Dasam Granth?

DalbirSingh

Just like to post a conversation about dasam granth which a friend had with a person who does not support dasam granth (subject y). Now could anyone give any

comments about subject Y's claims.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

x

You've made that group about sri dasam granth sahib ji, so you don't believe in it?, you deal realise 3 banis in the amrit sanchaar from sri dasam granth sahib ji. Yes Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is our Guru, but Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji is an important part of the Sikh Panth, have you even read it.

y

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Yes, I realize everything. I have read both. In fact, I read Guru Granth Sahib Ji before reading Dasam Granth. Yes, I have read both granths and understand philosophy of both. As for Nitnaim and Amrit Sanchar banis, that is our rehat marayda. Panth has full right to make changes to rehat maryada. Therefore, once Sikhs realize the truth, rehat maryada will be fixed to have all procedures based on Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Dasam Granth is work of poets. Their names are: Shyam, Raam and Kaal. I am not making this up. Evidence is contained in Dasam Granth itself.

x

okay send me proof where this is written then? I don't see no reference to it? Most banis start with Sir Mahavak Patshai Dasvin which means The sacred utterance of The Tenth Sovereign, so ur saying amrit given is invalid?

y

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amrit is never invalid. Gurbani is the Amrit. Gurbani is always valid. Gurbani is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Khanday Kee Pahul ceremony is just the entrance to Khalsa Panth. How we proceed from there is what determines if we are Khalsa or not. It is true that three banis and ardass are from Dasam Granth. This is a panthic decision. Panth has the right to make changes whenever Panth gets together. Until then, we continue to go with the existing maryada.

Were you looking for proof about poet Shyam? A couple quotes are below. Feel free to send a message if you require more quotes.

ਅਬਿ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਉਚਰੌ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ। ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਲਖਾ ਅਖਾਰਾ। ਸੁਨੀਅਹੁ ਸੰਤ ਸਬੈ ਚਿਤ ਲਾਈ। ਬਰਨਤ ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਜਥਾ ਮਤਿ ਭਾਈ। ੧। {੨੪ ਅਵਤਾਰ ੧}

Abe Chaubees Uchro Avtaara Jeh Bid Tin Kaa Lkhaa Akhaara Suneeaho Sunt Sbai Chitt Laaee Burnutt Shyam Jathaa Mutt Bhaaee 1

Now I describe the twenty-four incarnations as their play was played. All saints are to focus on the story and listen. Shyam (poet) is stating them according to his own understanding. 1.

ਮਧੁ ਕੀਟਭ ਕੇ ਬਧ ਨਮਿਤ ਜਾ ਦਿਨ ਜਗਤ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ। ਸੁ ਕਬਿ ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹੈ ਚੌਦਸਵੋ ਅਵਤਾਰ। ੪। {੨੪ ਅਵਤਾਰ ੩੭}

Mud Keetub Kay Badh Namitt Jaa Dinn Jagat Muraar. So Kub Syaam Taa Ko Khai Chadusvo Avtaar 4 {24 Avtar, 37}

When Vishnu prepares to kill Mudh and Keetab demons, Poet Shyam calls him the 14th incarnation. 4.

Please feel free to send a message back to ask further questions or seek clarification on any points.

x

but there is no references to this in the banis used for the amrit sanchaar or banis such as akaal ustat, chandi di vaar, bichtaar natak etc

y

Yes, you are right that there is no mention of these poets in those sections. Poets identify themselves at various places. If we examine the beliefs presented in other writings, they are similar to beliefs where the poets mention their names.

Chandi di vaar does a direct attack on Guru Granth Sahib Ji and its teachings. It says:

Durgaa Paath Bnaayaa Sabhe Pauriaa, Fir Na Joonee Aayaa Jin Eh Gayaa

meaning

All the stanzas have been written for Durgaa. Anyone who recites this will never come into reincarnation again.

Is saying that someone will get mukat by reading chandi di vaar not going against Guru Granth Sahib Ji? This is like saying, just read chandi di vaar, no need to read Gurbani or implement it into life.

Bachitter Natak, which is called APnee Katha, sings praises of Mahakaal. Mahakaal has 4 arms, drinks liqor, wears anklets, smashes bells, etc. Bachitter Natak also sends Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji to tirbeni, a Hindu pilgrimage site, for birth of a son. I will provide powerpoint presentations in the future to give details.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji says:

Ika Bani Ik Gur Ikko Shabad Veechar

Pothi Parmesur Kaa Thaan

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is complete Guru. That is why Guru Granth Shaib Ji was given Gurgaddi in 1708. Anti-Sikhs couldn't digest Sikhs being followers of one so they created and instroduced DG into us.

Sorry for making this long but if you are capable of understand Punjabi, I could link some videos about Dasam Granth.

x

please send as many as possible quotes on the claims. If we consider the two granths sri add guru granth sahib and sri dasam granth we would expect to see similar theme the ideal of avtars and reality of them are present in both granths. If anything the Dasam Granth would be anti-Hindu and it would be for the best intrests of the Indian Goverment to remove such a granth. In regards to linguistics away from tradational punjabi we start to see elements of braaj and other languages present from modern day punjabi so it is easy to make a mistake so bhul chuuk maaf kare maharaj. If you need anti-hindu quotes from both granths there are loads let me know.

ਤੇ ਭੁਜ ਬਲ ਬਵਰੇ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਏ ॥ ਪੂਜਤ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਰਹਿ ਗਏ ॥੬॥

Te bhuj bal bavre hvai gad|| Poojat Param Purakh raih gad||6||

Who became mad with power and abandoned the worship of Supreme Purusha.6.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥

Te ham tamak(i) tanak mo khaape|| Tin koo thaur devtaa thaape||

I destroyed them in no time and created gods in their place.

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥

Te bhoo bal(i) poojaa urjhaae|| aapan hoo Parmesar kahaae||7||

They were also absorbed in the worship of power and called themselves Ominipotednt.7.

ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥

Mahaadev achutt kahnyo|| Bisan aap hoo ko thahiraayo||

Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥

Brahmaa aap Paarbrahm bakhaanaa|| Prabh ko Prabhoo na kinhoon jaanaa||8||

Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.

if you need more let me know

remembering professor darshan singh has also made an illiterate mistake in judging the 3rd person as 1st within the chitrapakhian bani for Rai. Most claims against dasam granth are being made by people clearly illiterate in the text. And those literate in the text have confirmed its authenticity. Hence this is why the sgpc all panthic groups sat down and declared it as bani.

y

Government isn't againt Dasam Granth. RSS has said that they would like parkash of Dasam Granth is all Gurduawaras. Hindus say Guru Ji worshipped devi by quoting Vaar Durgaa Kee aka Vaar Sri Bhagautee Jee Kee after title change. Did you know that the original name for Vaar Sri Bhagautee Jee Kee was Vaar Durgaa Kee? It was changed to not sound too Hindufied. If Vaar Durgaa Kee is Gurbani, who gave permission to anyone to change title from Vaar Durgaa Kee to Vaar Sri Bhagautee Jee Kee? There was a writing called Vaar Bhagautee Kee in Dasam Granth before Dasam Granth was edited in 1897 to be standardized. Who gave permission to anyone to remove writings from Dasam Granth if Dasam Granth is Gurbani?

Does God get angry?

Prof. Darshan Singh didn't make any claims. He just restated what was said at Dasam Granth seminar by Savinder Singh at Sacramento. Link is below:

Pyara Singh Padam, one of best scholars that Dasam Granth promoters had until Lamba came along, also said that story from Charitropakhyan is a personal life story of Guru Ji. Prof. Darshan Singh opposed this view at New York and Lamba did cutting and editing of his video to defame him.

Being anti-Brahma or anti-Vishnu or anti-Mahesh isn't being anti-Hindu. There are many sects in Hinduism. Some consider some devta high and some consider devi to be high and Shakti mat considers Mahakal to be the greatest.

Also, please think about the stanzas you just posted. God kept on making mistakes by creating something he didn't desire and then kept making changes? First he created demons but they didn't do what he wanted? Isn't God all powerful? Can't God make anyone become a Gurmukh? Even demons like Kauda became Gurmukhs. God of Dasam Granth seems worried and seems to be seeking sympathy. This sure isn't God as described in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

x

You are aware that Shyaam is linguistically alike to Har both tracing there roots to Lord Krishna. The reference of the text for Shyaam is refering to God not a poet.

y

Which one? Kab Shyam? When you attach Kab in front of someone's name, you can't declare that person to be God. Key word there is poet. Shyam is poet's name.

Krishan of Yasoda might be lord for someone else but Gurbani says:

Tuom Jo Kahat Ho Nand So Nandan

Nand Ko Nandan Kaanko Re

Kabiiir Ko Swamee Ayso Thakur Jaa Ko

Maee Na Baapo Re

x

when all bani belongs to God, why is he not a poet.

bani says

har ji mata har ji pita

har is god so is shyaam god is profiled in gurbani to have many names

y

God, Akaal Moorat, came before Krishan of Yasoda. If we name someone Waheguru, that person won't be known as Waheguru as God. Same way, if Krishan was named Krishan, he wasn't God. God in nirankaar (formless), ajoonee (never comes or goes). Satgur Mera Sdaa Sdaa Na Aavai na Jaaye

Oh Abenaasee Purakh Hai Sabh mahe Rehaa Smaaye

x

ਅਸੰਖ ਨਾਵ ਅਸੰਖ ਥਾਵ ॥

असंख नाव असंख थाव ॥

Asaʼnkẖ nāv asaʼnkẖ thāv.

Countless names, countless places.

Guru Nanak Dev

ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਮ ਅਨੇਕਾ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੰਤਾ ਕਹਣੁ ਨ ਜਾਹੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਗੁਣ ਕੇਤੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

तेरे नाम अनेका रूप अनंता कहणु न जाही तेरे गुण केते ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Ŧere nām anekā rūp ananṯā kahaṇ na jāhī ṯere guṇ keṯe. ||1|| rahā▫o.

Your Names are so many, and Your Forms are endless. No one can tell how may Glorious Virtues You have. ||1||Pause||

Guru Nanak Dev

Guru Granth Sahib

Page 718, Line 19

ਸੰਤਾਂ ਮਧੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਆਛੈ ਗੋਕਲ ਮਧੇ ਸਿਆਮ ਗੋ ॥

संतां मधे गोबिंदु आछै गोकल मधे सिआम गो ॥

Sanṯāʼn maḏẖe gobinḏ ācẖẖai gokal maḏẖe si▫ām go.

The Lord of the Universe, Govind, is within His Saints; Krishna, Shyaam, is in Gokal.

Devotee Namdev - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

Page 718, Line 19

ਨਾਮੇ ਮਧੇ ਰਾਮੁ ਆਛੈ ਰਾਮ ਸਿਆਮ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੋ ॥੪॥੩॥

नामे मधे रामु आछै राम सिआम गोबिंद गो ॥४॥३॥

Nāme maḏẖe rām ācẖẖai rām si▫ām gobinḏ go. ||4||3||

The Lord, Raam, is in Naam Dayv. So here they are: Raam, Shyaam, Govind. ||4||3||

Devotee Namdev

Bear in mind this is all of Guru Granth Sahib

y

Everything is creation of God. Even liqor, cannabis, 5 vikaars, etc.

Aurangzeb was also a creation of God.

We don't worship creation. We sing praises of the Creator.

Shyam is the name of the poet. Kab Shyam, Kab Raam.

God isn't a human to write poetry.

Gurbani is written under name of the author.

Nanak for Nanak's lights.

Kabiir for Kabiir.

Farid for Farid.

