Guide to Fast Food

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

karen kaur bhenji, i wouldnt trust the word of anyone working at these fast food restaurants. i used to work at one myself and these people are not trustworthy. they're just trying to sell you the product. these restaurants do not make the buns themselves as they are shipped in from wherever. but then again, i live in an area in america with very few sikhs, so when they see us they think taliban and what not. so i dont know how they treat sikhs where you live. prolly best not to eat from out at all. just my opinions.

bhul chuk maaf.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

SAT SHRI AKAL JI,

Navjot Singh vir g and to Sangat ji I work in Tim Hortons. I have read the labels of the boxes these things come (now days Tim Hortons do not make anything..they come frozen in containers and boxes we just place them into the oven). Products such as cookies, muffins , dough nuts , timbits they do have eggs. Bagles and breads they do not have eggs and oh yeah those danish and tarts..they have eggs too. well if i have missed anything to name ..just ask me i can check at my work.

By the way our Ma-key the Roti and Saa-aag is the best :wub: