Sikh In The U.k

Guest fordcapri

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

Have a read of this please http://www.tapoban.o...Governments.pdf especially the section "bhai sahib on sikhs in hindustan", see its relevence to today.

Sikhs need no one, the truth is sikhs are never living any government other than that of mahraj. bhaagi ja baadsha.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

oh my god koun samjave tuhanu..hasna painda tuhade te

Country and spirtiuall life that all different part of life...conutry can never or religious base..plz singstaha don't shout on history of sikh sakhian..just try to understand what i want to say...UK is not running on bible.we r living in united kingdom and they don't ask Guru Grant Sahib Ji (with Respect from my deep heart to type) to run country ,to justice the community ,international affairs...every thing...

u told Sikhs needs no one..what u think abt sikhs they need nothing so singnstah stop to go tesco,sainsbury go and do khethi grow up the rice.

just think how can sikhs live here without govt..how it possible if Sikhs don't supported by UK Govt during africa scene and Indian Sikhs haras after 84.u able to sikhs in united Kingdom just support by Govt.They support us by accomodation.money every thing what we need and we started to survive.....where is Sikh peoples are in uk all happened by the support of Govt..first support is made us legal.without law we can do nothing..so Singhstah Plz don't mind tu ithe na huna je tere papa nu uk govt support na kardi.....

koun samjaye tuhanu