Joining A Taksal

BhForce

kulwant singh openy on tv said i am akj member

LOL! Anti-Dasam Bani Kulwant Singh Dhesi passing himself off as a AKJ rep!

Next up:

• Babbu Mann claiming to be Nihang member
  • Miss Pooja saying she's a Taksal member
  • Ashutosh saying he's a member of S. Dhadrianwale jatha

Just because you take amrit in a Taksal ceremony does not make you a "Taksali Singh".

Like I said above, people need to be aware of these pseudo-akjs, pseudo-sants, and others.

not to be funny or anything, bro how does one become a Taksal member ? I want to take amrit from Damdama Sahib and want to join Taksal, How do I become part of the Jatha ?

If you want to take Amrit at Damdama Sahib (Sabo ki Talwandi) near Bathinda, go ahead.

If you want to join a Taksal, you have to do that separately. For example DDT at Mehta Chowk, taksal at Boparai, etc.

Once you join a taksal, you're expected to learn the traditional meanings of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and then Dasam Granth. It's a long process, and continuous learning all through your life. Those are the real Taksali Singhs.

The rest (like us on this board, including me) are just losers and posers. :)

Note: It's best to join a taksal that has provision for teaching both Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Dasam Granth, because not all taksals have provisions. If that's not possible, learn Guru Granth Sahib Ji first, then get Dasam Granth santhia elsewhere.

It's also best to join a taksal that uses Larivar saroop (real form of our Guru). If you can read larivar, you can certainly read pad ched, but not vice versa.

Contact Info

Taksal Chowk Mehta

Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash

VPO Mehta

Tehsil Baba Bakala

District Amritsar 143114

Taksal Village Sanrai

Batala

Taksal Boparai Kalan

District Ludhiaan

Gurudwara Sahib phone number: 271694

Taksal Sri Amritsar

Amritsar

Taksal Ajnala

Gurmat Vidiala, DDT

VPO Ajnala, Amritsar 143102

Phone 1858-221609

Jawaddi Taksal

Gurdwara GurGian Parkash

Village Jawaddi Kalan

District Ludhiana 141013

Phone +91-161-2562596, 2561597

There are many other taksals (seminaries) as well. Please post other contact information that you know of. Thanks.

If u want to join taksal u need to go and live with them ... They will start from uda ada ... U will be given seva to perform everyday like in langar or khet or in the darbar ... being a taksali and just adding taksali with ur name are two different things ... after few years of seva of the mahapursh u will complete ur santheya and end up being guru ka kirtenia or katha wachak or granthi singh instead of doctor engg ... even learning from a taksali singh will not make u taksali ...

Taksal is a school and only its students are taksalis in real sense ...

Wjkk Wjkf

Thats very helpful information BHForce jeo! Thanks :)

Please everybody post your own contact information on Taksals. Thanks.

True that. Most people think just all you have to do to become a Taksali is put on a "Taksali kirpan", cuss out some missionaries, tell people not eat meat, and voila!

LOL.

Wjkk Wjkf

Thats very helpful information BHForce jeo! Thanks :)

Please everybody post your own contact information on Taksals. Thanks.

True that. Most people think just all you have to do to become a Taksali is put on a "Taksali kirpan", cuss out some missionaries, tell people not eat meat, and voila!

LOL.

That's exactly What my friend thought and I told him that wasn't everything but didn't know exactly myself lol.... He said all you got to do is take amrit from Taksali Singhs, cuss out anti Khalistanis, Shout slogans like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Zindabad.............. But Thanks Alot, The numbers were very helpful, I wrote them down for future....

If anybody wants to contact a Damdami Taksal Gurdwara In California

Contact

Gurdwara Gurmat Prakash, Manteca, Calfornia

Number: 95337-9614 (209)--- Address: 4640 East Woodward Road

Guru Nanak Parkash of Tracy, CA

Number: (209) 836-097

Address: 16101 West Grant Line Road

Gurdwara Guru Nanak Prakash (Fresno), CA

Number: (559) 834-9444

Address: 4250 E. Lincoln Avenue