Jag Singh

jassa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post it may be i will learn from it something ... still i m unable to make out what happened ...

well...too summarize iti thought that u were making him a special thread or something :S but then after u said u made this cuz of his writing style i understood :)

Forgive me for any mistakes i made :D

WJKK WJKF

:(

any luck in opening those sites or fonts installed??

I am hoping that you are reading the shabads I am posting as well uner shabad topic.

this may or maynot bring comfert to you...Baba mihan singh ji (nanaksar) once explained that we should not be sad.... were born into this world with no bonds (attachments)... were born with no clothes... if a stranger picked u up immediatly after birth you would connsider them your parents (as with bhagat kabeer ji)... Since birth... the naked body had been given clothes, developed physichal speach and made relationships... so why be sad? in life we win and loose; the Lord is the source of eternal bliss.... without the Shabad Satguru we would be drowning.

this may or maynot bring comfert to you...Baba mihan singh ji (nanaksar) once explained that we should not be sad.... were born into this world with no bonds (attachments)... were born with no clothes... if a stranger picked u up immediatly after birth you would connsider them your parents (as with bhagat kabeer ji)... Since birth... the naked body had been given clothes, developed physichal speach and made relationships... so why be sad? in life we win and loose; the Lord is the source of eternal bliss.... without the Shabad Satguru we would be drowning.

It's just when you get your own family members trying their best to make you suffer. you have no where to go....no where to hide.... they've taken away youe education, your hope, your motivation,etc. only thing which makes me happy is vaheguru. saying him, speaking him, feeling him.

It's just when you get your own family members trying their best to make you suffer. you have no where to go....no where to hide.... they've taken away youe education, your hope, your motivation,etc. only thing which makes me happy is vaheguru. saying him, speaking him, feeling him.

Its ok, dont be sad mere piyare veer Jag_singh jee. Sometimes babaji throws test of life on us. Babaji don't have bad intentions to hurt you, He does it to make you even more stronger, more wise, to give you better understanding of life and much much more.

I do have a belief that whenever we go through hard time in life, there is something valuable in life in store for you that babaji wants to shower you with. Its babaji's way of making you capable for having it by putting you through some tests.

Ardas is but helps the sikh. Dukh vele bhana manan layee, sukh vele shukarane layee te zindgee de tests wich strength mangaN layee.

zindgee vich koi vee 100% sukhi nahi hai always. sukh and dukh are just like 2 clothes that we wear (gurbani says that). If you wear them as God's will then they wont let u get too excited in happiness and not let you break in sad times.

When you become attached to anything, remember it doesn't matter how good you are at it, just keep on pushing, keep pushing.

When secrets are found, you become vulnerable. Keep things in balance.

No point being clever, if your not using it for good.

Vaheguru jeeo.

R u a messenger from God or something??

I needed that advice right this moment :)