Video: A True Picture Of What Exactly Happened With Bhai Manpreet Singh Kanpuri At Faridabad

Panthic Updates

Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji speaks and exposes names of few more individuals like Dr. Dalbir Singh

There is no Dr. and no Singh in Dalbir.

He is the self-proclaimed intellectual of the Faridabad-missionary-cult who even denigrates Jaap Sahib.

Bhai Manpreet Singh has exposed this gang nicely.

Ever wonder how these few people became so popular? Well Joginder Sahni of Spokesman, after being excommunicated, was looking for support in the form of a gang which could cause destruction, distress, and disturbance in Panth.

Now Spokesman serves them by giving them a lot of fame - every second day there is a news in Spokesman about this cult from Faridabad. Just noise, nothing else.

On the other hand these people serve Spokesman by their false propaganda which Spokesman thrives on.

In My Opinion (on a separate note:),

Dasam Patshah Bani Is In the Hearts of Khalsa!!! Forever!!!!!

I Personally would not bring in Akal Takhat into this at this moment in time... let me explain…

Sarbat Khalsa at the momemt is to some degree Dormant...and Oppressed…Political Powers use Emotional Blackmail through Akal Takhat. Look at which 5 'singhs' they use! They are all loyalists to Badal! (one seems to love to do bhangra! None of them do Kirt! They all eat Gurus' Golak! And have for their entire lifetimes! I do not respect them! They were NOT put there by Sarbat Khalsa! They were chosen by Badals!). I will not be surprised if they speak out AGAINST Dasam Patshah Bani! Badals use such tactics to make attention go somewhere else, instead of corruptions against them. They have a lot of things coming to light against them, including open ties with RSS and Even Bombings and Murders, and PIMS Scams etc. Badals should be getting Ready for Prison Here! And Worse After!! They can very well use Dasam Patshah Bani and Speak out against Dasam Patshah Bani to divert attention from them!

We Need Real True Pooran RehitVaan Khalsa to Take over Gurmat Institutions! True Khalsa are Very Little in Number. They are in Training Right Now, All Over the World!! The Future Will be Beautiful!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!!Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!!

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!Lets Just be The Best Khalsa We Can Individually! And Then Collectively Get Together As Sarbat Khalsa When the Time is Right!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

In My Opinion (on a separate note:),

Dasam Patshah Bani Is In the Hearts of Khalsa!!! Forever!!!!!

I Personally would not bring in Akal Takhat into this at this moment in time... let me explain…

Sarbat Khalsa at the momemt is to some degree Dormant...and Oppressed…Political Powers use Emotional Blackmail through Akal Takhat. Look at which 5 'singhs' they use! They are all loyalists to Badal! (one seems to love to do bhangra! None of them do Kirt! They all eat Gurus' Golak! And have for their entire lifetimes! I do not respect them! They were NOT put there by Sarbat Khalsa! They were chosen by Badals!). I will not be surprised if they speak out AGAINST Dasam Patshah Bani! Badals use such tactics to make attention go somewhere else, instead of corruptions against them. They have a lot of things coming to light against them, including open ties with RSS and Even Bombings and Murders, and PIMS Scams etc. Badals should be getting Ready for Prison Here! And Worse After!! They can very well use Dasam Patshah Bani and Speak out against Dasam Patshah Bani to divert attention from them!

We Need Real True Pooran RehitVaan Khalsa to Take over Gurmat Institutions! True Khalsa are Very Little in Number. They are in Training Right Now, All Over the World!! The Future Will be Beautiful!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!!Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!!

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!Lets Just be The Best Khalsa We Can Individually! And Then Collectively Get Together As Sarbat Khalsa When the Time is Right!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

This isn’t true, the Jathedar of Akal Thakat supports Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee fully, here is an interview with him where he says there was Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji where he previously did seva.

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=180:giani-gurbachan-singh-jathedar-akal-takhat-sahib-talks-about-his-life-when-he-was-a-sevadar-at-mukatsar-sahib&catid=42:interview&Itemid=78

Dasam bani is allowed to be sung at Sri Harmandar Sahib.