Guide to Fast Food

Sat Shri AKal ji

Thanks vir smartsingh24......well i know we are right now discussing about fast food..but does anyone know where i can get turban or pat-ka ( in Toronto area).

Veerji, you can get it from a local indian suit shop, just ask em for a pugg, however long you want it, and they know which ones to give.

What type of pugg do you want to tie, and how big?

For patkay, you can check out Sacha Sauda, which is on steeles (plaza), in front of that convention center.

I'm also from Toronto, so if you need any help, just ask :wub:

Daljeet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Shri Akal g

Thank you very much Khalsa vir g. Vir g as might have a clue by now that i am just coming into Sikhi..i am growing my hair now and beard as well. i do live in Sacrborough (its always in news ..someone has shot some one ..some where..lol) but soon i will be moving to mississagua..i want to learn how to take care of Sikh apperance and First of all and most important BANI in my heart and thank you very much vir g for your kind words. ..one more problem i just do not know how to tie Pugg .. If you can provide me information to how tie and stuff vir g I shall be very thankful to you.

SAt SHRI AKAL