Dayummn Babbu Got Rolled

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Vah 100% right this is my last post on this forum. Back when I first joined a few years ago I was amazed at the knowledge of some users E.g (kam1825, namstang etc.) and learnt a lot from the huge variety of interesting topics. Now its just topic after topic of nidya......... really gone downhill unfortunately.

So...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

I hope you aren't really going to leave the forum, there will always be those who slander...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

waheguru admin please close this topic , i am asking again

i do not listen to anyones katha for what they drive or anything, i listen for my own knowledge, it builds josh in me, and it creates a love for sikhi within me, idk know of their personal lives and im not one to take anyones word for anything, unless i witness something myself first hand i would believe things.. i am my own person and as long as someone doesnt say anything against my guru then i am happy, especially if there is good parchaar going on.

i know personally from experience what it is like to have people be jealous of you and talk about you infront of your face/behind your back when you have done nothing ill willed to anyone.. therefore i am not one to join in, if anyone has personal problems i say go there and get clarification yourself, telling us and jsut sitting back and complaining is a sign of a big loser, get proactive and talk to the person in an appropriate, mature manner, we are all educated here, we dont need to stoop to a low level, shame on us and our level of maturity, some of us on here are parents , mothers , fathers, what will we teach our children if we cant have these principles down ourselves, very scary.

admin please close

wjkk wjkf