Guide to Fast Food

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Taco Bell is the best, all the singhs in know from NY and NJ always go out to Taco Bell to go eat, its the best. It best thing is that you can order anything from the menu and make it how you want, like take out the meat or take out whatever you want. Its good eating.

:wub:

TACOBELLLLL

ii'm allllll over their 7-layer burrito... or their fries supreme... forgive my analogy, but Tim Hortons and Taco Bell rank up there as the Sach Khand of Fast Food.

Im totally wit u bro, they call me da "TacoBell" singh here, and da employers KNOW ME ... tongue.gif ... so i get dat extra custome service :wub:

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

I was at Tim hortons the other day and the lady at the cash told me that all, I repeat, ALL their baked products INCLUDING the bagels/cakes/donuts etc have egg in them. The lady was an indian woman who does not eat egg and said that because she saw my kara she thought she should tell me that there is egg in all the food there. So japmans Time hortons is hardly close to the "sachkhand" of fast food.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!