Jathedar Baba Trilok Singh Ji Akali Nihang

Mahakal

I've only been able to make it for one day but Baba Tirlok Singh Jee did amazing katha yesterday. Baba Jee started off the katha with the meaning of 'Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa' and how that the Khalsa belongs to Vaheguroo alone and not a Jathebandee and how we must rise above this mentality that we belong to a Jathebandee first.

Also, Baba Jee shares alot of sakhiya about Baba Takhur Singh jee...which is sikk!!!

I've only been able to make it for one day but Baba Tirlok Singh Jee did amazing katha yesterday. Baba Jee started off the katha with the meaning of 'Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa' and how that the Khalsa belongs to Vaheguroo alone and not a Jathebandee and how we must rise above this mentality that we belong to a Jathebandee first.

rolleyes.gifAlso, Baba Jee shares alot of sakhiya about Baba Takhur Singh jee...which is sikk!!!

more info plz rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifAlso, Baba Jee shares alot of sakhiya about Baba Takhur Singh jee...which is sikk!!!

more info plz rolleyes.gif

With Baba Takhur Singh Jee being their sakka Mama Jee, you know Baba Tirlok Singh Jee's got loads of Sakhiya to tell. They're just really short sakhiya here and there about Baba Takhur Singh Jee, or the other day about Baba Takhur Singh Jee's Mata Jee and Pita Jee and their Jeevan's.

I really won't be able to do justice to Baba Jee...

i've only been able to make it for 2days...hopefully someone's done some recordings.