Why Have Brar Kp Gill Bitta & Others Not Been Excommunicated From Sikhism

Southall Youth

I'am sick of hearing people calling these lot like Brar 'Sikhs' ok we all know that death will get them one day and we pray they be finished off by Singhs,BUT why hasn't Sri Akal Takht excommunicated them their crimes are obvious.Excommunication would make a big difference in the sense that the media will pick up on it 'Sikh Supreme Authority has Excommunicated so n so'

What are you views? Should we contact Sri Akal Takht ? If so how?

Oh please contact Akal Takht, we have sgpc and badal running it. Darshan paapi cudnt pay order to Akal Takhts hukham and Akal Takht has now apealed the date for him by themselves. Akal Takht has been asked to summan badal and friends but tht did not happen. You think kps gill the famous lover of his mom will ever listen to hukham of Akal Takht tht is like sayin general brar will come visit the Golden Temple

No hate to you, but paaji these people will not listen to Akal Takht, and will do basti and ruin the Akal Takht hukham and make people think that the Hukham Of Akal Takht is aimi, it is careless, worthless.... people believe very fast of Deres like Radhaswami they wull start believing that to paaji

I don't believe they should appear or take the hukam even, is just people keep refering to them as 'Sikhs' when they clearly are not I would have thought 25 years on Sikhs would of had some sort of hukam or sandesh to say 'yes these are not Sikhs we do not recognise them as Sikhs' - you mentioned Badal yes now thats another issue , the liberation of Sri Akal Takht sometimes I think Sri Akal Takht Sahib has in the modern day become a toothless tiger due to the Badals

Guest PunjabSingh

The simple answer to the question asked in this topic is " kyon ki asi gulaam haan..." as Sant Bhindranwale had said.

Jadon tak her Sikh eh kabool nahi kardaa k asi gulaam haan,gulaami galon leyni nahi .

Just 2 days back a Sikh mother and her "2 year old" son were sent back to New Zealand from where they came because their names figured in the "black list" prepared by GOI.

As to how the 2 year old's name got into the "black list" only god knows.

The most shameful aspect of this is that no so called Sikh leader has reacted to this report so far .Why ? because we are slaves and have already developed a slave mentality and the attitude of "chaltaa hai" and "atleast this hasn't happened to me" .

A similar thing happened during Asian games of 1982 in India.Sikhs used to be sent back from Delhi airport but this was objected to by Sant Bhindranwale and at that time a large number of Sikhs realised that they were indeed gulaam so they faught against that gulaami.

When you are a slave you have to submit to what their masters do as slaves have no rights.

Harjot Singh Brar,

Punjab

Guest PunjabSingh

The simple answer to the question asked in this topic is " kyon ki asi gulaam haan..." as Sant Bhindranwale had said.

Jadon tak her Sikh eh kabool nahi kardaa k asi gulaam haan,gulaami galon leyni nahi .

Just 2 days back a Sikh mother and her "2 year old" son were sent back to New Zealand from where they came because their names figured in the "black list" prepared by GOI.

As to how the 2 year old's name got into the "black list" only god knows.

The most shameful aspect of this is that no so called Sikh leader has reacted to this report so far .Why ? because we are slaves and have already developed a slave mentality and the attitude of "chaltaa hai" and "atleast this hasn't happened to me" .

A similar thing happened during Asian games of 1982 in India.Sikhs used to be sent back from Delhi airport but this was objected to by Sant Bhindranwale and at that time a large number of Sikhs realised that they were indeed gulaam so they faught against that gulaami.

When you are a slave you have to submit to what your masters do as slaves have no rights.

Harjot Singh Brar,

Punjab

Gulaami deeyaan nishaaneeyaan :

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

Lack of unity in the Panth. Imagine Chandhok who was the President of Delhi Gurudwara Prabhandak Committee gave a Siropa to Tytler! Not that Badal and gang are any less. All misuse religion to further their political goals.

The creation of a SGPC is Haryana will just compound the fractionism.

And if you ask me by their actions they excommunicated themselves.

Guru Rakha