Inspirational Books On Sikhi

singh_soldier

Vaheguru jee kaa Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee Fateh

I have a 15 year old cousin. Lately, he has started doing mool mantar paath and going to Gurdwara. I want to buy some nice inspirational books for him and to prepare him to chakk amrit in the near future. It will be really nice if someone can tell some inspirational books on sikhism that can help elevate one's jeevan and one's sikhi.

Thanks

Vaheguru jee kaa Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee Fateh

I have a 15 year old cousin. Lately, he has started doing mool mantar paath and going to Gurdwara. I want to buy some nice inspirational books for him and to prepare him to chakk amrit in the near future. It will be really nice if someone can tell some inspirational books on sikhism that can help elevate one's jeevan and one's sikhi.

Thanks

Bhai Rama Singh Ji- In search of the True Guru is the best. Here is a website that gives that book and a few more inspirational books free.

http://www.sikhnation.com/cmss/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=3

Spirit Born People and the Ten Masters by professor puran singh .if you are in UK , you can ring sikh missionary society 02085741902 and they will post to you . also to other countries .Also translation of Nitnem , Sukhmani Sahib,available there too so your kid has a Gurbani resource too.

Autobiography of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh (Translated by Dr. Trilochan Singh). Available anywhere in the world:

UK - Sikh Missionary Society, Toronto - Sach Sauda, Vancouver - Khalsa School, India - Bhai Randhir Singh Trust, Singh Brothers.

Great book - it has insprired and changed the lives of many around the world.