

Dear sister i know the pain u'r going from.

Shaadi da sanjoga kolana vaste roja ik sukhamani saheb ji da patha karo.

Regurally go gurdwara at morning.Wake up early & do patha.

Don't think much b'coz thinking will only waste time & make u depress so cheer up gurbani is very powerful.

Everything will be fine.

I myself have seen one example:

one girl had engaged with a very rich gursikh guy but the girl don't want to leave her job so her relation was breaked.

That girl & her parents were very tensed then the girl's mother started sukhamani saheb daily & as the girl was going job she did dukhabanji saheb more that one.Slowly the dukhabanji saheb was in the girl mouth she doesn't have to look at gutka.The girls mother also go to gurdwara in the morning daily & after some time passed the girl got a gursikh handsome husband.

So keep patience.

Guru ji take care of there childrens.Jinni chinta tavahnu hai ahapni us toha kayi jada guru ji nu hai.

Par har chiga da samaya fix hai.So believe in Guru ji & read bani,Do sewa.

Guru fateh!

May god bless u with a loving gursikh husband.

Thank-you so much to u all for repling.

Surj - U r a right that I should stopping thinking about as thinking drives u mad. I know this as with the first guy when he told me he was marrying someone else, all I kept doing what thinking over and over in my head, why? that it did start to drive me mad! Also I learnt thinking doesn't make anything happen!

Papi - As u said Chaupai Sahib will help and that I should recite this abni as many times a day as I can, does that mean I can recite it whenever and whatever I'm going, ie, when I'm getting ready for work in the morn, going to and coming from work etc. Also it is ok to recite along to it if I play it on my ipod etc? I know what u mean about ur career being in shambles becos as well as my problem with marriage my job/career is up in the air as well!

Another question I know paath is best read/said out aloud but can u also whisper it, say in mind?

As far as i know (about anything going on in life), worrying doesn't gain us anything but makes us more and more sick/mad/depressed etc. But whenever worrying comes in the play, start reciting Chaupai sahib or some of other favorite tuks in your head or loudly (as you like) and you will be fine soon.

guru myrY sMig sdw hY nwly ]

gur maerai sa(n)g sadhaa hai naalae ||

My Guru is always with me, near at hand.

ismir ismir iqsu sdw sm@wly ]1] rhwau ]

simar simar this sadhaa samhaalae ||1|| rehaao ||

Meditating, meditating in remembrance on Him, I cherish Him forever. ||1||Pause||

And another one of my favorites

so siqguru ipAwrw myrY nwil hY ijQY ikQY mYno ley CfweI ]

so sathigur piaaraa maerai naal hai jithhai kithhai maino leae shhaddaaee ||

That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.

and

ਸਾਸਿ

With each and every breath, meditate in remembrance on the Lord of the Universe,

ਮਨ

and the anxiety within your mind shall depart.

ਆਸ

Abandon the waves of fleeting desire,

ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਮਨ ਮੰਗ

and pray for the dust of the feet of the Saints.

i may seem kinda on the other side ... ur looking for a guy and there is a guy who is looking for a girl to get married on this site ... why dont u contact each other ... hmmm ... i just got that idea in my mind so posted it ...