You get the idea. Same way, Shyam is used by peot SHyam in Dasam Granth to identify himself.

x

In respect to Guru Granth Sahib calling God a poet there are many instances of such here is one;

Page 1389, Line 14

ਕਬਿ ਕਲ ਸੁਜਸੁ ਗਾਵਉ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਜੁ ਜੋਗੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਮਾਣਿਓ ॥੨॥

कबि कल सुजसु गावउ गुर नानक राजु जोगु जिनि माणिओ ॥२॥

Kab kal sujas gāva▫o gur Nānak rāj jog jin māṇi▫o. ||2||

KAL the poet sings the Sublime Praises of Guru Nanak, who enjoys mastery of Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||2||

Bard Kal-sahar

Page 1390, Line 19

ਕਬਿ ਕਲ ਸੁਜਸੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਇਓ ॥੧੦॥

कबि कल सुजसु नानक गुर घटि घटि सहजि समाइओ ॥१०॥

Kab kal sujas Nānak gur gẖat gẖat sahj samā▫i▫o. ||10||

Says KAL the poet, the Sublime Praises of Guru Nanak intuitively permeate each and every heart. ||10||

Bard Kal-sahar

y

Yes, how are those quotes related to poet Shyam? Please clarify because I don't see any links. Of course Raam is a term for God because it means omnipresent. However, how is it related to Poet Shyam's work? If you totally ignore the word kab or shyam in writing, the quote will not make sense

Did you even look at the arths of those quotes? They are there. It says poet Kal. Kal was a poet. He was a bhatt. You are quoting from Bhatt Swayas. You have know the meaning of what you are reading. By the way, Bhatt Swayas are another proof that when it says Poet Kal, it is none other than name of the poet. Same way, writers of Dasam Granth are identifying themselves. I don't see anyone saying Bhatts of Guru Granth Sahib Ji are pen names of Guru Nanak.

Also, if you want. I can send you complete English or Punjabi translation of story 21-23 to know what Prof. was talking about.

x

send all quotes

what ang of the dasam granth is this quote of yours on

ਅਬਿ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਉਚਰੌ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ। ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਲਖਾ ਅਖਾਰਾ। ਸੁਨੀਅਹੁ ਸੰਤ ਸਬੈ ਚਿਤ ਲਾਈ। ਬਰਨਤ ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਜਥਾ ਮਤਿ ਭਾਈ। ੧। {੨੪ ਅਵਤਾਰ ੧}

Abe Chaubees Uchro Avtaara Jeh Bid Tin Kaa Lkhaa Akhaara Suneeaho Sunt Sbai Chitt Laaee Burnutt Shyam Jathaa Mutt Bhaaee 1

Now I describe the twenty-four incarnations as their play was played. All saints are to focus on the story and listen. Shyam (poet) is stating them according to his own understanding. 1.

ਮਧੁ ਕੀਟਭ ਕੇ ਬਧ ਨਮਿਤ ਜਾ ਦਿਨ ਜਗਤ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ। ਸੁ ਕਬਿ ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹੈ ਚੌਦਸਵੋ ਅਵਤਾਰ। ੪। {੨੪ ਅਵਤਾਰ ੩੭}

Mud Keetub Kay Badh Namitt Jaa Dinn Jagat Muraar. So Kub Syaam Taa Ko Khai Chadusvo Avtaar 4 {24 Avtar, 37}

When Vishnu prepares to kill Mudh and Keetab demons, Poet Shyam calls him the 14th incarnation. 4.

are you making up that quote yourself, I cant seem to find it!

y

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sorry for the late reply. I am not making anything up. I have given page numbers from online DG version available at www.dasamgranth.org

If you have the real DG in hard copy, first quote is the first quote from 24 avtars. It is on page 155. Second one is on 182 of DG. I dont' know page number from www.sridasam.org if you are searching there. It is hard to find things on that site because page numbers arne't proper there.

Also, for quotes from Chariter 21-23. Do you need them in original text only? With Punjabi translations or with english translations? Send me a message and I will send you quotes.

x

ok sorry couldnt find exactly that quote could find other instances of poet shyam. the name is mentioned around 113 times in dasam granth. What you think about this site

http://www.info-sikh.com/PageG4.html

Guru Ji has varyingly used the pen-names of ‘Shyam’, ‘Ram’ , ‘Shah Gobind’ and ‘Gobind Das’ in his compositions according to the meter in which they fitted. Other poets like Ghalib, Zafar and Nand Lal have also adopted multiple pen-names, this should not therefore create any confusion in the minds of the readers of the Dasam Granth. ‘Shyam’ and ‘Ram’ were the nick names with which Mata Gujri Ji used to call Guru Gobind Singh Ji as a child. This also avoided Mata Ji uttering the word ‘Gobind’ occuring in the name of her father-in-law, Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, according to the custom prevalent among Indian women at that time.

The linguistics is important here, from ancient Indian culture we are aware that Lord Krishna was also known as gopal, shyam, govind, gobind, hari, har;

•Achala - The still one

•Achyuta - Infallible

•Baanke Bihari -corrupt form of Van Ke Vihari which means one who loves to sport in the forests particularly vrindavan

•Bihari - One who plays

•Brajesh - Lord of Braja

•Chakradhari - the bearer of a discus (chakra)

•Damodara (Daamodarah) - the Lord when He was tied with a cord (daama) round His waist (udara)

•Dinabandu - Friend of the afflicted

•Dînânâth - Refuge of destitutes

•Dwarakadish - Lord of Dwaraka

•Dwarakanath - Lord of Dwaraka

•Ghanshyam - Dark rain cloud complexioned one

•Giridhari - he who lifted a hill (Govardhana hill)

•Gopala - cowherd; protector of cows (more accurately protector of life)

•Gopinath - Lord of the gopis, or cowherd women.

•Govinda - protector of cows; also connected with Govardhana Hill; see also other meanings.

•Guruvayoorappan - Lord of the temple Guruvayoor, constructed by the Guru of Devas Brihaspati and Vayu .

•Hari - one who takes away [sins, or who wards off samsara, the cycle of birth and death]; [1] the yellow one (the colour of the sun); Hare Krishna is the vocative, viz. "o golden one! o dark-blue one"; see other meanings.

•Ishvara - god

•Hrshikesha - (Sanskrit: हृषीकेश) is a name of Vishnu that means 'lord of the senses'.

•Jagannatha - lord of all places (see also Juggernaut).

•Janardhana - One Who Bestows Boons On One And All

•Kahan

•Kaladev - the black deity

•Kanha or Kanhaiya

•Keshava - long haired, beautiful haired; see also other meanings.

