Outraged!

Guest AKJ

Guest RandomGurl

This guy is going to hell without doubt. Everyone please report this waste of human flesh born in the sewers.

Before my brains blow out, please tell me how to report this pig poop.

how do u report on facebook???

stupid <banned word filter activated>:@!

It doesn't really suprise me there is so much hatred against the AKJ and Bhai Randhir Singh. AKJ is an international organisation with massive influence, with members all over Europe, America, Canada, India, Australia, and many other countries.

It is, most likely, the largest organisation of practising Amritdharis in the world, and is continuously increasing in size as more and more people are brought into Sikhi through Rainsbais and Sangat of Gursikhs.

Whilst people may disagree with the compulsion of Keski, the non-acceptance of Ragmala and propogation of Bibek, the Jatha provides strong historical and logical arguments for their stances.

The reality is intolerant people with differing viewpoints to the AKJ are scared and threatened by this - unfortunately for them, such silly attempts to slander the Jatha will only be met with more vigorous efforts do to Parchar of Sikhi. With Guru Sahib's Kirpa, there will be more Rainsbais organised, more Jatha literature distributed & translated, and more and more Amritdharis keeping Rehat and doing Naam Bani - and there isn't really much the haters can do about it other than make Facebook accounts and complain to their friends.