Sikh In The U.k

Guest fordcapri

you guys seen this?

why would you want to vote for BNP? unless your scared of something. Or want something in particular. Have you all forgotten the one who saves us from everything? The one who protects us. Or do you have no faith. From many videos,it becomes apparent that the BNP are racist. So you want to vote for that? When you vote, it shows your support to the racists. Even if they don't win, you are helping them get stronger. When you vote your a dividing yourself, separating yourself, from humanity. Because you think that you are "different". But we are all one.

I think your a coward, to get somebody else to solve all your problems, i.e, the bnp, who in reality are not here to help. But we all know who the real helper is. We don't need to fear anything, or anyone. The only reason you are considering voting bnp is fear. Have no fear

Guest fordcapri

In most of Nick Griffin's speech, he doesnt mention Sikhs.

In the ones he has, he mentioned some Sikhs vote BNP, he also said Sikhs, like the West Indians came to Britian in the 50s and 60s, but they have no intention of changing Britian unlike Muslims.

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/uncovered/pg09.htm

pg09Head.gif

Muslims are now the main victims of BNP racism. Since September 11th was revealed to be the work of Islamic terrorists, Muslims in this country have taken the brunt of abuse by those wanting to exploit tragedy.

All ethnic groups exist as a target for the BNP, but their choice of victim is cynical: “We reject both pro-Zionist internationalism… and the Islamification of our homelands. Which enemy is it in our political interest to be seen to be opposing more vigorously at the moment? To a party aiming to win seats in London, the West Midlands and the former mill-towns of Northern England, the answer should be pretty obvious”.

It is clear then, that the BNP see racism against Muslims as a vote winner. Muslims are an easy target for fascists. This is why the BNP cowardly singles them out for abuse. Under British law, Muslims do not exist as an ethnic group, and so technically cannot be the victims of discrimination. In other words, the BNP can goad Muslims and get away with it. This is why the BNP was campaigning against Muslims long before the New York attacks.

bullet.gif The BNP claim that it is not Asians but only Muslims they have a problem with. This is not true. ‘Muslim’ is often used as a codeword for ‘Asian’ precisely because of gaps in the law.

bullet.gif Nick Griffin pretended that he was not blaming ordinary Muslims, but expressed horror when Tony Blair pushed the same message. “Blair and Bush lie about Islam”, Griffin declared, claiming that is was an attempt by Blair to “Curry favour with Britain’s three million angry Muslims”.

bullet.gif Ordinary Asians in Bradford and Oldham are placed in the same category as those terrorists who flew planes into the World Trade Centre. “The question of whether or not our land will remain ours will be decided not in the mountains of Afghanistan, but in towns like Oldham and Burnley. Anyone who finds that hard to believe needs only to read the Koran to understand why”.

bullet.gif By getting support from Muslim haters in other ethnic groups, the BNP are fostering more division and race hate. These Sikh and Hindu BNP supporters represent only a handful of fanatics. They speak for noone but themselves.

bullet.gif As far back as 1996, the BNP were attacking Muslims as being separate from other ethnic groups. Then members were active in campaigns against the opening of mosques in east and south London. They wrote at the time, “The BNP has no objection to Muslims having their own places of worship – providing they are in Muslim countries and not in Britain”.

bullet.gif The BNP has recently claimed that Al-Qia’da is the true form of Islam and that moderate Muslims who want to live peacefully with other religions are non-believers. This is clear incitement and distortion.

bullet.gif Most of all, Griffin’s anti-Muslim stance is hypocrisy. In the mid-1980s when he was a leading officer in the National Front he openly cavorted with Islamic extremists. He supported the Ayatollah Khomeini’s fundamentalist regime in Iran, and sought backing from Libya’s Colonel Gaddafi

Guest fordcapri

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/uncovered/pg09.htm

pg09Head.gif

Muslims are now the main victims of BNP racism. Since September 11th was revealed to be the work of Islamic terrorists, Muslims in this country have taken the brunt of abuse by those wanting to exploit tragedy.

All ethnic groups exist as a target for the BNP, but their choice of victim is cynical: We reject both pro-Zionist internationalism… and the Islamification of our homelands. Which enemy is it in our political interest to be seen to be opposing more vigorously at the moment? To a party aiming to win seats in London, the West Midlands and the former mill-towns of Northern England, the answer should be pretty obvious.

It is clear then, that the BNP see racism against Muslims as a vote winner. Muslims are an easy target for fascists. This is why the BNP cowardly singles them out for abuse. Under British law, Muslims do not exist as an ethnic group, and so technically cannot be the victims of discrimination. In other words, the BNP can goad Muslims and get away with it. This is why the BNP was campaigning against Muslims long before the New York attacks.

bullet.gif The BNP claim that it is not Asians but only Muslims they have a problem with. This is not true. Muslim is often used as a codeword for Asian precisely because of gaps in the law.

bullet.gif Nick Griffin pretended that he was not blaming ordinary Muslims, but expressed horror when Tony Blair pushed the same message. Blair and Bush lie about Islam, Griffin declared, claiming that is was an attempt by Blair to Curry favour with Britains three million angry Muslims.

bullet.gif Ordinary Asians in Bradford and Oldham are placed in the same category as those terrorists who flew planes into the World Trade Centre. The question of whether or not our land will remain ours will be decided not in the mountains of Afghanistan, but in towns like Oldham and Burnley. Anyone who finds that hard to believe needs only to read the Koran to understand why.

bullet.gif By getting support from Muslim haters in other ethnic groups, the BNP are fostering more division and race hate. These Sikh and Hindu BNP supporters represent only a handful of fanatics. They speak for noone but themselves.

bullet.gif As far back as 1996, the BNP were attacking Muslims as being separate from other ethnic groups. Then members were active in campaigns against the opening of mosques in east and south London. They wrote at the time, The BNP has no objection to Muslims having their own places of worship providing they are in Muslim countries and not in Britain.

bullet.gif The BNP has recently claimed that Al-Qiada is the true form of Islam and that moderate Muslims who want to live peacefully with other religions are non-believers. This is clear incitement and distortion.

bullet.gif Most of all, Griffins anti-Muslim stance is hypocrisy. In the mid-1980s when he was a leading officer in the National Front he openly cavorted with Islamic extremists. He supported the Ayatollah Khomeinis fundamentalist regime in Iran, and sought backing from Libyas Colonel Gaddafi

I see you got that from the extreme organisation the so called Unite Against Fascism.

The group is nothing more than a combination of left wing loonies, and islamo fascist ideology groups.

There were discussed here take a look at what people through of them.

Guest fordcapri

Here I have some posted very postive message i have had from BNP suppoters and members heres a few for you to read.

Also ive been on the bnp newtwork site (i havent joined) but done a name search and Singh came up a few times.

Heres the messages:

I would love to have the hindus and sikhs vote BNP.Islam is evil and is not compatible with ANY religion.

Although hindus and sikhs have had their share of racial trouble in the 80's we have seen eye to eye and have a good relationship.I would be proud to stand side by side fighting with indian's against islam.Yes i'm a white,supposedly racist underclass piece of <banned word filter activated>,but im a white supposedly racist undelcalss piece of <banned word filter activated> that is willing to get my country back by any means possible

I think I'm even more in love with Sikhs now, not in a weird way but i have a lot of respect for you.

big respect. i am a bnp voter and we will stand strong alongside people who are sikh and hindu and black people of any religion. DONT believe what the media says, we dont hate people, just politicians who have flooded Britain with Third World immigrants who have no intention of assimilating or even working! Sikhs are brilliant, really loyal, hard working etc

Guest fordcapri

And what do the BNP say about the murder of Gurdip Singh Chaggar in 1976 (do some research on this). The racist murdering gang have "matured" into senior members of the BNP now. Have you actually physically met any official from the BNP?

Don’t know about this but, it’s a murder so it an emotive subject, would have to look in to further to comment.

Guest fordcapri

Mr Mala you should look in to this Islam fascist/left loony wing group, the so called Unite against Fcaism.

I contacted the UAF regarding Sikhs being attacked by Muslims in Oldbury in racially motived incidents documented here..

http://worldsikhnews.com/19%20August%202009/Sikhs%20in%20Oldbury%20face%20attacks%20from%20Muslim%20youth.htm

Hers the response I got from Paul Mcoh of the Uaf

lol......... ooh!.. Who is this 'Police' "spokesman" who said "Following recent disorders involving groups of young Muslim and Sikh males, community tension has been perceived to be rising in the Burntree and Temple Way areas. "

Your link takes me a website run by who? Sikhs? lulz.

http://www.guardian....ice-blair-peach

A recent news article extract on Gurdip Singh Chaggar

In June 1976 a young Asian man, Gurdip Singh Chaddar, had been stabbed to death by a group of white youths in Southall, one of several racist murders at the time. One week after the killing, John Kingsley Read, of the far right National Democratic party, told a rally of supporters: "I have been told that I cannot refer to coloured immigrants. So you will forgive me if I refer to n1ggers, w0gs and co0ns. As for the murder of one Asian youth in Southall last weekend. That was terribly unfortunate. One down, a million to go."

At Read's subsequent trial he was convicted for inciting racial hatred, but the judge also commended him as someone "who had the guts come forward in the past and stand up publicly for things he believed in". He added that "in this England of ours we are allowed to have our own views still, thank goodness, and long may it last".

Sikh perspective.

http://thelangarhall...southall-story/

John Kingsley Read founder member of the NF splinter group the National Party which eventually become the British National Party

http://en.wikipedia....n_Kingsley_Read

Guest fordcapri

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/apr/26/police-blair-peach

A recent news article extract on Gurdip Singh Chaggar

In June 1976 a young Asian man, Gurdip Singh Chaddar, had been stabbed to death by a group of white youths in Southall, one of several racist murders at the time. One week after the killing, John Kingsley Read, of the far right National Democratic party, told a rally of supporters: "I have been told that I cannot refer to coloured immigrants. So you will forgive me if I refer to n1ggers, w0gs and co0ns. As for the murder of one Asian youth in Southall last weekend. That was terribly unfortunate. One down, a million to go."

At Read's subsequent trial he was convicted for inciting racial hatred, but the judge also commended him as someone "who had the guts come forward in the past and stand up publicly for things he believed in". He added that "in this England of ours we are allowed to have our own views still, thank goodness, and long may it last".

Sikh perspective.

http://thelangarhall.com/uk/the-southall-story/

John Kingsley Read founder member of the NF splinter group the National Party which eventually become the British National Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kingsley_Read

I toatally disagree with this and am sickned as much as you.