THE BEST UNI IN CANADA....

HardKaur

hey people!!!

i need help... WHAT DO U THINK IS THE BEST UNI in CANADA??!! :hmmm For the people who have done uni or are in it...what do u like about it? what uni is it? what is ur advice on how a lil princess should choose a uni? this is a very important topic and important decision im sure for many people... im wondering WHAT advice you have... anyone?!

keep on smiling :wub:

one

P.s. i applied to bio chem/ bio med and planning on doing med school... so out of that what is the best uni? ahhhh so hard!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

U of A!

U of A!

(University of Alberta)

I just finished my degree in Microbiology / Immunology... great university!!

Plus, last year was rated the best Med school and Graduate Studies program in Canada too.

.... and fairly cheap (tuition wise) when compared with equivilent universities.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Western Uni is the first universtiy in Canada to have an accredited International Bachelor of Medicine Program, but that soesn't automatically say they have a great Med School...but they do..

However Ottawa is great for med as well...like, residency and all.. the thing is, a university degree will always be a university degree...

It all depends what you want to take.

Here are some good standard universities:

University of Toronto

University of Waterloo

Ryerson Polytechnic University

McMaster University

Western University

York University

those are good if you around the toronto area.

McGill University is also very good for sciences!!

Guest noonespecial

I'm gonna have to go with University of Alberta.

Amazing professors and just a really nice atmosphere to be in.

I could wear my Sri Sahib on TOP of clothes and not once did I have a complaint against me. Despite the "hick" stereotype that Alberta gets, the University students are extremely tolerant

UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOOOO !!!

YAAAAA>>> REPRESENTTTT .... :umm: :umm:

OH ya WHY you ask ?? :wub: Cuz its the best university period, great atmosphere, one of the top ranked uni in canada and also america. If your serious about studies this is your best bet. If your going for Pre-opp its one of the only universitys dat has dat program and plus a lot go for sciences at waterloo and say its a great program... Do consider that!!

Above all, has a GREAATT, SSA there (Sikh Students Association :) ) A lot of chardi kala singhs here, we wouold love to get more bhainjis too....... :)

Hope you make da best choice, and good luck bhain ji ....... :lol: