Harjinder Singh Dilgeer In Canada

I actually am still laughing, but i think its more out of pity this time. Next time can you please try to form a logical, coherent argument instead of just trying to belittle and class me into a certain group when you know nothing about me?

By constraining thoughts and ideas, you only serve them by making them more popular. A significant part of the Singh Sabha movement was public debating. Different scholars, academics, sants and ideologues got together and discussed their ideas. Take part in the learning process! Stop trying to shut it down and force your views on other people, Gurmat will always remain radiant.

I understand the passions and concerns going on with malicious self-styled 'scholars,' but we aren't doing anyone any favours by trying to shut their ideas in a box. Meet them, talk to them, debate them and move on. You can't censor free thought. By discussing their ideas and opposing them with logic, the reality itself will shine through and their wrong ideas will die out. But where a perceived 'heretic' makes a good point according to Gurmat, eat your pride and accept it, learn from it and apply it.

I take it you didn't like the blunt response from me.biggrin.gif Well you asked for it when trying to say Lies are thoughts. IT would have been great if you had just picked up a dictionary and checked the difference. And instead of putting more lies, said in my opinion.

So now it's illogical that Guru Har Rai Sahib excommunicated his own son from the Sikh Panth. I know you would disagree with Guru Sahib in favor of your hero Dilgeer. That was obvious from the get go. Didn't have to make it even more clear.

I recommend you read the Hukamnama from Amritsar today. It speaks about your Dilgeer, who lied about Sikh History and goes against Guru Sahib Bani.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...'us' and 'them,' huh? So I'm guessing we can't be friends? lol

Can I ask one question though? To Inder Singh Veerjee and only five Jee: What are your views on 'Gursikhs' who don't believe in Raagmala? Thanks to only five Jee I now know the story about Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib Jee disowning their son when he changed one line of Gurbani, and also know that those who 'distort' and 'doubt' Bani can never be classed Gursikhs. So what of those 'fools' and 'traitors' who not only 'doubt' Raagmala but outright reject it; many opponents actually claim that Raagmala was originally sung by a prostitute and penned by poet Alam - sounds pretty 'disrespectful' to me.

Now consider that many sources and materials in favour of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib are published/penned/compiled by opponents of Raagmala. Examples would be AKJ California, Panthic Weekly, Piara Singh Padam, Bhai Randheer Singh, Shahbaaz Khalsa/GURSIKH and I think even Kahan Singh Nabha.

Why no witch-hunting of such groups? Why the hypocrisy and double standards?

Food for thought...

The two cases are not same. If Akj does not believe in raagmala they do not slander it. I have sen AKJ people reading ragmala at the end of

Akhand path. This shows they are well wishers of khalsa panth and obey akal takhat.

On the other side we Goondas whose only job is to pass abusive and insulting remarks about dasam bani. This shows they are working for

anti sikh forces. their work is to bring strife among sikhs and divide them.

So so called fake raj karega khalsa you fall in the same category who is raising the issue of raagmala when we discussing thugs who are

sikhism be they kala afghanis, darshan ragi or missionaries. You hagve revealed your colors.

My point of bringing up Raagmala - as pointed out - was to illustrate a point. I stated that I don't think those who don't believe in Raagmala should be treated differently. The point was that by saying someone is not a Sikh because they 'doubt' Bani when it comes to Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is hypocritical because of the Raagmala example. We can't judge who is a Sikh and who isn't, there are controversies in the Panth and with hatred, you only spread more hatred - causing more divides.

Clearly I've been misunderstood by a few Veers who choose to label me as a 'traitor' for apparently supporting those of the 'Kala Afghana Ideology' when I haven't said a word in their favour. Anyone who knows me, knows that I quite strongly oppose this mindset and believe firmly in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. My point is that we need to be more open minded and fight the sources of the problem democratically. By automatically hating on those of opposite viewpoints and being confrontational we only serve to push them further away. When we engage in debate and discussion with these individuals the Truth will automatically shine forth. I made this pretty clear in my original post.

