Sikhi To The Max

BhaiSukhSingh

what is Sikhi 2 the max ?

Google it :)

Go to the Sikhi to the max folder in program files on your C:\ drive...right click and see security options....give yourslef full read/write access to foloder...

also try and right click the executable file and try running th eprogram in 'xp compatibility mode'

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

anyone know does sikhi to the max is it comptable with windoes 7 im haven probs installing it n running it ont this system anyone got any links need this asap

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Wahegurji ka Khalsa ,Wahegurji ki Fateh ji ,

I am using it on Win 7 32-bit OS . I am not having any issues .

Just follow these instructions from the STTM website , it will solve the problem you are facing.

After installing the software, Windows Vista users also need to follow these steps to ensure that the security settings allow the software to run.

By default the directory where STTM II gets installed does not have the correct permissions. We will endeavour to fix this shortly. To overcome the problem follow these instructions. You will need administrator rights.

1) Open file explorer

2) Select the install directory (by default this will be C:Program FilesSikhiToTheMAX II)

3) Right click on the directory

4) Select properties

5) Select the Security tab

6) Click the "Edit…" button

7) In the "Group or user names" list select "User (YourPCUsers)" (YourPC will be your computer name)

8) In the "Permissions for Users" click on the "Allow" checkbox for "Full Control".

All of the checkboxes in the "Allow" column should now be selected.

Click "OK"

Click "OK"

Run the software.

Wahegurji ka Khalsa ,Wahegurji ki Fateh ji

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh sorry i was going crazy i was like no sikhi to the max but im sorted sangat jee thanks for the tips but what worked for me is right clicking the short cut on desktop and than clicking run as adminsitrator i couldnt change it in security settings it wouldnt let me

MeerBani to all

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath