When Is It Justified To Kill Or Harm Animals?

Gursikh Singh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Gursikh' Singh is in his new Ferrari 'F430'. He gets his dog (who seems to be annoying to 'gursikh') and gets the dog's mouth and ties it to the back of the exhaust pipe of his new Ferrari 'F430'. So all the 'Carbon emission' is being thrown into 'Gursikhs' dog's mouth. After 2 hours of driving around in circles, (Ironically) 'Gursikh' notices his annoying dog is no more. 'Gursikh' is happy.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Veerji , you literally let your imagination run wild in this case. . .

Both of you'll carry on your discussion (if I could call it so) , i am really loving it ! ! As it is has been a very boring day for me today :D

WJKK WJKF

Why are you replying to your own quotes?

:6

Tou can tell a bright kid once. A dumb kid many times, yet still he will not understand.

Oh...Ok...

:6

You're not having some sort of breakdown, are you? Replying to yourself?

:D

First you're defending 'Sikhs' worshiping at stone idols now this!

'Gursikh' Singh is in his new Ferrari 'F430'. He gets his dog (who seems to be annoying to 'gursikh') and gets the dog's mouth and ties it to the back of the exhaust pipe of his new Ferrari 'F430'. So all the 'Carbon emission' is being thrown into 'Gursikhs' dog's mouth. After 2 hours of driving around in circles, (Ironically) 'Gursikh' notices his annoying dog is no more. 'Gursikh' is happy.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Veerji , you literally let your imagination run wild in this case. . .

Both of you'll carry on your discussion (if I could call it so) , i am really loving it ! ! As it is has been a very boring day for me today :D

WJKK WJKF

:D

Ok...after some 'interesting' :6 viewpoints from Jag_Singh, it seems that contributing to the death of animals through global warming by way of greenhouse gas emissions by fossil fuels is acceptable as long as the intention is 'totally the opposite to killing the animals'....which on hindsight is an oxymoron....as these emissions all contribute to global warming....which in turn is and will have a massive impact on the planet in regards to extinction and death of animals.

Ok..so killing/harming animals by the way of global warming is acceptable, any other reasons when it's acceptable?

We covered so far, pest control and eradication, and killing dangerous animals.

hmmm...let me think....mmmm...how about harming/killing animals for pesticide/drug/chemical development?

Acceptable within Sikhi or not?

Yep, green house gas emission from fossil fuels, another mechanism where we are killing the environment and living beings.

Interesting turn of events. You admit killing animals, yet you want solutions to keep animals safe.....

I see where your coming from with the global warming. Like use the car less often. Walk. It's good points.

Your original statement is clear. You want to help animals live, but you want no carbon emission (from what I see). It's not as easy as you think. Then you accuse others of being narrow minded.

Ok..so killing/harming animals by the way of global warming is acceptable

Your admitting it...........unless your a liar............

It nice to actually talk to someone who talks with honesty for a change. Not liars trying to back their point based on falsehood. Let alone your other points, you cannot back up your first point yet.