Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale Performing Anand Karaj Of 105 Poor Girls In Punjab

Harsimrat Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly laudable. It's good to be married in a multiple marriage even if you're rich. It reduces haumai.

S. Dhadrianwale, AKJ, Damdami Taksal, other taksals, Nihang Singhs, NSSS, and everyone else who believes in Amrit, Gurmanter, and Gurbani should come together to preach Sikhi.

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale are very fond of Akhand Keertan, as they said in the UK diwaans in the summer. They also confirmed that they have requested the Akhand Keertani Jatha in India to come to Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Saahib every month to do Raensbhayee Keertan Darbars after the new Darbar Saahib and Lanagr Hall has opened. Now that this has happened a few weeks ago, there will be monthly AKJ Raensbhayee's at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Saahib starting very soon. Each monthly programme will begin with Dhadi Vaaran by Dhadi Jatha's in India (as started by the 6th Guru), and followed by Katha. The same request made to the Akhand Keertani Jatha was also made to Kathavaachaks of Damdami Taksaal, where Katha will be done after the Dhadi Vaaran, just before the Raensbhayee starts, that would obviously go throughout the night.

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale are very fond of Akhand Keertan, as they said in the UK diwaans in the summer. They also confirmed that they have requested the Akhand Keertani Jatha in India to come to Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Saahib every month to do Raensbhayee Keertan Darbars after the new Darbar Saahib and Lanagr Hall has opened. Now that this has happened a few weeks ago, there will be monthly AKJ Raensbhayee's at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Saahib starting very soon. Each monthly programme will begin with Dhadi Vaaran by Dhadi Jatha's in India (as started by the 6th Guru), and followed by Katha. The same request made to the Akhand Keertani Jatha was also made to Kathavaachaks of Damdami Taksaal, where Katha will be done after the Dhadi Vaaran, just before the Raensbhayee starts, that would obviously go throughout the night.

Vahegurooo!!! This is what its about!!!!! Akaaal

Now that this has happened a few weeks ago, there will be monthly AKJ Raensbhayee's at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Saahib starting very soon. Each monthly programme will begin with Dhadi Vaaran by Dhadi Jatha's in India (as started by the 6th Guru), and followed by Katha. The same request made to the Akhand Keertani Jatha was also made to Kathavaachaks of Damdami Taksaal, where Katha will be done after the Dhadi Vaaran, just before the Raensbhayee starts, that would obviously go throughout the night.[/b]

Vahegurooo!!! This is what its about!!!!! Akaaal

Vah. If we all come together like this and ignore or tolerate minor differences in rehit or maryada, there's no fight, just piar. What can enemies of the panth (including RSS, atheists, and deists) do then?

I encourage the Sikhsangat community to avoid picking out little inconsistencies in the lives of Bhindrawale, Rarewale, Narangvalwale, Kaleranwale, and Nihang mahapurkhs, and just take the guns (good qualities) from them.

First of all on the topic being discussed, excellent seva by sant baba ranjit singh marrying girls from poor families is a really great deed. Im new to this forum but having followed baba ji for a while now i wanted to comment and so registered. Baba ji's kirtan is good and i have been to a few diwaans which took place in the uk in late summer.

The question i have is baba ji has recently been promoting/talking about the akand kirtan jatha and i am unclear of excatly what is happening. I have done sangat of Sant baba takhur singh ji khalsa and one thing i remember them saying was "it takes a lifetime for one to become a sant". I looked at sant baba ranjit singh and thought how great, a sant in such a young age.

However in the southall kirtan earlier this year, baba ji heavily knocked the sant samaj and instead praised the akhand kirtan jatha. i thought this was a bit odd, because baba ji was in the sant samaj and it was my view that all sants of the past aswell as baba ji thought of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our pooran Guru without having doubts over whether Raagmala was Gurbani and whether kesh were kakkar.

Without any disrespect to anyone and it may seem little to some, but i know the akhand kirtan jatha dont believe in raagmala and believe keski instead of kesh is kakkar. i think is disgusting becuase firstly how can have we doubt on our own Guru and secondly how can we question what kakkar Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji granted us. As i said it may seem like a little difference to some, but to me is terrible and i cannot figure out why sant baba ranjit singh is associating themselves with the akhand kirtan jatha.

