Any Updates?

SarabhaPanjab

This bullsh!t is really getting to me now!!

If they even dare to think to release this film, we should actually take action for once! Organise MASSIVE protests, Ban bollywood films altogether (ah that would be great), etc.

They're trying to turn us against ourselves!! The "Sikhs" who believe Sant Ji was a terrorist are only going to go against Him and 1984 Shaheeds even more!

Guest PunjabSingh

We should first ask ourselves what we have done till today for all that bollywood,tv and other media have been showing Sikhs in poor light and ridiculing us again and again and again !

NOTHING

It is because of this silence that the anti Sikh forces have been going to the extent of even ridiculing even the Khalsa dress and way of living.Earlier they used to do this by showing some trimmed beard Sikh with a funny looking turban but nowadays they are doing it by making fun of a properly dressed Sikh with flowing beard.A recent episode of SONY TV's comedy circus is one example.Apart from ridiculing an old bearded Sikh with flowing beard(although the actor is himself a hindu)they have shown supposedly the Hindu would be husband of the Sikh man's daughter ridiculing and making fun of him(Sikh).One purpose of this is to make Sikh youth hate the Sikhi swaroop.

These low lifes never dared to do such a thing when kharkoos were there in the open.They will never stop till one of them is shown the door(I hope you understand to where..).

Please be informed the Baahmanwaadis understand only one language which they got for a whole decade and after that they never tried to mess with the Sikhs again directly.

I am not sure whether Ive gone off topic or not but I have not actually seen what is shown in the link in the beginning of this topic.Actually I can not bear to see anything anti Sikh.

We should first ask ourselves what we have done till today for all that bollywood,tv and other media have been showing Sikhs in poor light and ridiculing us again and again and again !

NOTHING

It is because of this silence that the anti Sikh forces have been going to the extent of even ridiculing even the Khalsa dress and way of living.Earlier they used to do this by showing some trimmed beard Sikh with a funny looking turban but nowadays they are doing it by making fun of a properly dressed Sikh with flowing beard.A recent episode of SONY TV's comedy circus is one example.Apart from ridiculing an old bearded Sikh with flowing beard(although the actor is himself a hindu)they have shown supposedly the Hindu would be husband of the Sikh man's daughter ridiculing and making fun of him(Sikh).One purpose of this is to make Sikh youth hate the Sikhi swaroop.

These low lifes never dared to do such a thing when kharkoos were there in the open.They will never stop till one of them is shown the door(I hope you understand to where..).

Please be informed the Baahmanwaadis understand only one language which they got for a whole decade and after that they never tried to mess with the Sikhs again directly.

I am not sure whether Ive gone off topic or not but I have not actually seen what is shown in the link in the beginning of this topic.Actually I can not bear to see anything anti Sikh.

You haven't gone off topic and yes Sikhs have become sheep now. Singhs in the 1980, 1990 had courage and honor. Today all that is lost. And it wasn't like they were filled with hate or anger or were fanatics. It was Gurbani that gave them the courage and honor.