DAMDAMI TAKSAAL SAY SANT JI IS NOT SHAHEED

DhadiMania

im a realist, i follow akal purkh, not some baba

WOAH WOAH WOAH , watch it buddy there are alot of taksali singhs here or respect it. NO one said that u should follow baba thakur singh ji not even him!! they teach you bani whick is guru ' guru hai bani, bani hai guru' they correct ur mistake tell and also tell u wat bani is telling us. I think the admin should also make a rule of not insulting and jatha meber .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE WILL RETURRRN MY FRIENDS AND KHALISTAAAN WILL BE OURSSSSS! NOTHING CAN STOP US. WAHEGURU IS ON OUR SIDE NO ONE ELSES.

DON"T DOUBT IT. DOUBT AND YOU ARE A HATER OF SIKHI WAY. WE WILL TRIUMPH. WE WILL LEAD SIKHS TO THE GREATEST GOOD.

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala is Shaheed! HE WILL COME BACK TO US AND TAKE OVER THE WORLLLLLD AND CLAIM IT ALL FOR SIKHS.

WE HATE THOSE AGAINST US. IT IS OUR DESTINY TO FIND KHALISTAN. LETS START TODAY. LETS BRING THE FIGHT TODAY!!!!!

I LIVE IN HUSHAIRPUR INDIA PUNJAB. CONTACT ME. TOGETHER WE CAN START THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF ALL INDIA. DEATH TO INDIA AND PAKISTAN FOR THEIR HATRED. WE WILL NEVER FORGET 1984 and TIMES BEFORE. DEATH TO ALL HATERS. WE WILL DESTROY THE BAD AND BRING FORTH THE NEW.

TAKE AMRIT. DO SIMRAN. AND BANI. LEARN ALL ABOUT SIKHISM LIKE I HAVE. WE NEED MORE SANTSOLDIERS EVERYDAY!!!!!!

KHALISTAN IS CLOSE. I CAN SMELL THE BURNNNING HINDUS IN THE FIELDS ON THE HORIZON. KHALISTAAAAAAAAN ISSSSSS IN OURRRR LIFETIME!!!!

STOP LISTENING TO VOICELESS VOICESSSSSS! LET US PURGE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. THERE IS NO ANSWER AGAINST KHALISTAN>

GURUS WROTE THEE GRANTH SAHIB JI IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH. THEY WROTE FOR US. THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ON EARTH> WE KNOW TRUTH LIKE NO ONE ELSE. KHALISTANN IS OUR TRUTH. IT WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT. WE WILL DESTROY EVERYONEEEEEE IN OURR WAY!

SHAHEEDS ARE COMING BACK!!!!! BABA JARNAIL BHINDRAWALA SINGH IS COMING BACK!!!!! RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!

BOLAYYYYYYYY SO NIHALLLLLLLLL

SAT SRI AKAL!!!!!!&

#33;!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

HE WILL RETURRRN MY FRIENDS AND KHALISTAAAN WILL BE OURSSSSS! NOTHING CAN STOP US. WAHEGURU IS ON OUR SIDE NO ONE ELSES.

DON"T DOUBT IT. DOUBT AND YOU ARE A HATER OF SIKHI WAY. WE WILL TRIUMPH. WE WILL LEAD SIKHS TO THE GREATEST GOOD.

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala is Shaheed! HE WILL COME BACK TO US AND TAKE OVER THE WORLLLLLD AND CLAIM IT ALL FOR SIKHS.

WE HATE THOSE AGAINST US. IT IS OUR DESTINY TO FIND KHALISTAN. LETS START TODAY. LETS BRING THE FIGHT TODAY!!!!!

I LIVE IN HUSHAIRPUR INDIA PUNJAB. CONTACT ME. TOGETHER WE CAN START THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF ALL INDIA. DEATH TO INDIA AND PAKISTAN FOR THEIR HATRED. WE WILL NEVER FORGET 1984 and TIMES BEFORE. DEATH TO ALL HATERS. WE WILL DESTROY THE BAD AND BRING FORTH THE NEW.

TAKE AMRIT. DO SIMRAN. AND BANI. LEARN ALL ABOUT SIKHISM LIKE I HAVE. WE NEED MORE SANTSOLDIERS EVERYDAY!!!!!!