•Madhava - bringer of springtime; see other meanings

•Madhusudanah - killer of demon Madhu

•Morari - killer of the asura named Mora

•Mukhilan- The one with the complexion similar to the rain clouds

•Mukund- He who gives you Mukti

•Nanda Gopal

•Nanda Lal - Beloved of Nanda

•Panduranga

•Parambrahman the highest Brahman

•Parameshvara the highest Ishvara, the highest god

•Partha sarathy - charioteer of Partha,another name of Arjuna, a reference to his role with regard to Arjuna in the great battle

•Patitapavana - Purifier of the fallen

•Radha Vallabha - lover of Radha

•Ranchhodrai - When he refused to fight the war and fled to Dwarka for the sake of peace. Dakor, Gujarat has a popular temple of Ranchhodraiji. Ran - Field, Chhod - leave.

•Shyamasundara - the beautiful, dark one

•Vāsudeva, Krishna Vaasudeva - son of Vasudeva

•Yadhunandan - Son of the Yadu dynasty

•Yogeshwara - the Lord of the Yogis

•Yashoda Nandan - child of Yashoda

Question. What is the identity of names ‘Shyam’ and ‘Ram’ that appear in some compositions of Dasam Granth?

Answer. This misunderstanding about the appearance of names ‘Ram’ and ‘Shyam’ in the Dasam Bani was first created by the self-styled puritans called the bhasurias. They tried to prove that most of the Dasam Granth was written by the poets Ram and Shyam, names which occur in one or two compositions in the Dasam Granth. There is more than sufficient internal and external evidence in every composition to show that all the writings in the Dasam Granth were the works of Guru Gobind Singh. The names Ram and Shyam are used in some places as pen names. Actually speaking, they were not pen names but poetic translations of Guruji's names. Guruji's name Gobind is an attributive name of God; so also are Ram and Shyam. In Sikh theology the three words govid, ram and syam mean the same thing as the following quotations from the Guru Granth prove:

siyam sundar taj nind kiun ai [Guru Arjan: Suhi]

siyam sundar taj an jo cahit jio, kusti tun jok [surdas: Sarang]

govid govid govid har govid guni nidhaan....

govid govid govid jap mukh ujhal pardhan [Guru Ram Das: // Kanra]

ram ram kirtan gae ram ram ram sada sahae [Guru Arjan: Rag Gond]

In all the above quotations from the Guru Granth the words ram, syam and govid mean the same thing; and so also they do in the Dasam Granth where they stand for Guru Gobind Singh. That is why two or sometime all three of these names occur in the same composition.* This practice of writing a synonym for the proper noun in the Dasam Granth applies not only to his own name but to many other names also. iln the Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh writes Netra Trung for Naina Devi, Satdrav for Satluj, Dasampur for Anandpur, Shah Sangram for Sango Shah, and Madra-desh for the Punjab. Even in our own times Bhai Sahib Vir Singh's maternal uncle Pandit Hazara Singh wrote his name Hazoor Hari while his father Dr. Charan Singh wrote his name Charan Hari. Sardar Dharma Anant Singh, in his book Plato and the True Enlightener of Soul, writes the name of Sant Attar Singh as Mrigindus Atrus. So Ram, Shyam and Govind are synonymous names of Guru Gobind Singh.

*In the Guru Granth the name Gobind is written both as ‘Govind’ and ‘Gobind’. But in Guru Gobind Singh's writings it always occurs with "b" as ‘Gobind’. Guru Gobind Singh spent most of his life in the Doaba area of the Punjab where the words with "v" are pronounced "b". Guru Gobind Singh Used it very often in his writings. He writes ‘bade bade’ for ‘vade vade’; ‘maru bajia’ for ‘maru vajia’; ‘abigat’ for ‘avigat’; ‘Bishnu’ for ‘Vishnu’; ‘barn’ for ‘varn’, and innumerable other cases. So Guruji preferred to write his name as Gobind and not as Govind.

(Adapted from Dr. Trilochan Singh's historic article 'The History and Compilation of the Dasm Granth, published in 1955)

y

Please don't copy paste content from Lamba's website. I know what he says. Do you buy that excuse that Shyam, Raam, Gobind are used for God so Guru used several pen names? Is this according to Guru Granth Sahib Ji's writing method? What happened to Nanak? Guru Gobind SIngh Ji wasn't light of Nanak? Light of Nanak uses Nanak, Kabir uses Kabiir, Farid uses Farid. Similarly, Shyam uses Shyam and Raam uses Raam.

Also:

Shyam means beautiful

Gobind means Master of the Universe (don't link it to cows)

Raam means Omnipresent

They don't have exact same meaning but are names for God because they describe God. Also, if someone is named Gobind Singh and he signs his name as Raam Singh, not only will his signature be rejected. There will also be jail time to serve. Integrity is a very important element of the Sikh faith. This is the reason why others respect it. All Gurus used Nanak. We don't see Khai Angad or Khai Amardas or Khai Arjan or Khai Tegh Bahadur. We see Nanak. These excuses of lamba and company might fool naive Sikhs but not those who have understood Gurbani. Why did all Gurus use Nanak? Because they were followers of Nanakian philosophy. Was tenth Nanak against Guru Nanak's philosophy?

You mentioned Shah Gobind which comes in Sarabloh Granth. Sarabloh Granth mentions Gurgaddi given to Guru Granth. Names of Sahibzadas, Khanday Kee Pahul, etc. Then what is name Shah Gobind for? What happened to Singh? Guru ordered everyon else to add Singh while he was using names such as Raam, Shyam, Shah Gobind, Das Gobind, etc.?

x

Its difficult to translate with proper arth and perceive bani in various dialects of Punjabi known to us let alone Braj Basha in Dasam Granth. So then it comes down to either facts proove your point can you bring evidence of a mischevious person of this name, aswell as only asking a learned scholar in braaj badsha and punjabi languages. Its difficult to understand Shakespeare as it is, a rule of thumb in every 25 years in every 25 miles a language changes.

"Studying Braj Bhasha literature, it can be noticed that most of the literature is of a mystical nature, related to the spiritual union of man with God. This is not at all surprising since virtually all of the poets were God-realised saints and their words are thus considered to be directly emanated from a divine source. Much of traditional Northern Indian literature shares this trait. All traditional Punjabi literature is similarly written by saints and is of a metaphysical and philosophical nature.

Another peculiar feature of Northern Indian literature is that the literature is mostly written from a female point of view, even by male poets. This is because the saints were in a state of transcendental, spiritual love, where they were metaphorically women reuniting with their beloved. (In its inversion of the conventional genders of worshipper and worshippee, Maulana Da’ud's Chandayan departs from this tradition.)"

y

Dasam Granth is not difficult to translate at all.

I sure got no problems understanding Punjabi.

Poets weren't godly people at all. God people don't write stories to defame others.

Godly people know who God is. They also know the difference between nirankar and mahakaal.

I am not sure who Maulana Da'ud is and don't need to know either.

Bachitter Natak 1

Bachitter Natak 2

Bachitter Natak 3

Bachitter Natak 4

Bachitter Natak 5

Bachitter Natak 6

x

when old people couldnt understand gurmukhi and clearly a language barrier would exist for you, what makes you say you can understand BRAJ. the language is around bihar areas aint used in punjab.

thanks for vids!

you have a pind accent, aooo gah lol aai gah. your common punjabi is wrong.

your an agent hired by pakistanis thats all, wanna destory our panth

Learn proper punjabi, then learn Braaj and sanskrit before making an illiterate analysis your clearly ignorant from your spoken punjabi.

y

Hahahahaha!

What jokes. So what if I speak pind punjabi? I am from Doaba. Doaba is different from majha and malwa. In Doaba, we talk like that. What does speaking pind type Punjabi have to do with knowledge? You are just looking for excuses.

Me being hired by Pakistanis is a new one. Never heard that before. I have never seen the Pakistan border, let alone become their agent. Hahahahaha! Pakistani agent is a new one. What is next? British agent? Canadian agent? American agent? French agent? Then when those names run out. Alien? Arrived in UFO from another planet to cause problems on Earth?

What is proper Punjabi? City one? I didn't know there was a special type of Punjabi called proper Punjabi. This is pure jokes. Illeterate analysis? That is jokes. Watch those videos with detail and get gyan. Enhancement of knowledge is always good.

Once again, Pakistani agent comment was jokes. In reality, I am an agent of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Nanak Ji was born is Pakistan, if you meant that by Pakistani, then that is cool and I appreciate it. I am a proud agent of Guru Nanak's mission.

x

lol, you've been proved wrong anyway. People like you will eventually even question the existence of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj. Why do you even say guru sahibs Fateh if you don’t believe he wrote anything. DHAN DHAN SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JEE.

You are just another awi pindu moorakh, why try and analyse Braaj basha when your punjabi is wrong. The reason your punjabi is wrong is because of the lack of education you poses, City punjabi- is what results from education in schools you are mispronoucing words, your punjabi grammar is incorrect and sentence structures wrong. Every city has a different accent however there are rule of grammar in punjabi which you are completely ignorant of.

Also Guru Nanak was born in Talwandi 1469 in that time Pakistan didn't exist, it was still the land of Hind, The continent India, the state Punjab around Lahore. Pakistan was formed in 1947 and the captial of the city Lahore gone with 3 rivers to pakistan. So we can not say Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan, instead he took form in the place which is now present in modern day Pakistan.

In My Opinion,

1. Why Does He Say Fateh? (where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Did He Get this Instruction?) His Argument of Panthic Decision is Not Valid, because He is Going Against Panthic Decision and Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani. (And The Philosophy and Truths of Sikhi are Very Complex! Akal Purakh is Real! And His Spirit Works in His Sikhs! Not Everything is Written!! That is the Secret!! The Rehat Maryada was made with the Spirit of MINIMUM requirements!! SIKHS WERE MORE STRICT BEFORE THIS!!! But the Rehit Maryada was made in Good Spirit, with minimum requirements! BUT THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS AS WELL!! THE SPIRIT OF AKAL PURAKH WORKS THROUGH MYSTERY, THROUGH HIS TRUE BHAGATS, HIS TRUE KHALSA, HIS TRUE SIKHS, HIS TRUE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH!!!

2. (Does he know who Sarblohee Jathedaar Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee Is?) Why does he Call Himself Akali, while wearing Nihung Bana? (where did he get the idea of wearing Bana and Hazoorea (Where from Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji?) and name Akali?)

3. Does he Know the Rhythmic Melodies of Each and Every Chand? Does He Understand the Complexities of This? Does He Understand that The Raag can Change the Entire Context of a Writing? Is He High on Helium?

4. Why does He Not Refer to GuruGranth Sahib Jis Angs, as Angs? Does He Not Believe in GuruGranth Sahib Ji as Guru?

5. Does he Wear ANY Kakaars? If So, Why? (Please refer me to the Angs of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji that He has Gotten the Instructions to Wear All Kakaars) His idea of Panthic Decision is not Valid. He clearly states that one should make their own decisions. Where Does the Idea of Panth Come From? Panth is Valid For True Khalsa who Believe in Dasam Patshah!!!

6. Does he Believe in Amrit Vela? (to get up 3 hours before sunrise?)

7. Why is the Guy in Orange Turban wearing a Kara? Where is Sri GuruGarnth Sahib Ji Does it Ask to Wear a Sarbloh Kara?

8. How many Raags of GuruGranth Sahib Ji Does This Guy Know?

9. Does He Believe in Transmigration/Re-Incarnation of The Soul according to Gurmat?

10. At one Point they say Everyone is In 'Vas' of Kaal, then They Don't Understand What it means by Kaal Ka? The Creator of Kaal.

11. In Bachitar Natak, They Fail to Mention that it is also said of Akal Purakhs Many Manifestations (Nirgun to Sargun) which includes Flowers and Bees. Then the people of the Video either purposefully or ignorantly state that the Various creations are The Creator Himself!! Bachitar Natak Talks of Many Forms that are Created by the Creator Himself; That are Not of This Realm!! Nirgun to Sargun!! And There are COUNTLESS SARGUN!!!

It is not even worth talking of the content of the people in the videos. They have taken Everything out of Context! They are referring to the creations as the Creator! They are Countless Creations!! Countless Suns!! Countless Moons!! Some Creations are Drug Addicts Too, and Very Powerful, Like Demons!!!

(Is Earth also not a creation of the Creator? Is this Earth Not an Image of the Creator? Are People Not an Image of The Creator? Are People Not Created by The Creator? Are there not People Here that Take Alcohol? Are They Not People Here That Take Drugs? Are They Not Created by the Creator? There are COUNTLESS creations of the Creator! And Within the creations there are even MORE COUNTLESS CREATIONS!!) NOT ALL CREATIONS ARE LIKE EARTH WITH 'HUMANS LIKE US'!!!!!! THE CREATIONS CANNOT BE COMPREHENDED!!!! EVEN EARTH IS JUST A DUST IN THE MILKYWAY GALAXY!!! AND THE MILKYWAY GALAXY IS JUST A DUST IN THE CREATION!!!!

Earth is just a speck of dust. And the Complexities in this speck of dust cannot be comprehended; what to Speak of The Rest?!?!?

Chardi Kala!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

In My Opinion,

Harmanjit, You Call YourSelf Khalsa Fauj and Akali,

Not are You a True Khalsa, For The 'Not' I Bestow you The 'N', You Nakali.

You Say You Love The Guru, and GuruGranth is All You Need for Jugati,

Yet On Your Hand is a Kara, a Sword You Wear, From Where Did You Learn This?

You are a Treacherous Akirtghan! And For This Jamdoot Can Give You Jutti!

From Where Did You Learn that Kesh is Essential!

The Examples of GuruGranth Sahib Ji are Deep,

and This Hukam for the Masses is Not an Easily Learned Lesson!

The Love of Shastar and Desire for Dharam Yudh!

The Love of Righteous Warfare! And Fearlessness to Spill Blood!

You Do Not Understand the Jyot and Jugati, of Which a Khalsa Was Blessed!

The Jyot is the Heart, The Beating In The Khalsa Chest!

GuruGranth Sahib Ji is The Jyot, and This Jyot is the Light of The Heart!

The Jugati is Given To Only Those for Destinies Great!

To Belong to The Army of Khalsa Grace!

In Includes The Beating of Weapons, and It Includes Fearless Conviction!

It Includes Love of The Creator, It Includes a Fearless Mind!

You are an AkirtGhan! You have Taken the Blessings of Khalsa Rehit!

Then You Took the Nutrients of This Khalsa Meal! And Discarded it After you Were Filled!

From Where Did This Love of Kesh Come to You? From Where Did You Get The Love of Weapons?

Show Me in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, The Love of Kharag, Kirpan, Tupakh, To Destroy the Demons.

Tell Me Now, For This I want to Know,

How Do You Say the Fateh Greeting? For this Blessing to Dasam Patshah Bani We Owe!

Why Do You Try to Fool the Ignorant with Pictures of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale on the Back?

Your Propaganda Tactics, When Exposed,

You Make up Stories,

For Truth; You Lack!

You have Tried to Fool The Masses, to ATTACK Dasam Granth Sahib!

Yet you Put a Picture of Khalsa Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale On Your Side!

You Know Full Well; That the Warrior Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Loves Dasam Granth So!

This You Know Full Well! This You Very Well Know!

The Heart of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Beated Love for GuruGranth Sahib Great!

The Love He Had for His Guru, His Love Larger Than a Mountain,

Yours Squashed Like a Grape!

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Loved GuruGranth Sahib So!

His Intellect High, His Heart Full of Love, Understanding of GuruGranth Sahib Ji,

His Was Mountains Higher than Yours, You Know?

Yet!!!!! Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, FULLY BELIEVED in Dasam Granth Sahib!

His Understanding BEYOND your low intellect can reach!

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Khalsa! A True Teacher! Love of Dasam Granth Sahib He Preached!

You are Just a Nakali, Named Harmanjit.

Tell Me This You Nakali, For this I want to Know,

Give the Answers from ONLY GuruGranth Sahib, to The World You Should Show!

Tell Me How do You Conclude that a Layman can Conclude;

To Keep Kesh and Swords! To Fight! To Refute!

Remember I Say Layman! This is Important You Must Realize!

Dasam Patshah Bani! Is Direct Inspiration to COUNTER ATTACK Those That Atrocitise!

There is a Jugati of Khalsa in Involves the Love of Weapons!

GuruGranth Sahib Ji; is the Shaant Rivers of Love and Peace!

Yes, in GuruGranth Sahib Ji Too, are Warrior Shabads to Fight Atrocities!

But, Dasam Granth Sahib Is Detailed on Further Living This Lifestyle!

The Warrior Spirit of GuruGranth Sahib Ji Triggers the Emotion to Fight!

Dasam Granth Sahib Provides More Inspiration To Fight with Fearless Might!

You Fail to See the Expansion of Principles in Dasam Granth Sahib So,

For This Your Destiny is Not to Be a Khalsa True. What to Do?

Again I Bring You Back to Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, a Saint and a Soldier Too,

His Love for GuruGranth Sahib Too, Puts You to Shame,

Your Understanding a Tiny Dust; Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale a Mountainous Boulder!

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Loves Dasam Granth So!!

You Harmanjit, You are Nothing, but an Akirtghan, Darshan Ragi Hoe.

One can Tell a lot about Their Truths, simply by the Company They Keep,

Jeonwala your Lover, who Knows Nothing of Truth, But Talks Big and Speaks.

Believe Not He in Guru Ka Khande-Pahul,

Tell Me This, Does He Wear a Kara or ANY Kakaars AT ALL? IF SO, WHY?

First Your Team Says That Transmigration Does Not Exist,

You Should Learn From GuruGranth Sahib Ji,

For You Do Not Understand Truth That Is!

Your Team Thinks That Only Earth is Real,

You Do Not Understand, Everything in GuruGranth Sahib Ji is Truth!! And REAL!!

Your Team Says GuruGranth Sahib Ji is Mythology!!