I understand the passions and concerns going on with malicious self-styled 'scholars,' but we aren't doing anyone any favours by trying to shut their ideas in a box. Meet them, talk to them, debate them and move on. You can't censor free thought. By discussing their ideas and opposing them with logic, the reality itself will shine through and their wrong ideas will die out. But where a perceived 'heretic' makes a good point according to Gurmat, eat your pride and accept it, learn from it and apply it.

When we act like Catholics boycotting and banning everything, it makes us seem weak and afraid. Ideas of Kala Afghana and Professor are ludicrous and deserve no merit; the problem is how we've been facing this problem and the key is to challenge and counter their ideas. Most of their followers are genuinely piaar vaalae Sikhs who have just been misguided. If we discuss issues openly with them, that will further the knowledge and expose the frauds. Alot of what we've been doing and how we've been dealing with the issue has only pushed misguided individuals further from Sikhi. I don't think every individual who agrees with them is always 'bad,' just misinformed. There are the obvious malicious individuals who are clearly just trying to 'stir the pot' but there's those who are genuine. Although I don't agree with everything Harjinder Singh Dilgeer says, thats ok! I don't believe him to be one of those malicious 'scholars.' He has, to my understanding, done a lot of good - his books and articles on political system of the Khalsa being one of them. Individuals like him just need to be engaged by Soojhvaan Gursikhs.

And there is a positive of this whole fiasco. It's forcing us to think, and think again and consider our lives, our ideas and beliefs. That's not a bad thing, it keeps us aware and active. We all know what happens to us when we fall asleep. By being challenged in our ideas and ideologies, we may learn something - and that's exactly what Guru Nanak Sahib did, challenged prevalent ideas of the community.

Those who ahve interests of sikh panth do not create strife in panth. Example is of AKJ in regards to ragmaala . i have seen them reading ragmala at the end of Akahnd path bhog. So point of ragmala is irreleavnt in this thread.

Those who disobey banis of sikh panth that have been part and parcel of sikhism have no place in sikhism. If they are honest they should walk out of sikh panth themselves and form their own sect. No one has any problem. But they will not do it. because their aim is to conduct propaganda, get paid and damage sikhism from within. Such people are fifth columnists.

Their intention are dishonest and they resort to lies. Example is of Sikh missionary schools operating in Punjab. For example sikh missionary college Ludhiana. The biggest thugs,liars and enemies of sikhs. they say that they believe in Dasam Bani but use worst type of language on the net for scripture of dasam pita. The language they use is simply intolerable. This is coming from the mouth of the owners.They claim somjething but do acts exactly opposite to that . There cann't be a worse thuggery than this. They post here also with hidden identities. We need to combat such rogues. I was one of the contributors to sikh missioanry schhol a few years back. Then i relaized they are killers of our religion. No more funding for them.

Here is what editor of spokesman a buddy of dilgeer, missionaries, darhsan says about Sri guru Granth sahib. he says that he does not acknowledge any other Guru except first one.

if some one has genuine problem with Punjabi please let me know, i will do tarnslation of relevant part.

Read below. This is from another heretic magazine indiaawareness

17 ਮਈ 2009 ਨੂੰ ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਦੇ ਸੈਕਟਰ 46 ਦੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ 'ਚ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕਾਰ ਡਾ: ਹਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਿਲਗੀਰ ਦੇ ਸਤਿਕਾਰਯੋਗ ਮਾਤਾ ਬੀਬੀ ਜਗਤਾਰ ਕੌਰ ਜੀ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਦਿਨੀਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਚਲਾਣਾ ਕਰ ਗਏ ਸਨ, ਦੇ ਨਮਿਤ ਰੱਖੇ ਗਏ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਦੇ ਮੰਚ ਤੋਂ ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਮੁੱਖ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਰੋਜ਼ਾਨਾ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਨੇ ਬੜੀ ਬੇਬਾਕੀ ਨਾਲ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ''ਬਾਬੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੱਥੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਹ ਅੱਗੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਚਲਾਉਣੀ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਨ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ।'' ਸ੍ਰ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਇਸ ਬਿਆਨ ਤੋਂ ਅੰਦਰਲਾ ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਅੰਗਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਅਲਸਾਜੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਹਥਿਆ ਲਈ ਸੀ। ਬੇਸ਼ੱਕ ਇਹ ਲਾਈਨਾਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਹਨ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਦਿਨ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਤ ਕਹਿਣ ਵਰਗਾ ਕੁਫਰ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਕੁਫਰ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੀ ਦੁੱਖ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ।

ਜਿਸ ਵਕਤ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਉਪਰੋਕਤ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਬੋਲ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ, ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਹਜ਼ੂਰੀ 'ਚ ਸੈਂਕੜੇ ਨਾਮਵਰ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਸਨ। ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੋ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁ: ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਸ. ਗੁਰਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ਾਮਪੁਰਾ ਅਤੇ ਸ. ਹਰਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਹਾਜਰ ਸਨ। ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਹੋ ਇਹ ਬੇਦਲੀਲ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਸੁਣਕੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਹੋਸ਼ ਉਡ ਗਏ ਅਤੇ ਸ. ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ਼ ਤਿੜਕਿਆ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਲਕਿ ਚੂਰ-ਚੂਰ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਤਿੜਕ ਤਾਂ ਇੱਕ ਸਾਲ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਹੀ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ। ਜਦੋਂ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੇ ਮੁੱਖ ਦਫ਼ਤਰ 19 ਸੈਕਟਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਮਾਸਕ ਇੱਕਠ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਉਨਾਂ ਬੜੇ ਹੀ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤੀ ਰੋਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿਹਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ''ਮੈਂ ਬਾਬੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਤੋਂ ਸਿਵਾ ਬਾਕੀ ਨੋਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ (ਭਾਵ ਬਾਕੀ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਹਿਬਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ)।'' ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸਦੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਈ ਮੇਰੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਦੀ ਜਮੀਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਪਵਿੱਤਰ ਸੀ। ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ੍ਰ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਦਾ ਬੀਜ ਅਚਨਚੇਤ ਹੀ ਸੁੱਟ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ।

ਉਸ ਦਿਨ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਦਿਲ ਦਿਮਾਗ ਤੇ ਮਾਰੀ ਗਈ ਇਹ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਸੱਟ ਸੀ। ਇਸ ਲਈ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਯਕੀਨ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਆ ਰਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਬਕਵਾਸ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਮੁਖਾਰਬਿੰਦ 'ਚੋਂ ਨਿਕਲੀ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਬੂ 'ਚ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਉ¤ਤਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਬੜੀ ਹਲੀਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਕਿ ਵੀਰ ਜੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਿਸ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਨੂੰ ਬਚਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਅਸੀ ਅੱਜ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਾਂ। ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਉਹ ਵੱਡਮੁੱਲਾ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਕਾਲ ਪਿਆਨਾ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਹੀ ਖ਼ਤਮ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਾ ਸੀ। ਅਗਰ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਵੱਡੀ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਡੀ ਕੀਮਤ ਤਾਰ ਕੇ ਹਿਫਾਜਤ ਨਾ ਕਰਦੇ। ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਉਥੇ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਪੀੜਤ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਜਾਪਦੇ ਸਨ। ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਸ: ਬਚਿੱਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ, ਜੋ ਇਸ ਇੱਕਠ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ ਗਏ ਸਨ ਅਤੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ''ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਬਾਰਕ'' ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਦੇ ਲਾਈਫ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਬਣਨਾ ਸੀ, ਉਸੇ ਵਕਤ ਆਪੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਹਰ ਹੋ ਗਏ। ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਮਹੌਲ ਤਲੱਖ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ ਦਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਬਦਲ ਲਿਆ ਪਰ ਜੋ ਬੀਜ ਅਚਾਨਕ ਬੀਜਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਉ¤ਗ ਹੀ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ।

