Dasam Granth?

DalbirSingh

Let's you came across a book in the library.

In that book was a line that said "The book is at the place of God."

Would that be enough to make you start treating that book as your religious preceptor?

It seems obvious that the reason we believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not because Gurbani is praised in Gurbani itself.

It's a question for everybody reading the thread: Why is it, after all, that you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

The answer from me, Bloom, and others is: seena-baseena tradition or verbal command. Yet once you admit something outside of Guru Granth Sahib, the "Keval Granth" doctrine of missionaries is destroyed.

In My Opinion,

Gupt84!! DASAM PATSHAH JI can Use ANY NAME THEY WISH!!! WHO ARE YOU OR YOUR HERETIC GANG TO QUESTION THE MIND OF DASAM PATSHAH?!?!?!?!?!? You Cant Even Stay in Between the lines While You Color!!

Also, LOL!!! Gupt84, just the fact that you do not understand what I am saying, shows your lack of understanding of Sikh/Khalsa Dharma! For Heretics like you, only Nakali harmanjit, Maha Heretic kala afgana, Maha Moorakh inder ghagga, Fool jeonwala, Atheist Spokesman, Maha Patit Actor Darshan Ragi are the company you desire. This Moorakh Gupt84 is from SPN.

Folks! Folks! Folks! Don't You Guys Get It? This Moorakh Gupt84 is From SPN.

a) He Protects Nakali Harmanjit. Calls Him His Brother WHO ATTACKS ENTIRE KHALSA DHARMA!!! ATTACKS DASAM PATSHAH BANI!! ATTACKS NITNEM BANIS!! HENCE ATTACKS KHANDE-PAHUL!!! ATTACKS PANJ KAKAARS!!! THIS GUPT84 IS HERE TO PROTECT AND SIDE WITH HIS SPN 'BROTHER' HARMANJIT!! THEIR AIM IS TO ATTACK KHANDE-PAHUL AND KHALSA/SIKH DHARMA (FROM THE INSIDE)!!!! Will They Succeed?!?!? LOL!!! HELL NO!!!!! Understand that this Moorakh Gupt84 Knows EXACTLY what this Nakali harmanjit, Darshan Ragi Etc are Doing! Supporting Heretic Nakali Harmanjit is SUPPORTING THEIR CAUSE!! Get it?!?!? This Gupt84 (who joined in Dec.09!!!) is FROM THE HERETIC TEAM OF SPN!!!

b) Another Sign of these SPN Moorakhs is that they refer to The Sri Angs of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji in Very Insulting and Deragatory words! They refer to The Sri Angs of GuruGranth Sahib Just the Same as one would refer to ANY form of writing! They are FROM THE SAME INDER GHAGGA CAMP!!! This Gupt 84, is Deliberately saying 'Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh' at the end of Every Post of His, in his 'attempt' to fool. This guy Gupt84 is a very cunning Moorakh Id!ot from SPN!!! Oh Moorakh Gupt84, Neither YOU or That Nakali Who ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani and Khande-Pahul are Part of Khalsa Panth!! Though Here You Guys can Call Yourselves ANYTHING you like!! In the Hereafter YOU WILL GET YOUR DUE!!!

c) You will Notice that this Gupt84 is EXTREMELY knowledgeable of EVERYTHING that Ghagga, Harmanjit, Dilgeer Stand For!! HE KNOWS HARMANJIT, JEONWALA ETC ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!!! INDER GHAGGA, DILGEER, JEONWALA, ALL ARE FROM SAME TEAM!! AND THIS GUPT84 IS PROTECTING THE NAKALI HARMANJIT!! GET IT!!! SAME TEAM!!! HE IS HERE TRYING TO FOOL EVERYONE TO GET INTO POSTS TO SPEW VENOM….BUT VERY SLOWLY AND CUNNINGLY!!! FIRST HE WILL TRY TO SHOW HE IS SOMEWHAT FRIENDLY IN SOME POSTS ON OTHER THREADS , AND THEN SLOWLY SPEW VENOM HERE AND THERE!! JUST HIS PROTECTING THE NAKALI HARMANJIT IS ENOUGH PROOF!! HE HAS NOT ONLY CAME TO THE DEFENSE OF THE NAKALI!! HE ALSO CAME TO THE DEFENSE OF EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE NAKALI STANDS FOR!!!! GET IT??!?!?!?! THIS GUPT84 IS ON THE SAME TEAM OF THE NAKALI!!! HE IS ON SIKHSANGAT TO SLOWLY SPEW HIS VENOM AFTER BUILDING A LITTLE TRUST OF OTHER MEMBERS ON OTHER THREADS!!! VERY CUNNING!!! TYPICAL SPN!!!! THIS GUPT84 IS FROM SPN GANG!!!

d) This Moorakh Gupt84 is on the Same Team as Nakali Harmanjit's. They are Secret Lovers. LOL!!

