Contacting Jasvir Singh, Panjab Radio

Matheen

I too had some issues with Jasvir Singh but I contacted him through his e-mail jasvirsingh@#. He cleared up many of the issues which may be confusing at first because we take a one-sided view but he helped me clear up the picture. For example, many people claim he is pro-ghagga because he had an interview on the show once but he told me he is the presenter of public radio which, acoording to ofcom rules and ethics of journalism, any issue must be presented impartially i.e. views from both sides of the story hence he said he didn't bring him because Panjab Radio favoured him and was on his side but he just wanted all the listeners to know his version of the story, at no point did he say he was supporting or opposing because they don't take sides they just present the issues for the public to decide.

That is why Harjinder Dilgeer is coming tomorrow on Panjab Radio, even though he called the presenter - Dr. Gurdeep Singh an RSS agent and various other bogus claims by presenting fake e-mails he made by himself showing a list of RSS workers in UK with his name on it. Dilgeer made a complaint to ofcom that the radio was speaking against them without offerring his side of the story. So ofcom ruled in his favour by stating either they apologise to him or give him a chance, the presenter being an amritdhari stated clearly one sikh of a guru never apologises to one who distorts sikh history for material gains and would never apologise so gave an open call tomorrow for him to come and he would openly ask in front of all the listeners why did he distort sikh history e.g. he said Guru Arjan never sat on the hot iron plate, the panja at Panja Sahib is not of Guru Nanak's etc. He is not bringing on thehsow because he likes or supports him.

I hope people will shed their one-sided views and stop spreading that Panjab Radio that it is anti-panthic, and even if you don't agree they open the lines pratically every other day and if you still don't agree e-mail them because they answered my e-mails and Dr. Gurdeep Singh is always available for an open discussion on his radio and he continually says that if he has said anything anti-panthic he asks to be told and he would give his explanation, and if people still continue to bad mouth him without hearing his explanation then I think that nothing can be done about that.

Sorry for the mistake in the above post, his e-mail is jasvirsingh@#

Sorry but I think the post cannot paste the e-mail properly, the e-mail is jasvirsingh at #

THERE HAS BEEN OR WILL BE A BIG DISCUSSION GOING ON PANJAB RADIO TODAY I HEARD AND ANTI-PANTHIC HARJINDER DILGEER IS SUPPOSE TO BE LIVE WITH DR GURDEEP OF PANJAB RADIO TO VOICE HIS TWISTED VIEWS.

You can listen online as well. Not sure if Dilgeer is still there or is going to be on, but one of their presenters were just saying something about Simran...I heard yesterday they had Darshan Ragi on. All really messed up.

sikh5 - that explanation you were given is a pack of lies. Dilgeer stays with Jasvir Singh when he is in London, they are good friends.

Can you pm me his e-mail please, spell it out like t.h.i.s. Thanks.

We can only assume that they have never been presented with a logical argument against their heretical 'parchar'. I hope to send him some stuff and see how he responds.

Thanks.

sikh5 you seem to be a supporter of Panjab Radio, please do not spread their false propaganda here. Confusedsingh is a well-known online heretic supporter.

Jasvir, Dr Gurdeep and Panjab Radio are a plague in the Sikh Panth. They are hand in glove with Dilgeer, Ghagga, Prof Darshan, Singh Sabha Canada and the Kala Afghana lobby. There is NO DOUBT about this and it is well known in the UK. Most of the people who fund them are non-practising "Sikhs". They also have a following in India Phagwara way and are said to be supported by the Congress. There are no words to describe their heretic views.

Jasvir Singh's e-mail is j.a.s.v.i.r.s.i.n.g.h.@k.h.a.l.s.a.c.o.m.

there is a . after khalsa

This rogue is a kala afghani agent.He is no khalsa.These are the tricks these thugs use to hoodwink sikhs.

They are beyond evil, trust me, regardless of what anyone says on here, they are all together working as ONE.

These nindaks have existed from the PURAATAN times, lurking around in the background to attack the Panth. Their new tactic is now to be disguised as Singhs.

Panjab Radio is a mass media machine for them, a platform for them to spit venom on the Panth.

The worse thing is that Panjab Radio continue to influence many, especially in the London areas and those who are new coming into Sikhi. Because they were the first Punjabi radio station in the UK, they have a BIG headstart.

This rogue is a kala afghani agent.He is no khalsa.These are the tricks these thugs use to hoodwink sikhs.

I thinking you the india rss agent. i reading the lots of topic on sikhsangat and seeing you all the time do calling other peoples anti dasam grant or the agent because yoy brain not clever to write anything other.

How you knowing the peoples are the agent. I knowing you this it because you agent with the same peoples. So you is being the afghani agent and you meeting the other agent in the meetings.

This topic some peoples asking for the email but you doing the spoil again. How many time you doing the topic spoil. I think you not doing any topic write about topic but writing about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji because you having secret to doing spoil forum topic every time. Any you doing beadbi lots forums topics you writing granth and not full respect of writing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. You no respect anyone or respect forum but full krodh and spoiling all the time forum. Even in the english school the teacher saying us Guru Granth Sahib Ji with respect then you doing like langoor and writing just granths. The english teacher doing the more respect of Guru then you writing this forum.

I hope MehtaB SIngh doing the read this is post and doing his new ruling to you because you spoiling all the time this forum.

I thinking you the india rss agent. i reading the lots of topic on sikhsangat and seeing you all the time do calling other peoples anti dasam grant or the agent because yoy brain not clever to write anything other.

How you knowing the peoples are the agent. I knowing you this it because you agent with the same peoples. So you is being the afghani agent and you meeting the other agent in the meetings.

This topic some peoples asking for the email but you doing the spoil again. How many time you doing the topic spoil. I think you not doing any topic write about topic but writing about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji because you having secret to doing spoil forum topic every time. Any you doing beadbi lots forums topics you writing granth and not full respect of writing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. You no respect anyone or respect forum but full krodh and spoiling all the time forum. Even in the english school the teacher saying us Guru Granth Sahib Ji with respect then you doing like langoor and writing just granths. The english teacher doing the more respect of Guru then you writing this forum.

I hope MehtaB SIngh doing the read this is post and doing his new ruling to you because you spoiling all the time this forum.

The proof of m y being an agent or not is in my writing. Let sangat read and decide.

jasvir is a buddy of inder Ghaghan and dilgeer. These people are subverting sikh history and denigrating sikh scriptures. That is a proof enough to brand these kala afghanis as traitors of sikhs. They are getting exposed .

Write on the subject instead of getting personal. Have you got anything to defend the record of these gurnindaks.