Indian Sect Members Vow To Marry "sex" Workers

BiggChan

A good step indeed ... Though dera chief is using it for make himself famous and great but it will improve and change the life of many many girls ... so if follwed it will prove a good step keeping aside all the politics ...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha so parkash singh badal is a jatt so all jatts are bad. i dont like badal but hes probably done more for sikhi than all jatt haters can do in ten lifetimes put together. also sant bhindranwale was a jatt too. shame on you for following a jatt. dare i say he left many of sikhs infested with 'jatt menatlity'. and there are worse parts than punjab in india, are jatts responsible for that too?

when they say jatt menatlity it doesnt mean sikhs like sant bhindrawalle but the jatts who believe " peke darru jad sheran wangu gajj de jattan kollon rab we darre " and majority is that kind of jatts ... sant jarnail singh was a brar on the same side the army officer who lead the attack was also brar ... it all depends on ur jatt first or ur sikh first ... if ur a jatt first can be a sikh no problems no doubts but if ur a sikh first u cant be a jatt ...

no one is a jatt hater ... but read panth parkash khalsa panth (which is formed by majority of jatts) fought two battles in malwa against jatts or i can say jatt mentality ... these battles are recorded in our history but not talked about ...

hahaha the battles are fought for political gains. During war brothers have killed brothers. read mahabharta where your isht devta krishan encourged killing of brothers by brothers. And that 'typical mentality' you talk about is present in every type of gene present in earthly humans and is not limited to jatts.

and BHINDRANWALE comes from BHINDER. a JATT caste.

well u should say a percentage of jatts have this blah blah.. mentality

you kno jatts have feelings too!

i cant even give credit to jatts for farming and supplying food in punjab becuas the Bhaiyay from Bihar do all the work, and "some" jatts are akali and have big fat stomachs from eating and supporting badal!

what a useless post,

:BL:

hahaha the battles are fought for political gains. During war brothers have killed brothers. read mahabharta where your isht devta krishan encourged killing of brothers by brothers. And that 'typical mentality' you talk about is present in every type of gene present in earthly humans and is not limited to jatts.

and BHINDRANWALE comes from BHINDER. a JATT caste.

oh cool do u think u should give comment on various historical topics and jeevans of mahapursh ... if u spend 2 - 3 minutes searching on some personality it would be very much helpfull u will not end up as a fool ... if u dont get what i m trying to say read my last line again ... and repeat it till u understand it ... :)

and cool comments about political gains ... i bet u have heard it first time about the battle of khalsa panth with jatts in malwa and yet u can declare it for political gains ...

ajj kall de itehaskar lols :p

Guest PunjabSingh

hahaha so parkash singh badal is a jatt so all jatts are bad. i dont like badal but hes probably done more for sikhi than all jatt haters can do in ten lifetimes put together. also sant bhindranwale was a jatt too. shame on you for following a jatt. dare i say he left many of sikhs infested with 'jatt menatlity'. and there are worse parts than punjab in india, are jatts responsible for that too?

Sant Bhindranwale was Jarnail Singh Brar ..A jatt from village Rode ,Near Bagha Purana,Moga ,whether you like it or not !