KHALISTAN IS CLOSE. I CAN SMELL THE BURNNNING HINDUS IN THE FIELDS ON THE HORIZON. KHALISTAAAAAAAAN ISSSSSS IN OURRRR LIFETIME!!!!

STOP LISTENING TO VOICELESS VOICESSSSSS! LET US PURGE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. THERE IS NO ANSWER AGAINST KHALISTAN>

GURUS WROTE THEE GRANTH SAHIB JI IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH. THEY WROTE FOR US. THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ON EARTH> WE KNOW TRUTH LIKE NO ONE ELSE. KHALISTANN IS OUR TRUTH. IT WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT. WE WILL DESTROY EVERYONEEEEEE IN OURR WAY

33;

SHAHEEDS ARE COMING BACK!!!!! BABA JARNAIL BHINDRAWALA SINGH IS COMING BACK!!!!! RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!

BOLAYYYYYYYY SO NIHALLLLLLLLL

SAT SRI AKAL!!!!!!!!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WORRRDDD!! :wub:

this guy isss sooo chardi kala!!

bollayyyyyyyyyyyyy so nihal!!

i do know there are many taksali singhs here as well as akj's

but the thing is i dont care what jatha u belong to

what difference does it make

and i dont care who i offend

you say baba thakur singh is a mahan gursikh

but having observed his actions over the last 20 years one can safely say, his actions have pushed khalistan back

eg when he had the chance to back the kharkus, he didnt, he stayed out of the conflict which devastated some kharkus, here wa santji;s jatha not supporting them

eg when he backed jasbir rode, santjis newphew to become akal tahkt jathedar, rode came out and went against khalistan but pro puran azadi in india, again with baba thakur singhs backing

eg when kps gill and sarbajit singh (dc of amritsar) came to the taksal for a blessing, baba thkaur singh gave them it, surely he shouldnt have

the way some of u back the word of an old man whose actions are against khalistan bemuses me, sure he makes young boys into good gursikhs, im not syaing he doesnt, but where does he come out and back khalistan???? he doesnt and never has

we need to wake up and stop living in the past and rely on one mans word, he is not a guru, stop belieiving everything he says, use ur own brain

im a khalistani to the max, but to rely on one old man or some jatha be it taksal, akj whoever and believe whatever they say as word is wrong, they are not god

im sorry to offend, as a historian i may analyse things in a different way to u, i truly am sorry to offend

i want khalistan badly, and truly think that blind allegiance to anyone but our guru will lead to our downfall

khalistan zindabad

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

veery ji

I cannot and will not say anything against a figure like Baba ji, listen to tapes of Santji read the jeevan off Babaji. Then u will understand the role he has played in the Panth and the Taksaal. Veerji I don’t know ur background but don’t read or listen to every thing ppl out there say.

I think baba ji role in the movement can’t be question or denied. Ask the singhs who fought in the jathas what babaji’s role was. I’ve spoken to loads of singhs and heard so many stories of baba ji giving his blessings to the gursikhs going out to bring justice to our nation. Look at the letter written by Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Shaheed Bhai Sukdev Singh ji Sukha showing their love for the gursikhs and saying fateh to babaji, the bana woren by Bhai Jinda and Bhai Sukha on their finial day were given by Babaji. I could go on and on even to this day, things need to be kept gupt but every singh knows where babaji mind and blessing is.

quote:

eg when he had the chance to back the kharkus, he didnt, he stayed out of the conflict which devastated some kharkus, here wa santji;s jatha not supporting them

this is stupid to say that baba ji stayed out the conflict, who set up the KCF, who organised the Sarbat Khalsa of 26 Jan 1986???? Under babaji command all these historical events happened, yes some singhs wanted more input, but we must remember as our figure head he has responsibility beyond our thoughts. Looking after the Taksaal, helping the shaheed families, taking on everything thrown at them on the panthic stage ie sgpc and others attacking Santji and the Taksaal. It’s easy for us to s

ay do this don’t do this.

quote:

eg when he backed jasbir rode, santjis newphew to become akal tahkt jathedar, rode came out and went against khalistan but pro puran azadi in india, again with baba thakur singhs backing

Babaji left the Panthic Committee to run the movement, it was the Sarbat Khalsa that elected Jasbir rode to jathadar, babaji never supported the concept of puran azadi. The fact is babaji and the Panthic committed disowned him straight away. Where is jasbir rode in the taksaal now adays???