17 ਮਈ ਦੇ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਮੈਂ ਅਤੇ ਸ੍ਰ. ਬੱਚਿਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਾ ਪਿੱਛਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰਹਿ 19 ਸੈਕਟਰ ਵਿਖੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਦੋ ਘੰਟੇ ਲੰਬੀ ਭੇਟ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਹੋਈ। ਇਹ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ ਸੀ ਕੇ ਮੈਂ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਸ਼ੱਕੀ ਮਨ ਨਾਲ ਗਈ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਮੈਂ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਦੋਸ਼ੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਿਆਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਸੀ। ਇਸ ਵਾਰ ਵੀ ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅਤੇ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਡਾ ਬੰਨ ਮਾਰਦਿਆਂ ਹੋਇਆ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਉਲਟਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਕੋਲ ਨੌਆਂ ਗੁਰੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਸਬੂਤ ਹੈ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਦਸਤਾਵੇਜ਼ ਗੁੱਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਬੜੇ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸੰਪਾਦਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤੀ। ਉਹ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਲੋਂ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਬੁਨਿਆਦ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਇਨਕਾਰੀ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਜਾਣਕਾਰ ਸੂਤਰਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਉਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਖੰਡੇ ਦੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕਾਉਣ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਰੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ।

ਜ਼ਿਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿੱਖ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਨਾ-ਵਾਕਿਫ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ ਬਲਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਕਹਿਣ ਅਤੇ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਤਿਆਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਸ: ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਬੇਸਿਰ-ਪੈਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਦਲੀਲਾਂ ਸੁਣਕੇ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਨਜ਼ਰੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਮਾਨਸਿਕ ਰੋਗੀ ਜਾਪਦੇ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਚਿਹਰੇ 'ਤੇ ਨਜ਼ਰਾਂ ਟਿਕਾ ਕੇ ਵੇਖਿਆ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੱਡੀ ਸ਼ਾਜਸ਼ ਦੇ ਰਚੇਤਾ ਨਜ਼ਰ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਕੁਲ ਮਿਲਾ ਕੇ ਇਸ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਨੇ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਮਜ਼ਬੂਤ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਸ਼ਾਲ ਭਵਨ ਦੀਆਂ ਨੀਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੜੀ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ ਨਾਲ ਬਾਰੂਦ ਵਿੱਛਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ - ਬਸ ਪਲੀਤੇ ਦਾਗਣ ਲਈ ਸਹੀ ਸਮੇਂ ਦੀ ਉਡੀਕ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ।

ਰੋਜ਼ਾਨਾ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ 'ਤੇ ਬੁੱਧੀਜੀਵੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਬਹੁਤ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਹੀ ਚਿੰਤਤ ਸਨ ਪਰ ਸਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤੀ ਵਹਿਣ 'ਚ ਵਹਿਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕ ਮੱਛੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪੱਥਰ ਚੱਟ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਪਿੱਛੇ ਮੁੜਦੇ ਹਨ। ਦਰਅਸਲ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਾਥੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ-ਪਾਊ ਖੇਡ ਖੇਡ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਕਦੇ ਹਰੀ ਰਤਨ ਯੁਗਤਾ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਤੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਖੜਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਸਵਾਲ ਤੇ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਤੜਫ ਉ¤ਠਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਕਲਮ ਤੋਂ ਸੰਨਿਆਸ ਲੈਣ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਣ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਸੇ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀਆਂ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ ਦੀ ਫਿਕਰ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਸਦਾ ਖੁਲਾਸਾ ਵੀ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। (ਇਸ ਕਸ਼ਮਕਸ਼ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਜਤਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਰੁਝਾਨ ਬੜੇ ਵੱਡੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਛੱਡ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਖਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਹੈ।) ਕਦੇ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਕੁਹਾੜਾ ਚਲਾਉਂਦਾ ਭਸੌੜੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਲੇਖ ਛੱਪਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਦੇ ਸ੍ਰ: ਦਰਬਾਰਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿਊਣਾ ਦੇ ਲੇਖ ਨੂੰ ਆਧਾਰ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਨਾ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਸੀ ਜਦ ਕਿ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਸੌਪ ਕੇ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਤਾਬਿਆਦਾਰ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਸੀ। ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੀ ਮਾਰਫ਼ਤ ਇਹ ਸ਼ੋਸ਼ੇ ਵੀ ਛੱਡੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਕਿ 'ਆਦਿ ਬੀੜ' ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ।

ਅੰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁਝ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਵਾਲਾਂ ਦੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦੇਣੇ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹਨ। ਅਗਰ ਉਪਰ ਦੱਸੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਚਲਾਈ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਅੰਗਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਸਾਜਸ਼ ਕਰਕੇ ਹਥਿਆਈ ਸੀ। ਪਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਪੰਥ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ? ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਸਵਾਲ ਪੀੜੀ ਦਰ ਪੀੜੀ ਸ਼ਹੀਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਿਰਤਾਜ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅਗਰ ਪੰਜਵੇਂ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਨੇ ਆਦਿ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦਾ ਸੰਪਾਦਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਰਗਾ ਅਨਮੋਲ ਖਜਾਨਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਭੇਟ ਕਿਸਨੇ ਕੀਤਾ? ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਗਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਨੀਂਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਵਿਲੱਖਣ ਹਸਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਇਮ ਰੱਖਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਇਹ ਮਹਾਨ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਕਿਸ ਦੀ ਦੇਣ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ? ਰਿਹਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਖੰਡੇ ਦੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਦਾ, ਅਗਰ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਇਸਦਾ ਆਗਾਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਲਾਮਬੰਦ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਸੋਮਾ ਕਿਸ ਨੇ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ? ਉਪਰ ਦੱਸੇ ਗਏ ਸਾਰੇ ਸਵਾਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਇੱਕ ਹੀ ਉ¤ਤਰ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਪਰੋਕਤ ਵਰਗੀਆਂ ਵੱਡਮੁੱਲੀਆਂ ਦਾਤਾਂ ਕੋਈ ਅੱਤ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਹੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਿਆਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਦੇ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੁੱਤਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਵੱਧ ਪਿਆਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਅਤੇ ਜੋ ਮਨੁੱਖਤਾ ਦਾ ਹਾਮੀ ਹੋਵੇ।

'ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਬਾਰਕ' ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਦੇ ਜਰੀਏ ਸਿੱਖ ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਤਾਕਤਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਧਾ ਸੁਆਮੀਆਂ ਵਰਗੀ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਇੱਕ ਸ਼ਾਖਾ ਬਣਾ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇਨਾਂ ਸਮੂਹ ਡੇਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਜਾਲ ਹੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਧਰਮ ਦੀਆਂ ਸ਼ਾਖਾਵਾਂ ਵਜੋਂ ਬਣਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤਾਂ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਸਿੱਖ, ਸਿੱਖ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ। ਇਸ ਵਕਤ ਸਮੂਹ ਸਿੱਖ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਚਿੰਤਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੀ ਹਊਮੈ ਅਤੇ ਲਾਲਸਾ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ ਇੱਕ ਮੰਚ ਤੇ ਇੱਕਠੇ ਹੋਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ। ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਿਆਵਾਂ ਦੇ ਤਾਰੂ ਪਿਆਲੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਡੁੱਬ ਜਾਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਅਕ੍ਰਿਤਘਣ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਗੇ।

ਲੇਖਕਾ-ਸੁਰਿੰਦਰ ਕੌਰ ਨਿਹਾਲ

ਫੋਨ : 9780286489,

0091-172-2230686

Are you reading what I'm saying?

Of course i am reading. What makes you to conclude i am not.

First read what i have posted and then write.

have you read this? Any proof you may need will be furnished.

ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅਤੇ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਡਾ ਬੰਨ ਮਾਰਦਿਆਂ ਹੋਇਆ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਉਲਟਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਕੋਲ ਨੌਆਂ ਗੁਰੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਸਬੂਤ ਹੈ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਦਸਤਾਵੇਜ਼ ਗੁੱਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਬੜੇ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸੰਪਾਦਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤੀ। ਉਹ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਲੋਂ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਬੁਨਿਆਦ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਇਨਕਾਰੀ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਜਾਣਕਾਰ ਸੂਤਰਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਉਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਖੰਡੇ ਦੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕਾਉਣ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਰੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ------------------------

ਦਰਅਸਲ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਾਥੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ-ਪਾਊ ਖੇਡ ਖੇਡ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਕਦੇ ਹਰੀ ਰਤਨ ਯੁਗਤਾ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਤੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਖੜਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਸਵਾਲ ਤੇ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਤੜਫ ਉ¤ਠਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਕਲਮ ਤੋਂ ਸੰਨਿਆਸ ਲੈਣ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਣ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਸੇ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀਆਂ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ ਦੀ ਫਿਕਰ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਸਦਾ ਖੁਲਾਸਾ ਵੀ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। (ਇਸ ਕਸ਼ਮਕਸ਼ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਜਤਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਰੁਝਾਨ ਬੜੇ ਵੱਡੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਛੱਡ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਖਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਹੈ।) ਕਦੇ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਕੁਹਾੜਾ ਚਲਾਉਂਦਾ ਭਸੌੜੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਲੇਖ ਛੱਪਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਦੇ ਸ੍ਰ: ਦਰਬਾਰਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿਊਣਾ ਦੇ ਲੇਖ ਨੂੰ ਆਧਾਰ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਨਾ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਸੀ ਜਦ ਕਿ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਸੌਪ ਕੇ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਤਾਬਿਆਦਾਰ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਸੀ। ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੀ ਮਾਰਫ਼ਤ ਇਹ ਸ਼ੋਸ਼ੇ ਵੀ ਛੱਡੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਕਿ 'ਆਦਿ ਬੀੜ' ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ।

well all i got to say is that if everybody followed sikh rehat maryada or akaal tkhaat, we will not have any of these issues.

sant samaj or ss or rss as people call it is just as bad as kala gang. one extreme give birth to another law of nature.baman sant samaj have allways rejected akaal tkhat rehat maryada,yet they are usings its power to excomunicate kaka crew ,singh sabha canada .

sant & kala 1,panth 0:L:

well all i got to say is that if everybody followed sikh rehat maryada or akaal tkhaat, we will not have any of these issues.

sant samaj or ss or rss as people call it is just as bad as kala gang. one extreme give birth to another law of nature.baman sant samaj have allways rejected akaal tkhat rehat maryada,yet they are usings its power to excomunicate kaka crew ,singh sabha canada .

sant & kala 1,panth 0:L:

So you think that kala and singh sabha canada are being victimized.

Sant samaj do not name call any sikh scripture. Sant samaj do not say that sikhs do not need to have keshas. Singh sabha canada says that. How do you know that this phoney singh sabha is not RSS itselfa sthis phoney singh sabha are bed fellows of Spokesman who are attacking SGGS ji. This is revealed by their kinsmen, ex joumalists of spokesman.

This is no more sant samaj vs singh sabha canada, it sikhs vs thugs now.

The low lifes that we are facing today will be wearing the Khalsa identity and proclaiming out loud Dasam Granth is Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji at the start

They will fully support Dasam Granth in public, but behind closed doors when they have enough sangat behind them they will turn around and slander Dasam Granth first. It's the oldest trick in the book but the average person falls for it. Right from the beginning they were against Dasam Granth, but they had to gain their popularity and "Santhood" for the sangat to trust them. Once these low lifes got the sangat hooked the sangat is confused for about two minutes, but the "Sant" clears their doubts up by explaining why he went against Dasam Granth in the most sweetest way. These people are the fish and he used Khalsa identity as the bait. Once hes got his hook in far enough he bring them in. It's called Bait and switch strategy. He could tell the Sikh the Khalsa identity is nothing and this fish will believe him without even the low life providing evidence.

Look at the dera's, why are they so successful on getting more followers, it's because at first they give the person what they want. They pamper the person and treat him/her like king. Now which moorakh doesn't want to be treated as king. They'll use Gurbani to persuade the person. The person thinking OOO hes using Gurbani he must be good. He's talking about Guru Nanak Dev ji he must be good. And slowly use the bait and switch strategy on the poor fool. Before he knows it the guy is bowing down to the fake Guru and kissing his feet.

Darshan Ragi, Dilgeer and crew are using the same strategy, but more advanced because you have a bigger population to attend too. This requires babie steps to the bait and switch strategy. You just can't just jump into it-it'll become to obvious. First you get a person that is not too popular to announce Dasam Granth is not Bani. He carry's his agenda on going from place to place collecting sangat. For this you got to choose the weakest person first. Who is easy to fool and will like to have that change. Who fits this description it's the ones with cut hair and who wear a Dastar, but don't follow the Khalsa discipline. These type are already refusing to wear the Khalsa identity and for them to be announced, told Dasam Granth is not Bani is a win win situation. They don't have to read more Bani and don't have to wear the Khalsa identity or take Amrit and follow such a stricted Rehit. It's the best deal for them. Once they gather up enough sheep they get one of their well known leader to announce that Dasam Granth is not Bani. The person will be wearing the Punj Kakkar, nice Dastar, Chola just showing off the Khalsa identity. The sheep will be thinking it must be true it isn't Bani when you have this "Sant" claiming it isn't. The identity is adorned only for a disguise. Just like the Brahmin used to wear, but wre hollow from the inside. Now this "sant" has to get more people and how does he doe this, by saying the Punj Banis are still correct. This is where it gets tough for these guys, but by just getting a small number of who read Punj Bani at one time they convince them rest of Dasam Granth is not Bani. So it is done in small groups again. At this time when they are doing all this propaganda. The sangat that are their sheep is also spreading the word that this person is not saying, but 100% sure Dasam Granth is not Bani. You get the dominal effect going here.Once these sheep become their sangat they will slowly introduce that even the Punj Bani, three from Dasam Granth is not Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Bani, which has already begun in our time. They will slowly introduce other ideas that will destroy the authencity of Sikhi's base, like saying the orginal Bir of DamDami Taksal was lost and now we have Birs that have been changed with Bani added or were deleted of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. This will put more doubts in Sikhs mind and the best doubt of them all. All you need is to put one doubt in a person and you got him on a leash. Darshan Ragi and crew are aware of this and they are using it very affectively on people. These low lifes have no stand anywhere to preserve Sikhi as Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji completed it. Each one of these low lifes are attracting a different type of person to their fold because they appeal to a certain type. These low lifes don't have to agree on the samething, it's better for them to stay distinct from each other because that way it doesn't look like a plan. They play the card we agree here, but not on this. So in this way it just looks like they are actually telling the truth and not just following each other.

The way to destroy this animal is by announcing in big Sikh gathering of what these individuals are up too. Make the Sikhs completely aware of this beast. Clearly name these individuals in each Gurdwara who they are and put a face to that name. Pictures are more effective than just telling so and so is doing this. Have Kathavachaks do Katha on Dasam Granth and how Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Granth are related. Show the sangat the connection and they will understand. Show the connection of the Khalsa identity, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, and Dasam Granth to the sangat. Have Kirtan from Dasam Granth be done. We have to tackle this animal directly.

Have days at the Gurdwara where Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa katha is played for the sangat. Play Sant Maskeen Singh ji Katha on Dasam Granth. Show the sangat the true Sants have full faith in Dasam Granth and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Khalsa identity.

Also when delivering the message use positive language. Instead of fighting the wrong message. Show the true message, which will show Darshan Ragi, Dilgeer and crew are mislead themselves, so therefore they speak as such. When you use negative language, naturally it draws a person wanting to fight against what your saying instead of agreeing and understanding. Don't challenge the sangat because in a challenge the opponent becomes defensive and he has no other choice. And giving in would mean he lost when truly you and the sangat both didn't win or lose.

Know this animals strategy and then strike it on the head. And the Khalsa Panth will be victorious. The Khalsa is true and will always be true.