You Have To Do This...yes, You!

Mehtab Singh

Minimum 5 Chaupai Sahibs per day for the chardi kala of the Khalsa Panth, and maximum there is no limit, please do as many as you can, but minimum 5. If we can't do this least bit for our kaum, then we will be thankless children of a Father who sacrificed His EVERYTHING for us.

I am not forcing anyone, I am not asking you for ANY commitment. We already committed ourselves to our Father the day we took Amrit (or were born in a Sikh family in case you haven't taken Amrit).

Let us join hands against those who want to destroy us, and let the world know that we will NOT come down on our knees, but will uphold our warrior tradition and fight back. Bani is our biggest weapon, so, LETS DO IT ! They dared to set foot in Punjab, the land of our Gurus and kill our brothers, we will take refuge in Bani and give them a befitting response that this world will remember, and this all will happen with the power of Bani, the Bani that we all collectively recite, and recite it ONLY and ONLY for the chardi kala of the Khalsa Panth.

- Mehtab Singh

Started yesterday Veerji. Did already 5 for the day for Panth.

I request as well to all the readers and contributors, please do this atleast what Mehtab veerji requested.

We are sitting far far away from our land, our sikh brothers. We feel the pain, we want to improve the condition. WE want to take all these bhekhis away from our land, our panth. We want the drug free Sikh Panth. We want all the youngesters to be starting their day with Guru's words (Nitnem, 5 Banis), we want them to finish the day with Rehraas sahib and prepare for the next day by reciting Sohila Sahib. But its not happening that way. Things are going the wrong ways.

You and me, cann't help it even if we go back to Punjab and tell our own relatives to be true sikhs of the GURU.

But we can make a difference, if we all recite as much BANI as possible by sitting here. Our Father, Guru Granth Sahib, would listen to our benti. Only, he can change things around in a way that things will fall in places. Have a faith in HIM. And beg beg beg beg from your heart. Recite as many as possible Chaupai Sahibs. Follow this link to do full Chaupai Sahib. Most of the Chaupai sahib available is only upto sarab thore mo hoho sahai, dushat dokh te lehu bachai. Please do full one. (no, I am not trying to create controversy here, but suggesting to do full for more benefit, I do believe more the better, it will just take extra 2 mins.)

The ones who have already joined to do above, Thank you a lot from bottom of my heart. I feel like yes, you feel the pain and doing something about it.