Bssf On Situation Of Sikh Students From Abroad

B.S.S.F

After just having spoken to Major Singh of Plumstead, more light was shed on this issue, he has categorically stated over a telephonic conversation that a number of his "friends" very stopped from eating langar and even making langar in the evening a few weeks ago by a gyani at the Gurdwara. (To a number of different people at different times)

Bhai shaib also claimed to have from 30 to 40 people who will openly say this, however some many be afraid to speak out as they a dodgy grounds from a immigration perspective. Most of these people will be at the Gurdwara, 1 Calderwood Street, Woolwich this sunday and the matter will be discussed with the committee and sangat.

Major Singh also said that two "Nepalese" people were refused langar by a sewadar of the Gurdwara.

We will bring this to the attention of the committee in a offical manner on sunday and we would like to request all to offer there assistance and support and not to indulge in futile statements.

Gagandip Singh

In My Opinion,

I wouldn't be surprised a single bit. Todays' 'gurdwaras' are all about catering to their 'regular clients' who put their 'payments' in the golak. The langar is for their 'social cultural gathering'. Gone are the Days of Dharamsalas and Guru Langar for All!

The committees are Mega Corrupt, and they run 'their shops' for their 'regular clients'.

Many, if not Most 'gyanis' are slaves to committees, and are very loose in their true love for Gurmat. Their loyalty lies to those who will 'sponsor' them over and provide them $$$. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these 'gyanis' have 'dirty magazines' under their beds. These 'gyanis' stop others from doing seva because of the orders of their committee 'bosses'. You see, if they do seva, they will have langar too! So stop them from Seva = Stop them from Langar! BLOODY HERETIC COMMITTEES AND GYANIS!!! They especially single out and attack those from other communities who they know have no support!!! These Heretic Committees and Gyanis Will Get Their Due Here And Hereafter!!!!!! The Heretic 'committees', 'gyanis', 'sevadaars' Can Rot in Hell!!!!! Gura Ka Langar is FOR ALL!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!

NishKhaam RehitVaan Khalsa have to Rise and Bring Back the Glory of the Khalsa and the Greatness of Guru Ka Langar and Guru Ka Darbaar For All!!!!! All Over The World!!!!!

Khalsa Take Care of The Poor!!!!! Guru Gareeb Nivaaj is Our Guru!!!!!

Todays' Committees All Over the World are Heretics who Love the Sight of $$$. They treat 'their shops - gurdwaras' as companies that need to bring in the big $$$. Gone is True NishKhaam Love for Gurmat. Todays 'gurdwaras' are run by the corrupt golak chors who are 'rich' to serve the 'rich'! HERETICS!!!!!

http://www.sikhsanga...new-generation/

http://www.sikhsanga...ll-gurdwaaraas/

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!!!!

The Whole World Will Eat the Physical and Spiritual Langar of The True Guru To Their Fill!!!!!

After just having spoken to Major Singh of Plumstead, more light was shed on this issue, he has categorically stated over a telephonic conversation that a number of his "friends" very stopped from eating langar and even making langar in the evening a few weeks ago by a gyani at the Gurdwara. (To a number of different people at different times)

Bhai shaib also claimed to have from 30 to 40 people who will openly say this, however some many be afraid to speak out as they a dodgy grounds from a immigration perspective. Most of these people will be at the Gurdwara, 1 Calderwood Street, Woolwich this sunday and the matter will be discussed with the committee and sangat.

Major Singh also said that two "Nepalese" people were refused langar by a sewadar of the Gurdwara.

We will bring this to the attention of the committee in a offical manner on sunday and we would like to request all to offer there assistance and support and not to indulge in futile statements.

Gagandip Singh

Thanks for bringing this information to readers attention. Its shocking. The pardhan probably does not even know this has been going on!. Hope all will be sorted out this Sunday.

My take on this is that with the advent of satellite TV, the Internet - this I(I for Indian)Pod generation think the streets of the West are paved with gold and everyone gets to drive around in a Mercedes. Now say to become a doctor you will need 11 years of schooling, 2 years at college, 5 years at University and a further 2 years training at a Hospital and then possibly you might qualify. You and I living in the West realise by sheer hard work and an element of luck you may get to be the Doctor. The Ipod generation think a basic understanding of English, some hard graft at a takeaway they will get to be the next millionaire and then get their own kin in the West.

What is really happening in India is that State for e.g. Badals Punjab and Central government has failed to provide, schooling, training, jobs and an infrastructure to cater for the population. Instead of people 'rising' against the status quo they seek opportunities elsewhere. Money Lenders are only too glad to sell them a dream of living in the West by buying their land (usually cheap) or offering to borrow money at 'high interest rates'. It always surprises me the rich Indians i.e. Politicians, Actors, Industrialist always tend to stay in India and the poor move out. This is nothing but a financial scam perpetrated by the rich whether it is Sikh, Hindu etc.

What the people of India has to realise is that India is 'their' nation and not for the benefit of the rich. When our Sikh Gurus first came on the scene India was in a far worse state but with the calibre of Guru Gobind Singh, Banda Bhadar, Maharaj Ranjit Singh the Sikhs did very well and India prospered. Whilst I have sympathy for the Indians wishing to come over to the West they have to realise they are being 'scammed' by others selling a false dream. The USA has 15 million unemployed how is a 'Desi' with no English or skills got to offer against a skilled American?

The Indians suffer from 'Affluenza', go to a wedding and it is a straight forward competition who's got the best attire, most expensive jewellery, Mercedes V BMW, how many trips to India recently, and I haven't even got on to the Bride and Groom yet. Go to an Indian house it is Satellite TV, DVDs, Games Consoles but no books on Sikhism! When is the last time you had a conversation with your friends and family and talked about the last thing you did as an act of charity?

Our Gurus preached humbleness and a simple way of life with a direct connection to Waheguru. Sikhism was there to protect us against 'overspend' (look at our dress code, steel not gold bangle), Guru Ka Langar (healthy, affordable, vegetarian food) to engage in honest labour, get educated lead a disciplined life. I do not measure my wealth against others I am always going to loose so why bother. Live within your means don't believe the Hype! I have come across so many people who flashed money and goods around, turned out they had nothing apart from huge mortgages and loans, now with the recession Bailiffs are knocking on their doors.