Some tactics they use. a) They go on different threads and try to build support on various subjects. They do not say anything offensive ON THOSE THREADS. b) Then they go on those threads and PROTECT AND SUPPORT those Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani! c) They could have other people as well (some new members) who will then come and support them on various threads (a plan they plan to execute perhaps in the near future) (cunning way to show they have support – but it is all pre-planned) d) Here is something they will do as well. They will disagree NOW with some things that Jeonwale, Inder Ghagga, Spokesman etc say! Though They BELIEVE IT!! THIS IS A TACTIC TO BE CUNNING FOR LONG TERM ATTACKS FROM WITHIN f) Their main goal? Protect the likes of Nakali Harmanjit, Darshan Ragi, etc!! These Heretics will get Their Due from Akal Purakh HIMSELF!!!!!

Gupt84, Go Back to SPN!! (I am so far Surprised Gupt84, you havn't used Your One-Liners, YET!!) LOL!!!!

(ADMIN. BE CAUTIOUS OF THIS MOORAKH HERETIC PATIT GUPT 84!!)

Also notice how this Gupt84 ONLY said Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!! WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH!! (But this was his cunning ATTEMPT to ATTACK ALL OTHER BLESSINGS IN THE PALACE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!!!!! (Some of Which are Shared Below!!!!!)

Chardi Kala!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bani in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!!

SatNaam.

Gupt ji

I asked you a question.You did not answer it .

I repeat it

What do you understand by shabad guru?

The answer from me, Bloom, and others is: seena-baseena tradition or verbal command. Yet once you admit something outside of Guru Granth Sahib, the "Keval Granth" doctrine of missionaries is destroyed

Missionaries not only dispute Dasam bani they also misinterpret SGGS ji. They do not believe in Naam Simran. the very essence of sikhism.

THus they deny mystical essence of sikhism.They are the biggets destroyers of sikhism. Need of the hour is to counter these people, mend their

thought process.

In My Opinion,

Also BhForce Ji,

RehitNama of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Very Lovingly Share the Message of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!! Including The Roop of Guru Sahib Which Includes Granth Ji!!!!! It is TOO beautiful for Me to Even Try to Share the Veechars!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

Jeonwala is a joker whose silly arguments may carry some weight if any with uneducated sikhs.

I was watching his video part 3 of 6 and it was nothing but trash. All concocted tales that have nothing

to do with Dasam granth.

Most probably he is the one who was advisor of Ragi darshan on charitra 21,22 and 23. Darshan ragi

is saying the same thing Jeonwala was saying.

In My Opinion,

Also BhForce Ji,

RehitNama of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Very Lovingly Share the Message of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!! Including The Roop of Guru Sahib Which Includes Granth Ji!!!!! It is TOO beautiful for Me to Even Try to Share the Veechars!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

dasam Granth compositions are mentioned in all rehatnamas, and otehr sikh literature of that time. That is another proof these dummies do not know.

RehitNama of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Very Lovingly Share the Message of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!! Including The Roop of Guru Sahib Which Includes Granth Ji!!!!! It is TOO beautiful for Me to Even Try to Share the Veechars!!!!![/size][/font]

True, all outside of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, of course.

RehitNama of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Very Lovingly Share the Message of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!! Including The Roop of Guru Sahib Which Includes Granth Ji!!!!! It is TOO beautiful for Me to Even Try to Share the Veechars!!!!![/size][/font]

True, all outside of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, of course.

BHforce ji

Gursikhs like you are required to rebut these gurnindaks.

They have no base. All empty talk.

Keep up and stay in charhdi kala

By the way, to accept the validity of sources outside Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not to say that you have to accept anything and everything outside of Guru Granth Sahib. (That would be absurd, of course.)

Yet the reverse position ("Only Granth") is also an extreme and ultimately self-contradictory position.

Ik Oankar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh is not equal to Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Where does it say that this was the verbal salutation by Guru Ji?

Bloom, I am straight and not gay. I hope you won't ask for any proofs for this.

I know what Harmanjit Singh, Dilgeer, Inder Singh Ghagga, Kala Afghana, etc stand for.

I also know what Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Lamba, Thakur Singh Patialawala, etc stand for.

It is necessary to know both sides inside out.

Shabad for me is the Dhur Ki Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj.

If I am not mistaken, the Dohra 'Agya Bhaee Akaal Ki' is preserved at Hazur Sahib from the time of Guru Ji's Joti Jot.

Advice to Bloom, I think you should calm down and read some Gurbani.

"Fareeda Je Tun Akal Lateef Ta Kale Lekh Na Lekh, Apnarey Girehvaan Mein Sir Nivaan Kar Dekh"

"Ham Nahi Changae, Bura Nahi Koe"

I can also write long posts and (in)directly insult you... Sadly I will get banned while you won't. But I won't even try to do that, as I have a life and got other things to do aswell.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This is how sri waheguru ji ki fateh appears in dasam granth

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ ॥

स्री वाहिगुरू जी की फ़तह ॥

The Lord is One and the victory is of the Lord.

Full salutation wheguru ji ka khalsa, whaeguru ji ki fateh, was coined at the time of initiation of khalsa.