Congratulations

Khalasthan86

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhenji the congrats is for the justice that was served. 25 years and the justice for the victims of the dehli riots and Singhs that were killed in villages hasn't been served. Like Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji said, when all other means fail, it's right to pick up the sword.

Killing an old, unarmed woman in cold blood is justice? They took an oath to protect her! It just made things worse!!

I feel you are out of line by bringing Guru Gobind Singh into this affair.

You must have not understood what I wrote earlier or you need your eyes checked because I was NOT giving you kind any words in my earlier post.

I would like to make that very clear, so save your reverse pyschology mumbo jumbo for another sucker.

Bhenji the congrats is for the justice that was served. 25 years and the justice for the victims of the dehli riots and Singhs that were killed in villages hasn't been served. Like Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji said, when all other means fail, it's right to pick up the sword.

Killing an old, unarmed woman in cold blood is justice? They took an oath to protect her! It just made things worse!!

You must have not understood what I wrote earlier or you need your eyes checked because I was NOT giving you kind any words in my earlier post.

I would like to make that very clear, so save your reverse pyschology mumbo jumbo for another sucker.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Before you made your return to the Sikh Sangat forums for the umpteenth time (peacemaker, cobracommander et al) it would have been very beneficial for you to have studied sikh history, philosophy and dharam yudh vidiya as prescribed by Miri Piri Patshah Satguru Sri Guru Har Gobind Sahib Ji Maharaj. In addition to improving your spiritual jeevan it would also prevent you from making such foolish remarks that are based on your own mat.

To all the other posters why bother celebrating the death of Gandhi when we can instead celebrate the beautiful shaheedis of Amar Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh Ji and Amar Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I dont think we should celebrate the killing of anyone, the scenes of Sikhs celebrating it the streets when she was killed were rather unpalatable, bu t having said that what Beant Singh and Satwant Singh did was correct for surly they now reside close to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

We seem to portray Ghandi as a defenceless old woman, this defenceless old woman, oh how we bleed for her. This same woman was the head of a regime that systematically elliminated thousands of Amritdhari Sikhs accross the land. Her and her cronies presented every Sikh as a terrorist and was eyed by all Hindus with suspicion and hatred, so please don't present her as this old feeble woman, she was anything but, she was cold and calculating.

She was the head that personnely ordered the distruction of Harmindar Sahib so she should be held accountable for this, as no court in the land would ever blink an eyelid at her, as we have seen not one person has been held accountable for the thounsands of killings of sikhs in the riots then who would have lifted a finger at her, justice was metted out justly.

She may have relied upon her body guards for protection but those body guards answered to a higher authority. If she held a total disregard for a section of people in her country, who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of her country and she held them in total contempt, then what loyalty ??? what loyalty to such a harammi person?

If we see her as a poor defenceless woman then you will also persumably agree that all those Nazi war criminals who are now in the 80's and 90's should not be prosecuted because they are "old" and "defencless" and "feeble" - if you have done the crime then do the time.

Massa Ranghar also desecrated the holy ground of Harmindar Sahib and he paid for it with his life, we regard Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh as heros, Beant Singh and Satwant Singh should be held in the same regard.

I can tell you an anecdote, after Ghandi was killed a Muslim neighbour came up to my father and said 'we muslims used to talk amongst our selves that after the attack on Harmindar Sahib there was no response from the Sikhs, we thought they have lost their "Anakh", but today you have proved us wrong, the Sikhs are still as strong as ever." You may think of her as old defenceless but she had resources of the whole country at her fingertips.

If we see her as a poor defenceless woman then you will also persumably agree that all those Nazi war criminals who are now in the 80's and 90's should not be prosecuted because they are "old" and "defencless" and "feeble" - if you have done the crime then do the time.

Why did you say prosecuted? Why don't we find these people and kill them? I would think you would want to becauase Indira didn't get off easily, so why should they, right?

Hitler should have been shot a million times and his body eaten by dogs, but Gandhi, I can't say the same.

No, this is about the bigger picture. This is about the Sikhs against the nation of India. Gandhi was just a figurehead.

It is very humiliating that some of us aren't allowed to say we are Indians by the militant sect of Sikhism. Just try and stop me!

Firstly, you have no idea what justice means..... I mean do I need to pull out a dictionary.....

Secondly, elaborate the part in 'orange'.....

Firstly, you have no idea what justice means..... I mean do I need to pull out a dictionary.....

Secondly, elaborate the part in 'orange'.....

I don't really care what you need to do. I've explained myself enough. There is a difference between justice and revenge. Guru Gobind Singh is the highest authority there can be, not a trump card to pull out to defend an action such as this as a last resort.

Did killing Gandhi make Sikhs better off in India?

I'M DONE

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

jews can celebrate the death of the holocaust and the death of hitler yet sikhs cant celebrate the death of their own hitler, indira ghandi, wow

CONGRATULATIONS , every sikh should renounce on this joyous occassion as one of histories biggest culprits against the sikhs was ousted!

I dont think we should celebrate the killing of anyone, the scenes of Sikhs celebrating it the streets when she was killed were rather unpalatable, bu t having said that what Beant Singh and Satwant Singh did was correct for surly they now reside close to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

We seem to portray Ghandi as a defenceless old woman, this defenceless old woman, oh how we bleed for her. This same woman was the head of a regime that systematically elliminated thousands of Amritdhari Sikhs accross the land. Her and her cronies presented every Sikh as a terrorist and was eyed by all Hindus with suspicion and hatred, so please don't present her as this old feeble woman, she was anything but, she was cold and calculating.

She was the head that personnely ordered the distruction of Harmindar Sahib so she should be held accountable for this, as no court in the land would ever blink an eyelid at her, as we have seen not one person has been held accountable for the thounsands of killings of sikhs in the riots then who would have lifted a finger at her, justice was metted out justly.

She may have relied upon her body guards for protection but those body guards answered to a higher authority. If she held a total disregard for a section of people in her country, who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of her country and she held them in total contempt, then what loyalty ??? what loyalty to such a harammi person?

Massa Ranghar also desecrated the holy ground of Harmindar Sahib and he paid for it with his life, we regard Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh as heros, Beant Singh and Satwant Singh should be held in the same regard.

I can tell you an anecdote, after Ghandi was killed a Muslim neighbour came up to my father and said 'we muslims used to talk amongst our selves that after the attack on Harmindar Sahib there was no response from the Sikhs, we thought they have lost their "Anakh", but today you have proved us wrong, the Sikhs are still as strong as ever." You may think of her as old defenceless but she had resources of the whole country at her fingertips.

^^^^Great post.

Since Gandhi would never be prosecuted for her crimes, she met the death penalty at the hands of two Sikhs.

Starscream is just a fanatical Indira Gandhi fan, he cried when his mother died.

Some people are so stupid, the government creates stupid laws and then people take them as the ultimate truth. These individuals can't think for themselves. These individuals question Guru Sahib, but suck up to government offical. It's visible two who these moorakhs are loyal too.