What I Do

gogidalsingh

dont be so mentally weak that saying sorry will disturb you. it wont affect your jeevan at all. when saying sorry, no one is above or below the other, if they think that, then they are of low spiritual standing. say sorry to your massar, he is older than you. even if you dont mean it, because if you dont have the mentall capacity or budhi to show respect and nimarta to someone on level with you parents, then you have proven that you are moorakh. yes he might have been wrong at what he said, but you are in no position to speak to him about what he has done in the past. tell me, are you that weak that it will disturb you that much that your massar thinks that he is winning? why care what he or anyone else, even on this forum actually think? its between you and Parmatma. you know you are right so let him feel any little bit of false good that he wants. go and apologise, and tell him also that ou were not forced into apologising by your family.

The guy got what he deserves. Give a straight answer next time without insulting him.

The people that attack Great Sants like Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh ji Khalsa have no shame. By their minds impulse they bark like dogs.

In a way he got you, because he is older and you shouldn't have insulted him. Made you look bad when it was him who spoke wrong. But forget the games. Good job.

A straight answer is beter than no answer. Next time this guy will think twice before insulting Sant ji.

I feel like the OP must be confused by now, to say sorry or not.

Here are my 2 cents, if they help somehow.

Best thing is to just divert your attention to better things in life and just not think about the whole incident anymore. MOVE ON.

What happened is past and we can't spoil our future thinking too much about what happened in our past.

nobody in this world improves or thinks different with just one sorry or not sorry. Give yourself time to focus on better things in life and give massi massar time to think about things too.

TIME is the biggest healer. So just stay quiet about whole incident.

I posting for 1 week because my cousins not install the spell checking to yesterday.

I did not say jagjit massar sorry because the fat pig did more bad thing. He doing working at night and my massi is doing working day time. Last week massi was having the flu at work so she coming to her home early. She hearing the noise upstair and when she went up she saw massar doing bujjer kurehat with a english dirty woman. So massi doing the scream and jagjit say it mistake because she is doing him back massage. Massi say him that back massage then why the english woman doing no clothes.

So massi left him to living at our house. She say not say sorry to him. He children is living my house now as well. So now i not say sorry him because he doing bujjer kurehat.