qoute:

eg when kps gill and sarbajit singh (dc of amritsar) came to the taksal for a blessing, baba thkaur singh gave them it, surely he shouldnt have

Babaji was not even there at the time kp gill came to metha. babaji was at bhai jindas house. As a person that supports the movement u seem to fall for every tactic the hindian government used. Create suspension in their ranks so they fight each other. Yes the time when kp gill came to metha the Taksaal was not as strong and most off the freedom fighters were shaheed, yes the singhs couldn’t do anything to them, they had milk and they left.

quote:

the way some of u back the word of an old man whose actions are against khalistan bemuses me, sure he makes young boys into good gursikhs, im not syaing he doesnt, but where does he come out and back khalistan???? he doesnt and never has

singh u need to watch what u say, u very disrespecting a gursikh who every freedom fighter respected and trusted, even singhs like Shaheed Baba Gurbhachan Singh Manochahal don’t say a bad word to babaji even when they had differences with some of the singhs close to babaji. Babaji doesn’t have to come out every time .and shout on the roof tops he supports khalistan, his action speak loader. The very man who organised the Sarbat Khalsa where the Declaration of Khalistan was made. What more do u want???? Sorry veerji it upset me to hear this type of thinking. Babaji has a 150 singhs trained in Shasters, y

es the time is not right to go into battle but they are preparing for it. Just think babaji and the jatha has lost about 60% of its students to the movement, they died fighting his trying to rebuild, u lot seem to expect miracles.

quote:

we need to wake up and stop living in the past and rely on one mans word, he is not a guru, stop belieiving everything he says, use ur own brain

im a khalistani to the max, but to rely on one old man or some jatha be it taksal, akj whoever and believe whatever they say as word is wrong, they are not god

i want khalistan badly, and truly think hat blind allegiance to anyone but our guru will lead to our downfall

our past is our future singh, we have to learn from the mistakes we made. We are not holding on to babaji, we got Guruji and the lessons of the shaheeds to guide us. Lets not forget the words of Santji that when the army sets foot inside Sri Darbar Sahib the foundation of Khalistan will be laid. Yes we do live on the words of Gursikhs over 250,000 died living up to the words of Santji.

qoute:

im sorry to offend, as a historian i may analyse things in a different way to u, i truly am sorry to offend

As a historian your history of the movement is really lacking sorry don’t mean to offend.

qoute:

i want khalistan badly, and truly think hat blind allegiance to anyone but our guru will lead to our downfall

I agree with u, but we are taking about gursikhs who are ONE with VAHEGURU.

Take care brother don’t mean to offend we doing a diss service to the gursikhs that fought and became shaheeds if we are not going to tell the truth about what happened..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ahahaaha

jhamkas my boy!!!

sick post

and 10th regiment

and if 10th regiment really loves guru je, y dont u listen to him??

brahm giani aap nirankar

the brahm giani is god himself

nanak brahm giani aap paremsuar

guru jes says that a brahm giani is god himself

brahm giani nirmala tae nirmala

guru jes says the brahm giani is the purest pf the pure

brahm giani ooch tae oocha

the brahm giani is the highest of the high

brahm giani ko bal bal jaeai

we shud make our lives sacrifices to beahm gianis

brahm giani sarab ka thakur

guru jes says brahm gianis are the lords of everything

nanak brahm giani ko sada namaskar

keep on bowing to the brahm giani

thats just some quotes from sukhmani sahib about how great and wonderful brahm gianis like baba thakur singh je truly are

here are some for u 10th regiment

sant kai dukhan jam tae nahee chuttai

slandering the saints of god, one will not escape death

sant kai dookhan sarap joon paeai

slandering sants, the slanderer is sent to the lifeform of a snake

sant ka nindak mahaa attaiae

the slander of saints if the worst evil doer

sant ka nindak paremesuar mara

the slander of saints is cured by god

sant ka dokhee kao daan lagai

the slander of saints will be punished

sant ka nindia dokh meh dokh

to salnder a saint is the worst sin of sin

these are just some of the quotes that guru je gives about brahm gianis and sants like sant baba thakur singh je, then theres quotes fo

r people like u, the slander of saints

and there are many more things guru je says

so, if u love guru je and follow him, y not actually learn wat guru je telling u

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!