Either way, all the best to baba ji and those who believe the above, becuase i doesnt really make any difference to me. But what i would like to ask or be clear on is:

1. The fact that baba ji has been promoting the akhand kirtan jatha and is now going to hold akhand kirtan jatha rehnsbhai's in india, mean that baba ji also does not believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar and therefore in their view Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not our pooran Guru?

2. If Baba ji does not share the same view as the akhand kirtan jatha and does believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar (not keski), why is baba ji then associating themselves with the akhand kirtan jatha and promoting them?

It does not make sense baba ji is contradicting themself.

I would really like to know what baba ji's stance is?

VJKK VJKF

Its people like you who wont let the panth move forward, to me raag mala and keski is a very minor issue. Secondly your making akj to be out as the worst people on earth. Look into your history and look at the contributions AKJ has made to panth as well Damdami Taksal.

First of all on the topic being discussed, excellent seva by sant baba ranjit singh marrying girls from poor families is a really great deed. Im new to this forum but having followed baba ji for a while now i wanted to comment and so registered. Baba ji's kirtan is good and i have been to a few diwaans which took place in the uk in late summer.

The question i have is baba ji has recently been promoting/talking about the akand kirtan jatha and i am unclear of excatly what is happening. I have done sangat of Sant baba takhur singh ji khalsa and one thing i remember them saying was "it takes a lifetime for one to become a sant". I looked at sant baba ranjit singh and thought how great, a sant in such a young age.

However in the southall kirtan earlier this year, baba ji heavily knocked the sant samaj and instead praised the akhand kirtan jatha. i thought this was a bit odd, because baba ji was in the sant samaj and it was my view that all sants of the past aswell as baba ji thought of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our pooran Guru without having doubts over whether Raagmala was Gurbani and whether kesh were kakkar.

Without any disrespect to anyone and it may seem little to some, but i know the akhand kirtan jatha dont believe in raagmala and believe keski instead of kesh is kakkar. i think is disgusting becuase firstly how can have we doubt on our own Guru and secondly how can we question what kakkar Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji granted us. As i said it may seem like a little difference to some, but to me is terrible and i cannot figure out why sant baba ranjit singh is associating themselves with the akhand kirtan jatha.

Either way, all the best to baba ji and those who believe the above, becuase i doesnt really make any difference to me. But what i would like to ask or be clear on is:

1. The fact that baba ji has been promoting the akhand kirtan jatha and is now going to hold akhand kirtan jatha rehnsbhai's in india, mean that baba ji also does not believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar and therefore in their view Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not our pooran Guru?

2. If Baba ji does not share the same view as the akhand kirtan jatha and does believe raagmala as gurbani and kesh as kakkar (not keski), why is baba ji then associating themselves with the akhand kirtan jatha and promoting them?

Common Sangat Ji.

I don't understand that why we have to focus on 1 or 2 differences and

forget that there are thousands of similarities. UNITED WE STAND, DiVIDED WE FALL.

First, please don't use Taksal in your name.

Secondly, stop with your divisive agenda, it's obvious what you're here to do.

If you didn't know, Sant Kartar Singh ji would specially invite AKJ Singhs to their samagams, and make accomodations for Sarbloh Bibek Langar for them.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji continued this mission of bringing the Khalsa Panth together.

Baba Ranjit Singh ji is following the same model by bringing the Panthic Jathas on one stage to combat the growing threat from nastiks and nindaks.

First, please don't use Taksal in your name.

Secondly, stop with your divisive agenda, it's obvious what you're here to do.

If you didn't know, Sant Kartar Singh ji would specially invite AKJ Singhs to their samagams, and make accomodations for Sarbloh Bibek Langar for them.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji continued this mission of bringing the Khalsa Panth together.

Baba Ranjit Singh ji is following the same model by bringing the Panthic Jathas on one stage to combat the growing threat from nastiks and nindaks.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

Yes, exactly, and not to mention the love between Srimaan Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale had for Srimaan Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, and the respect for Dhan Dhan Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh Ji's wife by Srimaan Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale. Does taksalio also question all these pooran brahmgyanis (mukhis of Guru Ji's TAKSAL) on the points raised??

ps. I'm watching Sant Ji right now!! "sikhi kamounee aoukhee" Vahegurrrooo!

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!