Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale Performing Anand Karaj Of 105 Poor Girls In Punjab

Harsimrat Singh

Just got a text, everyone watch The Sikh Channel on Sky 840 at 9.15pm today in England or on the internet - www.sikhchannel.tv - they are going to show:

105 Aarthik Tor Toh Kamjor Ladkiyaan De Anand Karaj performed by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale

This is when Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji arrange for the marriages of over a hundred daughters at Parmeshardwar who come from poor families in Punjab. It is normally an amazing ceremony to see so many Anand Karaj's happen at the same time like old traditions. They do this every year, but not sure if Sikh Channel are going to show this years Anand Karaj's recording or a recording from another previous year. So much for those who make allegations that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji do not do anything for the poor! :6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Just got a text, everyone watch The Sikh Channel on Sky 840 at 9.15pm today in England or on the internet - www.sikhchannel.tv - they are going to show:

105 Aarthik Tor Toh Kamjor Ladkiyaan De Anand Karaj performed by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale

This is when Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji arrange for the marriages of over a hundred daughters at Parmeshardwar who come from poor families in Punjab. It is normally an amazing ceremony to see so many Anand Karaj's happen at the same time like old traditions. They do this every year, but not sure if Sikh Channel are going to show this years Anand Karaj's recording or a recording from another previous year. So much for those who make allegations that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji do not do anything for the poor! :6

trust me we have a lot of "laee lag lok" (gullible ppl) in our kaum, someone not even legit or credible says jump and they'll jump etc etc

but yea if you hear their katha on parmeshardwar.com you will hear a lot of times that theyre doing this seva or that seva etc so you know, ppl dont know much but just odai tappi jande aa

but yea this is really good i can only imagine what a relief it would have been for over 200 parents of over 100 girls, that is some great seva!

who doing the lava in kirtan soooo amazing

Gurdev Singh ji (Australia) Akj

They really are amazing!

Gyanee Gurdev Singh Jee (Australia) are world famous for their Akhand Keertan, and very close to Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale. They came specially from Australia to India for the Parmeshar Dwar Samagam.

Waheguru vaheguru, United we Stand, Divided We FaLL. Vheguru....... does anybody have this on video. can't just imagine Giani Gurdev Singh Jee, on the same stage with Sant Ranjit Singh ji. Loving it. I think Sant Ranjit Singh ji, and Akj should do smagam together. Vaheguru there will be so much sangat and so much Rass.. That will be dream coming true. i was throwing up yesterday, and i am really really sick. But after i heard this news, i am already 50 % better. Maharaj Bakash Apne Panth nU. vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh