Bristol Gurdwara Committee On Anti-dasam Granth Prachar And Gurbani Disrespect

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Last sunday, i found a document heavily criticizing Dasam Patshah's bani, by taking lines out of context in a sort of poster format, It also criticized Akal Takth Sahib, Damdami Taksal and nihang Jathebandi's. The publisher was some "Sikh-e-forum" I at once could not bear the disrespect of Dasam Bani's and took it to the Pradhan, who is an Amritdhari Singh often speaking on stage about gurmat, and translates the Hukumnama of Guruji at the end of Sunday samagams. I questioned him: "Do you think this is right". his reply was "Sukhjeevan some people object to some of the content in Dasam Granth this is giving information" I attempted to explain to him with my little knowledge the difference between information and opinion. I tried to explain that the same Akal Takth Sahib's Hukumnama's that the committee accepted on issues of non sikhs marrying sikhs and displayed on the notice board was being challenged in this. He asked me to do the arths of the tuks given correctly, i explained to him that taking any tuk out of context and tinging it with your own manmat can cause major problems, i said you sing:

Andu krhu imil suMdr nwrI ]

anadh karahu mil sundhar naaree |

Take that out of context and translate it for me? I then questioned whether he didnt read Jaap Sahib and Chaupai Sahib, and that Chaupai Sahib had tome from the end of th Charitro Pakhyan,unable to answer this: he then went on to defend his stance, even though he did not make it clear who actually put the poster here i have my suspicions as in his defence he claimed that it had been distributed at Derby Gurdwara, and Such a big Khalsitani Gurdwara was distruibuting so it was fine to bring these here. I attempted to explain once again that are we to follow the manmat of commitiees or Gurmat? He agreed to withdraw this poster, but i am disatisfied and i will raise this issue on sunday to the Sangat in accordance with Akal Takth Sahib's hukumnama that Panth Samarpit vidvaan (i am not a vidvaan, but no vidvaan can say he is a vidvaan with mere worldly qualifications but a vidvaan is he who has taken vidya to study gurbani) tackle this issue.

Further more, i was again upset when after this discussion i searched around the table where i found this poster leaflet thing and i found a small paperback book "Pooranmashi Di asli Katha" , regardless of whether you agree on the significance of poornmashi, this contained various gurbani including the whole Aarti, it was left disrespectfully covered with dust under old newspapers, and stained with what looked like dal or a burn or something. When i questioned the commitee why a text with gurbani is being disrespected i was told to put it in the cupboard containing pothis in darbar sahib and "Kuujh hor?" (Anything Else) like i was constantly harrasing the commitee when actually i am just trying to help them sort their act out!

any suggestions Khalsa Ji? This is the firsttime ever i have had to speak like this, and i attempted to mantain full nimrata but when a person sees their own fathers gurbani being tarnished and God-like Gurbani texts (poQI prmysr kw Qwnu ] Pothi Parmesar Ka Thaan. ) its is natural for bir ras bhavana to arise to tackle these dusht anti-gurmat prachariks. ...

Bhul Chuk di maafi de deni,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sukhjeevan Singh

Sangat should definitely show support!

Also, In My Opinion,

My Wish is to Have The New Generation RehitVaan Youth be Successful in Their Lives beyond Imagination! I want The New Generation RehitVaan Singhs and Kaurs to be Happy in Their Lives and Inspired to Take Over All Gurdwaras All Over the World with Love, Dedication, Conviction and Inspiration to Bring the Greatness of The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji to the Entire World.

It is Time to Finish Off with Accountant Type Committees who have No Authentic Desire for Khalsa Dharma Propagation! My Faith Lies in the New Generation RehitVaan Gurskhs!

The Authentic Love of Khalsa Dharma and Everything in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji in the RehitVaan New Generation will Bring Great Chardi Kala to the Entire Earth!

I wish Guru Sahib Keeps Blessing Kirpa on Singhs and Kaurs who have Authentic Love for Guru Sahib and They Take Over all Gurdwaras All Over the World!!

Chardi Kala!!

sikh e forum are dodgy people who distribute information against sri dasm granth sahib jee, we had a confrontation with them at gravesend nagar kirtan not long ago, even convos where they cudnt reply back....

Anyway tell them to come to baba thakur singh jees barsi where there will be sri dasm granth sehaj paat bhog, and dasm katha till late.

Maybe their questions will be answered there

i have hukumnama's and articles from patshahi 10.com and many many artices from Sant sipahi magazine, plus pictures of puratan historics beerhs etc. will i need much more?

You might want to look over this: http://gurmatvichar.info/publications.html

You might want to ask them to prove that Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to follow Guru Granth Sahib. They won't be able to without referencing Sikh history granths. Those same granths also talk about Dasam Bani.

Can you give a link to the Sikhe forum?