Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale Performing Anand Karaj Of 105 Poor Girls In Punjab

Harsimrat Singh

I have no issue with the akhand kirtan jatha, i just think what they believe is digusting as how can someone question guru sahib ji.

All i ask for is an answer on the questions below:

1. Does the fact that baba ji promoting the akhand kirtan jatha and now going to hold akhand kirtan jatha rehnsbhai's in india, mean that baba ji also does not believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar and therefore in their view Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not our pooran Guru?

2. If Baba ji does not share the same view as the akhand kirtan jatha and does believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar (not keski), why is baba ji then associating themselves with the akhand kirtan jatha and promoting them?

Im not against anyone in particular but who be very interested in baba ji's stance?

p.s as for sant baba gurbachan singh being close with bhai randhir singh, its true is not that bhai randhir singh before passing away, apologized to sant baba gurbachan singh for misleading on the issue of raagmala?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic