Jag Singh

jassa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like the more truth one tell another, the more advantage they take of your simplicity. This is exactly the point I was getting through in the 'Truth' Thread I started. But no one understands, they try to use Gurbani, explain everything then go back to their wrong ways.

How can one possibly live a life like that?

bruv what u talkin about..... this thread is all about u....

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrtttaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!

:D :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Geek_Party_3.jpg

It's like the more truth one tell another, the more advantage they take of your simplicity. This is exactly the point I was getting through in the 'Truth' Thread I started. But no one understands, they try to use Gurbani, explain everything then go back to their wrong ways.

How can one possibly live a life like that?

Oh Jag_Singh ji, duniya nu sudharan nikalan ton pahilan apne aap nu sudharana hai. Not personally commenting at you for anything I noticed, but commenting in general.

Once someone had a quote I really liked "Look in the mirror, the biggest hope to the panth is looking right back at you". If everyone thinks like that, wouldn't be have a better society one day. I know its really small change, but what if 50% of the people do look in the mirror and do realize it and get better, would Amarjit be still dreaming then. I guess not.

Don't think too much about what others do, think more about what u gonna do. They have a movie at sikhnet made to enter in the film festival called "rub dekh riha", feel like God is always watching you, no matter where u are. And rub is seeing/feeling the deepest thoughts one have too.

Don't be so disappointed from what people do, where they lie and not lie, are honest or dishonest. The only person you can for sure change is YOU. To see the change in others, you can only act as a role model and hope that things will change.

Apne valon honest koshish karidee hai in a nice way, but if people still choose to be not listening/following, its their choice. You did your part, thats all required by you.

Once again, above comments are written in general, so please don't take personally.

I see where your coming from. I try to get right to the point. But all I get is more 'jokes', which I'm used to nowdays, cus I'm the joker in my life. It's like all you want to do is share your knowledge with others, help them go in the right direction, yet still you get the same people taking advantage of you.

I ask a simple question, I get an inappropriate reply.....I'm like, why. If you you cannot answer the question then don't answer it. I'm not forcing the person to tell me the answer. Thats why I joined this forum, to learn more about sikhi.....But if there are the odd people who don't understand your question, yet still frame you for your honesty, then what can I do about it?

It's like in school, can the teacher stand it if the joker of the class disturbs other people from learning?

Then there's personal problems we all go through. Which becomes a pain when you get the wrong advice.

You say don't think about others, Thats exactly what I'm doing. I'm not being them. The other person is simply that other person. I am me. you are you.

But if someone tries to distort sikhi, bring false into the equation, then I will talk. I will keep talking. so anyone who tries to change facts about sikhi, just forget it, it's not going to work. If anyone wants to do something about it, then contact the sevadaars.

I'm here to understand the reasoning why people say things. It help me understand the 'foundation' of the orignal question. Not to question there personal 'ethics' or 'morals'. You have a problem then ask for solutions, don't sit in silence.

btw, I'm not here to party either.

I see where your coming from. I try to get right to the point. But all I get is more 'jokes', which I'm used to nowdays, cus I'm the joker in my life. It's like all you want to do is share your knowledge with others, help them go in the right direction, yet still you get the same people taking advantage of you.

I ask a simple question, I get an inappropriate reply.....I'm like, why. If you you cannot answer the question then don't answer it. I'm not forcing the person to tell me the answer. Thats why I joined this forum, to learn more about sikhi.....But if there are the odd people who don't understand your question, yet still frame you for your honesty, then what can I do about it?

It's like in school, can the teacher stand it if the joker of the class disturbs other people from learning?

Then there's personal problems we all go through. Which becomes a pain when you get the wrong advice.

You say don't think about others, Thats exactly what I'm doing. I'm not being them. The other person is simply that other person. I am me. you are you.

But if someone tries to distort sikhi, bring false into the equation, then I will talk. I will keep talking. so anyone who tries to change facts about sikhi, just forget it, it's not going to work. If anyone wants to do something about it, then contact the sevadaars.

I'm here to understand the reasoning why people say things. It help me understand the 'foundation' of the orignal question. Not to question there personal 'ethics' or 'morals'. You have a problem then ask for solutions, don't sit in silence.

btw, I'm not here to party either.

Its ok, Take it easy. I understand your frustrations. I have been in your shoes million times where I feel like people just don't understand me. But what I realized after many many years, that there are as many wolrds in this universe as the humans are. Each person lives in his or her own world. At times, we all do like seagulls, mine mine mine, or me me me. Its all about me.

