Zee Punjabi Showing Things Abt Mata...good Or Bad?

gurmzz

well...As far as I know, Zee punjabi isn't a dedicated TV channel only for Sikhs community. Its a Punjabi channel covering Sikhs, and Hindus and their punjabi cultural beliefs and traditions. They are just showing whats out there in the Punjabi practices which is different than Sikhi so to cut it short - No jio, I don't see any problem with it.

WJKK! WJKF!

Many Punjabis are not Sikhs, so there's nothing wrong with it since Zee is not a Sikh channel.

ohh yeaa i didnt notice that :p

well...As far as I know, Zee punjabi isn't a dedicated TV channel only for Sikhs community. Its a Punjabi channel covering Sikhs, and Hindus and their punjabi cultural beliefs and traditions. They are just showing whats out there in the Punjabi practices which is different than Sikhi so to cut it short - No jio, I don't see any problem with it.

yeaa i noticed...but then, in a show my mom watches in sahara one, lakha singh i dont know who he is but he sang matas kirtan/songs wtv u call them. so i guessed some sikhs believed in mata

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

Absolutely right, Zee Punjabi is not a Channel dedicated to Sikhism. Hindu Punjabis believe in Devis and Matas.

I just feel that many Sikhs view such programmes ( channel surfing is a well known addiction) many of them must be looking up and thanking Guruji for giving them birth as Sikhs.

Guru Rakha