Learning From Our 'enemies'

AK-47

Before going into battle, one should spend at least a little time to try and understand their enemy. Unfortunetly we have developed a habit of rushing in head first and not thinking, this was not how Sikhs used to operate. One of our strongest points was our ability to think, strategise and make the best use of our often limited man power and resources.

Looking at the enemy first will also give you an idea of their strong and weak points. From this you can decide where to concentrate your attacks and where to not waste your time. A further post regarding strategy will be posted later, but i just wanted to share some really really basic points with you all.

If we do the most basic research on the Divya Jyoti Jagran Sansthan (Pakhani Ashutosh) theres some revealing information that comes to hand. Lets take a look at their website ...

www.divyajyoti.org

From first glance it is obvious that this is a well organised project which focuses on marketing and its 'one human race' message. If you look through their articles you will find it all about the kind of thing which people love to read. One-ness of humankind, enlightenment etc etc.

In their spiritual section you will see that the majority of their parchar (according to the site at least) seems to be on Hindu figures, ie krishan and ram and shiva. Take a look at the services they offer their followers and you will see that One to one discussions available with both male and female preachers are available after each 'sangat'. This would explain the complete faith their followers seem to have. Any questions or doubts are erased through these sessions.

They also have a large social issues branch and deal with prisoner welfare, youth, drugs, health etc. This would explain the holding they have with organisations like UNESCO due to doing these kind of projects and then making sure the world knows about them.

The prisoner thing is particularly interesting ...

"The organization is continuously working towards betterment of life of the inmates. Thousands of inmates have been initiated to the Brahm Gyan (Divine Knowledge) by the divine grace of His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji." http://divyajyoti.org/prisoner_reform.php

This may explain why we often face a lot of violence from their followers, maybe those inmates who were once violent are used for security now? perhaps?

In the various photos on the web you will notice a lot of dastars and full beards amongst his followers.

Interestingly ....Ashutosh himself seems to be missing from all of the pics!! Unless i missed him, in the pics that are available, it seems that his picture is put on a chair but he isnt there? Is this done for personal security reasons? Is he ever present? Does he ever attend the duration of the events? These are questions we need to look into ... :)

From the web i have also found the office details for both the Toronto Canada and Delhi India offices ...

Office in India

Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan

(Divine Light Awakening Mission)

Pocket OCF, Plot No.: 3, Parvana Road,

(Behind Pushpanjali Enclave) Pitampura Extension

Delhi - 110034, India.

phone numbers 091-11-27020666, 27024555, 27027484

Office in Canada

Divine Light Awakening Mission,

24 Taber Road,

TORONTO,

ONTARIO, - M9W-3A5,

CANADA, (Major Intersection Kipling and Rexdale)

1-647-838-7307, 1-416-746-7100

Im sure the thinkers amongst you will be considering what we need to do to challenge this guy.

Also ... sadly have a think about what we can learn from this guy. Sadly sadly sadly our own org's are not doing (collectively under one roof) the kind of stuff these people are (with regards to social efforts). the one to one discussions with gianni/katha vachacks should be happening, but they dont. After kirtan/katha the parcharaks often leave straight away, so any questions/doubts go unanswered.

In the news there was meant to be a letter of apology that was sent to the akal takhat in 2002 from ashutosh which was rejected by the panj singhs. has anyone seen this letter, or git a copy? Would be useful to see what they apologised for? Paper article

Lets start thinking smart singho, tactics need to be part of an overall strategy. If something does not work, lets not be afraid to change the way we do it.

4-Big.jpg

This is an image above singhs with guru sahibs roop confused and taking part in "satsang". Brainwashing!!!

Below is from the divajoytee site, i thought they rejected Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee and were against Guru Sahib been on the takht, but yet they promote false things

Baisakhi is a popular festival in many parts of India and marks the beginning of a new solar year and harvest season. It falls on the first day of the Baisakh month, which corresponds to April 13 or April 14 in the Gregorian calendar.

This day also commemorates the establishment of Khalsa Panth by the Tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

On this day, Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan organizes a grand programme of shabad kirtan and spiritual discourses based on the holy text, Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. ?????

5-Big.jpg

absolutely packed out "satsangs" to people in punjaab and surrounding areas...

Guest amar_jkp

Ashutosh promote Hinduism in punjab talking about devtas are this and that blah blah blah.

Admin - I have some information on the character of these devtas , i want ur permission to post . I will also mention the granth and page numbers. This information will clear doubts that devtas are just like human being full of KAAM , KRODH etc.

Before going into battle, one should spend at least a little time to try and understand their enemy. Unfortunetly we have developed a habit of rushing in head first and not thinking, this was not how Sikhs used to operate. One of our strongest points was our ability to think, strategise and make the best use of our often limited man power and resources.

Looking at the enemy first will also give you an idea of their strong and weak points. From this you can decide where to concentrate your attacks and where to not waste your time. A further post regarding strategy will be posted later, but i just wanted to share some really really basic points with you all.

If we do the most basic research on the Divya Jyoti Jagran Sansthan (Pakhani Ashutosh) theres some revealing information that comes to hand. Lets take a look at their website ...

www.divyajyoti.org

From first glance it is obvious that this is a well organised project which focuses on marketing and its 'one human race' message. If you look through their articles you will find it all about the kind of thing which people love to read. One-ness of humankind, enlightenment etc etc.

In their spiritual section you will see that the majority of their parchar (according to the site at least) seems to be on Hindu figures, ie krishan and ram and shiva. Take a look at the services they offer their followers and you will see that One to one discussions available with both male and female preachers are available after each 'sangat'. This would explain the complete faith their followers seem to have. Any questions or doubts are erased through these sessions.

They also have a large social issues branch and deal with prisoner welfare, youth, drugs, health etc. This would explain the holding they have with organisations like UNESCO due to doing these kind of projects and then making sure the world knows about them.

The prisoner thing is particularly interesting ...

"The organization is continuously working towards betterment of life of the inmates. Thousands of inmates have been initiated to the Brahm Gyan (Divine Knowledge) by the divine grace of His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji." http://divyajyoti.or...oner_reform.php

This may explain why we often face a lot of violence from their followers, maybe those inmates who were once violent are used for security now? perhaps?

In the various photos on the web you will notice a lot of dastars and full beards amongst his followers.

Interestingly ....Ashutosh himself seems to be missing from all of the pics!! Unless i missed him, in the pics that are available, it seems that his picture is put on a chair but he isnt there? Is this done for personal security reasons? Is he ever present? Does he ever attend the duration of the events? These are questions we need to look into ... smile.gif

From the web i have also found the office details for both the Toronto Canada and Delhi India offices ...

Office in India

Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan

(Divine Light Awakening Mission)

Pocket OCF, Plot No.: 3, Parvana Road,

(Behind Pushpanjali Enclave) Pitampura Extension

Delhi - 110034, India.

phone numbers 091-11-27020666, 27024555, 27027484

Office in Canada

Divine Light Awakening Mission,

24 Taber Road,

TORONTO,

ONTARIO, - M9W-3A5,

CANADA, (Major Intersection Kipling and Rexdale)

1-647-838-7307, 1-416-746-7100

this is spot on, we need to look at our own shortfalls first , our leaders have failed us and we have been too easy to destroy, our enemies have grown in strenght whilst we are busy wasting our energies, too busy fighting between ourselves, over silly issues, i admire your thinking we need this new thought and level headedness we can shout khalistan zindabad untill the cows come home and achieve nothing, we need to unite just as a family should when under attack, we are already very late in doing this, however all is not lost, we can still stand shoulder to shoulder and use our strength and intelligance to begin to rebuild what we have lost, it is heartbreaking to see singhs in full sikhi roop sitting in this phoneys ''sangat'' but if we look at the bigger picture what is the alternative for these desperate people, there are just as many ''sikhs'' converting to christians as their needs are being met by these religious ''missionaries'' who are predators to our brothers and sisters in despertate situations, there is a program tonight at ramgaria gurdawara in slough from 6 to 10 there are some prominent speakers, this program has been coordinated by khalsa aid in an effort to unite our ''jathibandis'' and establish a new thought and plan how we can all work together to deal with our issues as a united force. all should attend

If anyone wishes to organise a protest, it would be more beneficial to arrange them outside the offices (canada/india/wherver else they may be based)of the dera. Doing them anywhere else will not (in my view) be of great benefit. High commissions etc can ignore the protests easily as they are fully aware that the sikh community will NOT turn violent. Since they have this assurance they can just sit by and watch.

Generally in our western experience, protest marches have not achieved a great deal. If however we do wish to create some noise etc then outside the dera offices will make them think carefully about the state of their property and people outside of India.

Think new, think smart.

bal sandhu ..

I truely think that unless we provide the types of things these people are providing, their followers will have little need to come back to the path. The small groups of singhs doing parchar are doing their part. But the western sikhs need to be arranging the health/drug/prison care which needs money and organisation. For a poor desperate person he needs the basics, food, clothing, shelter, chance for a future (education/jobs), for many people these things are of importance before religion. We have to face this truth. The gurus built hospitals, wrestling akharas etc for the benefit of the people. we have fallen from their examples.

Khalsa aid needs to be supported and other groups should also put their efforts into making real change in panjab.

Excellent post.

We do need to introspect and look into our own collar.

Going to a protest for a day seems easy in comparison to the hard work of day-in and day-out preaching and helping people.

After mass-outreach samagams, there needs to be some organisational presence to allow people to get help.