Darshan Singh Ragi On Venus Tv Right Now

Harmindersingh

Major sandhu is just plain anti panthic, no sikh. now he is supporting darshan ragi the snake on venus tv, this is disgrace, ragis daughter is also in the studio. the ragi himself is on a live telephone call from india doing nindya of dasam granth sahib and down-grading sikh ways, institutions etc.

also see the following link, this is the same twat: http://www.sikhsanga...a-babbu-mann-da

major does not know what he is talking about, why do all these nindaks always support the same twisted views and the same snake-like people?

they have only does this programme after sikh channel did the really positive one the other day.

following is interesting article about the "ways" of the dusht snake major sandhu: http://www.sikhsanga...a-babbu-mann-da

the munda southall da programme by major sandhu on venus tv is the new media platform of the guru nindaks to voice their messed up biased and anti panthic views! they need to be stopped from twisting peoples minds!

major sandhu could not take it that so many people watched the positive sikh channel show the other day and got influenced so he is trying to get some viewers for himself now, or for his "masters"!!!

there is some uneducated "bibi navleen kaur" in the studio and darshan ragis real daughter, both who have no knowledge about dasam granth and are just sitting their doing nindya with major sandhu.

they are doing one of those punjab radio jobs where only theiw own selected callers are being allowed to speak on air so it makes it look like everyone thinks the snake darshan ragi is some saviour guru of the sikhs lol.

its almost like what they did here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48330-munda-southall-da-is-bundha-babbu-mann-da

there was like only one independent caller who managed to get through and said the truth and then afterwards they (navleen "kaur", ragis daughter and major sandhu and their selected callers) spent the whole time trying to say how that one caller was wrong about everything. just disgraceful. i think we should email majorsandhu@hotmail.com and tell him how much of a twat he is and explain to him why and how he is wrong and what the truth really is. i certainly will try. i think gursikhs like inder singh etc should also do the same.

there was like only one independent caller who managed to get through and said the truth and then afterwards they (navleen "kaur", ragis daughter and major sandhu and their selected callers) spent the whole time trying to say how that one caller was wrong about everything. just disgraceful. i think we should email majorsandhu@hotmail.com and tell him how much of a twat he is and explain to him why and how he is wrong and what the truth really is. i certainly will try. i think gursikhs like inder singh etc should also do the same.

I was the one who talked about Sant Maskeen Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. They cut me off as soon as I asked if they can answer why Darshan Singh recorded casettes from Dasam Granth. I have already sent all proofs to major sandhu.

i have seen majar sandhu around southall / hounslow area a few time s, next time i see him i am gonna give him a piece of my mind and......ph34r.gif

clown show was a joke

the one caller sh1t them up good and proper, all he said was sant singh maskeen and sant baba jaranail singh did katha on dasam granth and everyone should listen.

lol one caller phoned up saying this is not true and he will sue lol

All i can say is any southall singhs on here need to spread the word about major sandhu

i have seen majar sandhu around southall / hounslow area a few time s, next time i see him i am gonna give him a piece of my mind and......ph34r.gif

clown show was a joke

the one caller sh1t them up good and proper, all he said was sant singh maskeen and sant baba jaranail singh did katha on dasam granth and everyone should listen.

lol one caller phoned up saying this is not true and he will sue lol

All i can say is any southall singhs on here need to spread the word about major sandhu

Lion of Punjab that is a good post, if only all the youth in southall were like you as from what i know some (a little minority) are chele of major sandhu, the ones who also follow the twisted views of that manmohan singh khalsa of the so-called dal khalsa uk who darshan ragi stays with in the uk!! make every PROPER PANTHIC sikh youth in southall aware of the snake major sandhu!

lol yeh that caller made good points and the other caller along with that bibi navleen "kaur" (who cant really speak or express her views properly) tried to say that sant singh maskeen or even sant baba jarnail singh ji bhindranwale never supported dasam granth as a whole or something and only every spoke openly about a few of the nitnem banis and now that caller was gonna sue the other caller LOL. are they stupid??? they probably havent even heard one katha of maskeen ji or a speech or katha of sant jarnail singh ji. i think major sandhu should be sued for allowing that to be said on his "munda southall da" show and then to agree with it on live television. venus tv also need to be approached for allowing this show and sandhu guy on their station as he is spreading false lies and allowing tankaiye people to speak in his show and causing relgious controversy, hatred etc!!!

I was the one who talked about Sant Maskeen Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. They cut me off as soon as I asked if they can answer why Darshan Singh recorded casettes from Dasam Granth. I have already sent all proofs to major sandhu.

Good work. Major Sandhu was supposed to be at the stupid anti Panthic meeting in Coventry today as well I heard.