My Life Is Messed Up! :o

gurmzz

aarti is not the only bani we have been givin. i assume u do aarti with rehraas.

how about the other banis, 5 nitnem bania, sukhmani sahib, asa di vaar........ how are u on those??

dont worry yourself, keep faith in Guru Ji, do ardas daily, and go as often as you can to the gurdwara to sit in the sangat and do seva .

ups and downs are part of life. dont expect too much from yourself. tought times usually make you assess and improve you life, also give value to things we take for granted.

look at it as not your life. but as if your living it for Guru ji, like in Maharajs service, live within the Hukam and accept his will, things will change once you change you outlook and expectations, sometimes it not even our own expectations but we worry what people think about us, again dont let this get to you............. doing nitnem , reading bani, listening to kirtan will all help to uplift you...

beg Maharaj to give you understanding , to serve mankind, to always keep you near him......

Accept your karma as God gives you what you deserve. Have more faith in God and youll understand you are given and taken. (simple concept)

Ive had the toughest time for a few years and now Ive been given everything I could only have dreamed for (and if its all taken then I will accept it too)

Practice truth, contentment and kindness; this is the most excellent way of life.sat santokh da-i-aa kamaavai ayh karnee saar.

Truth, contentment and intuitive peace and poise are obtained from the Bani, the Word of the Perfect Guru. ((3))sach santokh sahj sukh banee pooray gur tay paavni-aa. ((3))

haha, i guess ive found my answer! :D

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

we here every one talking of profound hard line Sikhism but we have forgotten the fabric that binds us all to gather and that is modernization or in other words adaptability towards our ever changing social and economical environment,get hold of your self if not for your self but for future or destiny for what they might have en-stored for you because every one is born with a cause and had to play a predestined part before he exits from earth

here's a shabad that will help make your works complete.

gauri m. 5

thir ghar baiso har jan piare, satgur tumray kaaj savare.

look it up on sikhi to the max. the more abhyaas you do, the better off you are.

also, sant scholar naranjan singh ji mentioned how you can get anything you want. http://www.sikhnation.com/Music%20Files/sbns%209902%20How%20to%20get%20WHATEVER%20you%20want.mp3