Heretic! Patit! Bemukh! That Seems to Be Your Destiny!

Amrit Vela They Attacked! And Simran They Hate!

your group are heretics!

TRUE KHALSA WHO LOVE SRI GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI AND

DASAM PATSHAH BANI! ARE GREAT!!!!!

You Have NO Right To Say the Pooran Fateh!

You Have NO Right To Keep Kirpaan!

You Have NO Right To Speak of Khalsa Warriors Past!

For They Loved Dasam Patshah Bani, Till Their Breaths Last!!

Take All the N's, and Add Them To Your Name,

You are a Fake, Nakali by Character, ONLY akali by Name!

You are Not Intelligent Enough to Understand the Secrets of Depths,

4 Bujjer Kureits, Only One is with Another! Think of That!

The Treacheries of Adultry and the Future of Kaljug!

Only One Bujjer Kureit, Involves Another!

The Other 3 are Self-Inflicted! And Just One Can Make a Person Fall Into Hells!

GuruGranth Sahib Ji Speaks of the Greatness of Falling To Kaam!

And Awareness of The Tactics of Treacheries Saves One From Jamdoots Dhaam!

There are Many Deep Secrets You Cannot Understand,

While Speaking of Treacheries of Kaam, In Fact It Protects One from Being Damned!

Speaking of Adultry! Actually Saves One So!

This Understanding, These Secrets High, This You will Never Know!

These Tactics Involve Kings, Queens, Ministers, Servants, Grassroots and More,

These Tactics Involve Tactics Used, to Deceive, To Lie, To Cheat, To Steal and More,

These Tactics Involve Politics, Sweet Words, Deception, Lust to Fall,

These Tactics in Charitars Teach Secrets of Politics, and Gives Lessons of Kaam

So, Not to Fall!!!!!

What Do You Know of The Future? For That will Come Too,

The Khalsa Are Going to Be Rulers, and For This Political Secrets Are Taught,

For the Likes of True Khalsa, NOT YOU!

There Will be Many Treacherous Tactics Uses by Evil Politicians, to Deceive and Cheat,

Including the Use of Women, to Make the Faithful Fall and Weak,

The Secrets of the Charitars are to Actually Protect Oneself, to Come Out with Honor,

By Speaking of Many Tactics, of Many who Fell, For The Truthful To Remain Stronger!

You Do Not Understand, That Lessons of War, Power of Lust, Desire for Fighting, Politics, and Much Much Much More,

Are Needed To Rule with Dharma, And That is The Secret of Which You Deplore!

It is Not In Your Destiny, Nor of Those of Whose Company You Keep,

To Understand the Greatness of Dasam Patshah Bani of Secrets Deep,

That Teaches Lessons to Be Rulers, yet Meek,

GuruGranth Sahib Ji Beats in the Chest of The Khalsa Strong!

Dasam Patshah Bani Will Be With the Ruling Warrior Khalsa Too, All Along!!

I Bring You Back To the Great Warrior of Recent Past,

Many Great Saints, and Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale KHALSA,

A Saint and Warrior FIRST CLASS!

Their Love and Understanding For Dasam Granth Sahib Ji,

Compared To the Nakalies Like You; THEIRS SURPASSED!!!!!

You Have 'N'othing, But Words of 'Come to Toronto',

You Have 'N'othing, But Empty Intellect,

You Have 'N'othing, But a Script and Propaganda,

You Have 'N'othing, Worth to Collect,

You Have 'N'othing, Mighty and Strong,

You Have 'N'othing, But Understanding Wrong.

Stop Making Scenes to Make Yourself Seem Important,

And Stop Talking Smack.

True Khalsa Will ALWAYS Love Dasam Patshah Bani!!

Now, THAT'S THAT!!!!!

Harmanjit the so called akali,

You are a Maha Nindak, and You are 'N'othing.

So Take the 'N', you Egotistical Empty Nakali.

*Harmanjit, Accept Dasam Patshah Bani, and become an Akali.

TRUE KHALSA WILL RISE!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh! Khande-Pahul Amrit! And Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Kakaars!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pyaar!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bani in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan AmritVela!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!

y is Harmanjit Singh 'Akali' of Toronto.

I am in no way pro or anti Dasam Granth, but bloom you do not make sense, sorry.

1. Why Does He Say Fateh? (where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Did He Get this Instruction?)

Is the full Fateh (Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh) even written once in whole Dasam Granth?

4. Why does He Not Refer to GuruGranth Sahib Jis Angs, as Angs? Does He Not Believe in GuruGranth Sahib Ji as Guru?

Why don't you call it Guru SAREER Sahib.. Why "Granth"? Granth means book and its pages are pannas. Shabad is Guru (Shabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela), not the piece of paper.

5. Does he Wear ANY Kakaars? If So, Why? (Please refer me to the Angs of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji that He has Gotten the Instructions to Wear All Kakaars)

Where in Dasam Granth is it instructed to keep 5 kakkaars?

6. Does he Believe in Amrit Vela? (to get up 3 hours before sunrise?)

What does this have to do with Dasam Granth?

7. Why is the Guy in Orange Turban wearing a Kara? Where is Sri GuruGarnth Sahib Ji Does it Ask to Wear a Sarbloh Kara?

Where in Dasam Granth does it ask to wear a Sarbloh Kara?

9. Does He Believe in Transmigration/Re-Incarnation of The Soul according to Gurmat?

According to his blog he does.

I understand how you badly want to prove this guy wrong, but use some brain cells that Waheguru has gifted us with.

No attack on Dasam Granth, simple questions anti Dasam Granth people could use on user Bloom.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Is the full Fateh (Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh) even written once in whole Dasam Granth?

Is 10 percent of above is written in SGGS ji? Waheguru ji ka khalsa is verbal instruction of tenth master. waheguru ji ki fateh is fully written in DG sahib

Why don't you call it Guru SAREER Sahib.. Why "Granth"? Granth means book and its pages are pannas. Shabad is Guru (Shabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela), not the piece of paper.

What is shabad guru? Please explain.

Where it is written that SGGS ji is guru.We obey verbal command of tenth master.