If you can somehow just lift yourself above that me me me notion, you will see that every other person in this world is you. What I mean to say that all of us are so focused on ourselves that whole day we all just think about our rights, our vicotries, our thoughts being right, our actions being right. Imagine that person in front of you, being actually you. Isn't that person thinking the same way like you are? So its kinda in a way rat race. We all wanna be the "me right me right" kind of people.

If you can just imagine for one second that person you are dealing with is mirror image of you (not the physical body of him/her, but the person inside that physical body you are dealing with), you will understand the frustrations of people. You will understand where they are coming from.

Unfortunately, we all think that others are jokers, that I know best, that I am right always, that I know how to solve problems, that I think good of the society, that I keep others on front, that I do the biggest sewa, that I nam jap the most, that my way of nam japping or doing anything else is the best. Now think like this that person infront of you is thinking the same way.

And all of us, are trying to put down others, trying to prove our own point. trying to shout, that listen to me I am right. that hey you didn't understand me, that you are misquoting me, that that that...........

I can go on and on. In nut shell, try to picture the person in front you, you will understand lot of human phsycology. And life will be much easy and weightless to live. You will feel halka fulka, I mean weightless.

I know there are the odd people who are scared.........of certain people....I've tried my best to point it out before posting......yet you get liars all over the place.....

From the early days, I mean read it:

wjkk wjkf

Question is what are we doing about it?? we can create all these threads and criticize about the way our history is being distorted. However, what are we going to do about it. If you were at the seminar, why didn't you say anything, why didn't you correct them? instead of making countless threads of 'how we are ignoring' the issues, why don't we act upon them. Personally, I do think the organisers of the seminar were very carefully not to make any major mistakes, in terms of portraying Sikhi. You mention about the number of occasions the gorah have distorted Sikhi history, question comes back to what are we actually doing about it?? Debates on forums can last long, but turning that debate into action requires a lot of strength and power, as you have mentioned. We just need to focus on Waheguru, he is the guide.

I am trying to be very carful about what I type on these sikhi forums. These forums are constantly checked for updates of 'what our community is up to' by other organisers (I think we know who they are). The thing is there can be too much information on here for us/our background to get distorted.

Let's stop complaining about what is wrong, and focus on unity among khalsa panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

http://www.sikhsanga...showtopic=45396

for the full talk.

You want more proof:

let them check! there is nothing to hide or be afraid of we are talking about Sikhi, a Way of Life that preaches love and respect for all of mankind, but will never stand for injustice or tyranny!!

Do I need to keep justifying meself guys? Dont play the game if you don't know how to play it.

sori veerjee Mehtab Singh jee only came across your post this morning if not i would have commented on it earlier.and i agree with you of course about no jaat paat in Sikhism. As to the source of your tuuk ill see if i can locate it. There are however lots tukka on that in SGGS too as u know .

My 1st lesson on jaat paat came wen i was about 7 or 8. i had written to the sikh missionary society in singapore to send me some pamplets and tracts on Sikhism but in my letter, after singh i put my family surname. The gursikh who sent me the parcel of books and tracts wrote a covering letter telling me there is no jaat paat in Sikhism and told me never ever to use my family surname after the word singh and i adhered to that ever since . Of course as i became amritdharee later and learnt Gurbani i realised why .

I am so excited that you share Sikhi with others . Just ask my help if you need me send you any books ,tapes etc to share with others as i can help you in that .

Then why are you trying to find info about (not only me) me, Why ask all the personal questions?

Then you vanish from this forum. Who the liar now?

you wanted to help? or wanted to know?

Then why are you trying to find info about (not only me) me, Why ask all the personal questions? your going down.........

Then you vanish from this forum. Who the liar now?

you wanted to help? or wanted to know?

I don't understand whats up with you man. Take a break from this forum for few days. Start some Sukhmani sahib's paths and set a limit of week on you and that would give you so much clarity.

You can doubt the whole world, it won't give you anything. People have freedom of speech and freedom of not practicing that any time they want. You cann't get people on computers and force them to write, as you are missing some answers. Everybody has free will to share/comment/participate/argue or not about any topic.

So Jag_singh jee, please pay more attention to your studies and not to the forum. It helps to get to know more about your community and encourage you to invest in finding yourself, in getting connected to your soul. If its not doing that and actually frustrating you, I really suggest to take time off from it.

Anybody has the option to say at anytime that I am here wanting to know or whatever else they wanna say at anytime, but I know myself and my GOD knows. I am answereable to myself and GOD. These are the two that I can never run from, even if I get successful running from whole world.

So again, waheguru waheguru karo, te kauN kee karda, kiyon karda, os dee chinta chhado. You know if we stop judging others and focus more on judging ourselves, we can actually reach somewhere someday. But judging others is hopeless.