Video Of Tv Discussion: Prof Darshan Singh Engages In Guru Nindya

Jamdoot

I am surprized that you are not able to watch the video cited in this thread when all others are able to see.

Am i missing something ?

Here is the video link again

http://www.patshahi1...jabi-&Itemid=64

If you do not know anything about dasam granth then do not advocate for the devil out of ignorance.

Now if the same person is making up random stuff to steer masses then thats a different story and should be tackled sooner than later. I hope the Sikhs out there who are fortunate enough to make a clear distinction in matters like these can put an end to any sort of panth Slanderi
n

sikhs do not forget such foul wording for their guru sahib. They also do not forgive such actions.

It is a matter of time before such sell outs are tackled.May be you are a different category.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inder Singh Ji: No you aren't missing anything lol, I am at work and most companies have blocked youtube.

I am not advocating anyone, if I don't know something that doesn't mean I should find out either. I believe in Ek Jot Ek Parkash and I admit that I am not at the level to say anything in the matter but I just wanted to know from someone who believe that they have the appropriate knowledge and are capable of making statement if this story is made up or not?

believe in Ek Jot Ek Parkash and I admit that I am not at the level to say anything in the matter but I just wanted to know from someone who believe that they have the appropriate knowledge and are capable of making statement if this story is made up or not?

The cat is out of the bag. I know what you are saying or do not have the courage to say.

This is a propaganda tactic adopted by gurnindaks to fool ignorant sikhs . When the heat is hbrought on them they use this tool.

Let me explain the two Granths are not rivals. SGGS is our guru eternal and Dasam granth sahib is our second most secondary scripture . They are brothers. Only enemies of panth put it like that.

Dasam Granth was always in parkash with SGGS during misl period and sikh rule. Sikhs of that time had much better charhdi kala and were not for sale .

See the photograph

august-%20theodore-%20schoefft-ds-ranjit-singh.jpg

Inder Singh Ji: No you aren't missing anything lol, I am at work and most companies have blocked youtube.

I am not advocating anyone, if I don't know something that doesn't mean I should find out either. I believe in Ek Jot Ek Parkash and I admit that I am not at the level to say anything in the matter but I just wanted to know from someone who believe that they have the appropriate knowledge and are capable of making statement if this story is made up or not?

Then why you posting if you haven't seen the video. You don't believe a word that is being said by anyone else. When you get off your 9 to 5 go home and watch it and then post all you like.

It's pretty stupid of someone to keep posting and saying I don't know......can someone tell me.......I don't trust........

Then why you posting if you haven't seen the video. You don't believe a word that is being said by anyone else. When you get off your 9 to 5 go home and watch it and then post all you like.

It's pretty stupid of someone to keep posting and saying I don't know......can someone tell me.......I don't trust........

he is fooling round here. he has time getting logged on this site for hours and writing posts and yet claims otherwise.

Crossing all limits of blasphemy controversial ragi Prof Darshan Singh concocts a fictitious story and uses derogatory language for Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib and his personality.

Darshan Singh says "Guru Sahib went to a prostitute and the prostitute tried to lure him. Guru Sahib thought if he establishes relationship with her then the one who will be born out of that relationship will be called a bastar* and if he doesnt establish a relationship then she will get him beat-up by the public by shouting 'thief thief'....Guru Sahib leaves his slippers and robe and starts running. He is caught by the public who starts beating him up. Someone gets hold of Guru Sahib's beard and someone removes his turban and starts hurling slippers on Guru Sahib's head"

No such story with the words used by Darshan Singh appears in any book/scripture of the world!

In a LIVE programme JUS Punjabi TV, New York discusses this issue

LINK TO THE SIX VIDEOS

http://patshahi10.or...views&Itemid=65#

LINK TO THE PLAYLIST

http://www.youtube.c...F3A7AD19FB99C34

I took me ages to go through Akal Takhat's hukamnama but I made it thru. I understand that it is taking about the incident that happened in 2006 and he didnt provide the true picture at that point in time which is terrible on his part, but we were taking about the recent information that is being fed around. Singh ji, Maybe I am asking for too much but I just wanted to know from someone who has the knowledge (unlike me) and can make a clear statement that its all a big fat lie.

I took me ages to go through Akal Takhat's hukamnama but I made it thru. I understand that it is taking about the incident that happened in 2006 and he didnt provide the true picture at that point in time which is terrible on his part, but we were taking about the recent information that is being fed around. Singh ji, Maybe I am asking for too much but I just wanted to know from someone who has the knowledge (unlike me) and can make a clear statement that its all a big fat lie.

The reason for citing Hukamnam is that darshan ragi is a confirmed liar. So we know his background now.

I think you do not read posts. I had cited a paper of sardar Kappor singh on this issue in this thread. I am giving a link again.

Sardar kappor singh was very learned man in scritpures and was a professor of sikhism. Read his article.

I have read Dasam granth sahib myself and that is the reason i am writing here. . i can testify that Ragi darshan is a liar and was making his own story that is not there in Dasam Granth sahib. This is the second time i am making this statement. What will darshan singh tell us about Dasam granth when he could not read it properly during phone interview. He need to go to a school again to undnerstand what is meaning of a myth and what is the difference between first person and third person account. He is too dumb to understand this.

kapoor singh's article

http://www.patshahi1...jabi-&Itemid=64