Where in Dasam Granth is it instructed to keep 5 kakkaars?

Read asfotak kabit.It is written there.Do you know what is asfotak kabit?

What does this have to do with Dasam Granth?

kala afghna sect discards amrit vela.Their preachers say there is no amrit vela.

Do not bring DG here. You do not obey SGGS also.

Where in Dasam Granth does it ask to wear a Sarbloh Kara?

One becomes khalsa with banis if Dasam Granth.Kakkars is verbal command.

Since he does not believe in DG .he has no busniess to wear kara,kirpan and kesh.

Answer above questions.If you want to debate debate like a man. do not run away like a kala

afghnana thug.

In My Opinion,

LOL!!! y is 'Nakali'; You Don't want to Bestow Him the 'N'? LOL!! What are You From SPN?!?!? Oh Gupt84, Are you Another Nakali? Let me Just Answer that For You. Yes You Are.

Well if you 'SAY' YOU are not in anyway Pro Dasam Granth Sahib, I Will Conclude YOU are Then Anti Dasam Granth Sahib. Go Back to SPN.

There is no need to be sorry; your lack of understanding and intelligence is not your fault; there could be many factors involved, including genes. Just accept yourself the way you are.

1. Your Anti-Dasam Granth Sahib friends claim that they believe ONLY is Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. So I am simply asking them, where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji is the instruction to Greet with Fateh? It was not about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. (Perhaps I gave the likes of you too much credit that you would understand the simple question.)

4. You Have No Understanding of Dharma. You Have No Understanding of Guru/Sikh Relationship. You Have No Understanding That GuruGranth Sahib Ji is Guru Nanak!! You Insult GuruGranth Sahib Ji; That, Akal Purakh HIMSELF can take care of you!

Further, Your Anti-Dasam Granth Sahib friends always say that Guru Ji Gave Gurgaddi to Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji saying the Following; They Sometimes Use the Bani of "Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth". In This Bani it also Says That GuruGranth Sahib Ji is the 'Deh' The Full Body of The True Guru!! Referring to GuruGranth Sahib Ji's Angs as Angs is The Only Respectable Term! But The Likes of You cannot Understand This. You Think You are 'Students', and the Guru is a 'Teacher' Only! This is Not True! The Guru is The Enlightener; and the Sikh is a Disciple! A Student Can surpass a Teacher! A disciple will ALWAYS remain a Disciple of The Guru! The Guru Will ALWAYS remain SatGuru!! You Should perhaps do a little veechar on The Jeevani of Baba Nand Singh Ji!! But Perhaps you shouldn't; the likes of you only know how to Slander True Saints! You Know NOTHING of Dharma.

5. Again, Your Crew Only Believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. They are on a Mission to KILL Khalsa Dharma!!! Maybe instead of 'They' I Should Say 'You'. Will You Guys Succeed?!??!?! LOL!!!! HELL NO!!!! But Again, You Guys ONLY believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji; So I am asking, where is the Instruction in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji to keep 5 Kakaars. I Understand the Jyot and Jugati Concept of Khalsa; and I am confident Akal Purakh Will Keep Blessing Me More!!!!! I Love Him So!!!!! But your gang is Out to Kill the Jugati! They are Starting with Dasam Patshah Bani and Amrit Sanchaar. So they are Attacking 5 Kakaars. So why are they wearing Kakaars Now? They ONLY believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, so I am asking you, where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji are the Instructions of 5 Kakaars? Your Attack on Khalsa Dharma! This Akal Purakh HIMSELF will Make Sure to Give You Your Due; Here and Hereafter. Attacking Khalsa Dharma is Attacking Akal Purakh HIMSELF! I also Believe in Many RehatNaamaas. They Do Not. So Why are They Wearing Kakaars?

6. A lot can be told about a person by the company they keep. His company do not believe in Amrit Vela and Are Out to Destroy Innocent Minds. They have taken on to themselves a lot of Hatya Paap Karma; for they have broken others from True Dharma. Amrit Vela is a Foundation Stone of Khalsa Dharma; and I was simply asking him if he believes in Amrit Vela; to find out if he has even the slightest knowledge of GuruGranth Sahib. Your Gang do not Only have NO knowledge of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib; They, You, Also Have NO Knowledge of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji! And Amrit Vela Has A Lot to Do With Everything! Veechar a little more carefully! You Nakalies Have No Clue of Dharma. You should stick to your bunsen burners and microscopes.

7. Again, they ONLY believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. They are ATTACKING KHALSA DHARMA!! Which Includes Sarbloh Kara!! They Do Not Want Khalsa Wearing Kara and Shastar; So I am Asking Why are They wearing it Now?!?!? They are Devious and Cunning, No? Yes. They are ATTACKING entire Amrit Sanchaar, YET they wear a Kara? They ONLY believe in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, So I am asking, Where in Sri GuruGranth Sahb Ji Does it Ask to Wear a Sarbloh Kara. What are your views on Amrit Sanchaar and Kakaar Rehit? No Need to Answer; You are an Atheist. What do you know of RehitNaamaas, and Other Beautiful Baani and The Spirit of Akaal Purakh that Works Through His Bhagats, Seenaa Baseenaa, Sikhs, RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Eternal! You and Your Gang Know Nothing of Dharma. Just stick to your Bunsen Burners and Microscopes.

9. Thats' Good to Hear. He Should Consider the Paap He has Done Perhaps by Breaking Others from Khalsa Dharma. For There is NO Greater PUNN on Earth than to Join Another Soul to The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji! And NO Greater PAAP than To Break Another Soul from the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Your Love For Him is Very Strong I See. Are you Blood Brothers? Or Just Related by Having The Same Conviction and Hatred For Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

You just go back to your coloring book now Gupt84. Get your pink crayons and try to stay in between the lines.

I know it wont make any difference by me saying this; but you should not ATTACK Khalsa Dharma!!!!! If you Do Not Understand, Just Continue Your Life, but DO NOT ATTACK!! Just accept the Fact, that Great Gursikhs of Past Including Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Khalsa, Know Better about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and Gurmat, Than the Likes of You and The Other Nakalies!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bani in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!!