Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji in Leicester

kam1825

Just to let all the sangat know that Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji are coming to Leicester and will be here on Friday the 11th til Sunday the 13th. If you do not know who they are i will tell you. They are the sants that have taken over the guddi at Ratwara Sahib after the passing of Baba Waryam Singh Ji

if you have never heard of them please check out the atam marg magazines and divans on the hub.

They will not be doing any divans at the gurdwara due to committees only offering about 30 minutes per day. The shaant takes about ten minutes so there is no poit.

They will be doing Asa Di Vaar daily and Evening Divans at my friends house where they will be residing.

If you want to come send me a private message and i will give you details.

I will also try to record the divans and upload them onto hub as soon as i can.

there were some raagis i saw doing asa di // (i thnk) today. the main singer is blind and i think he has been around other parts of Uk because of rein-subhai. he has a white turban and normally yellow kurtha (same applies to his jatha) whats his name, is he from anandpur sahib by any chance?

which gurdwara are these sants based at (in leicester) holy bones or east park road?

there were some raagis i saw doing asa di // (i thnk) today. the main singer is blind and i think he has been around other parts of Uk because of rein-subhai. he has a white turban and normally yellow kurtha (same applies to his jatha) whats his name, is he from anandpur sahib by any chance?

which gurdwara are these sants based at (in leicester) holy bones or east park road?

I think this is Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh's Jatha from Ponta Sahib. They were in Karamsar Gurdwara, Ilford for a while. I think they are mainly based in Manchester in the UK.

ive seen that karamsar guduara alot cause its near me,anyways what is karamsar is it something ot do with nanaksar ?

Gurdwara Karamsar in Ilford was started GurSikhs who were sewadars at RaraSahib Gurdwara. RaraSahib Gurdwara in India was built by Sant Isher Singh Rarewala and Jatha.

Sant Isher Singh Ji was born of Mata Ratan Kaur, in the household of Sardar Ram Singh Nambardar, on 5th August 1905 at village Allowal, district Patiala.

The parents named their son Gulab Singh. Nobody knew that one day this "Gulab" (meaning rose) would spread his fragrance far and wide. He received the basic worldly education from the primary School of village 'Chulela'.

For higher schooling he went to his uncle at Patiala and passed his matriculation examination from the Model School. Thereafter the worldly education could not hold his mind and in the state of asceticism he became the disciple of Sant Attar Singh Ji of Reru Sahib.

By the inspiration of Sant Attar Singh Ji, he took Khande Da Phaul and was renamed Isher Singh. Thus motivated by the life and teachings of Sant Attar Singh Ji, he adopted the path of devotion and from him received the boon of propagating Sikhism through "Kirtan" (singing of hymns).

When on 21st January 1927 Sant Attar Singh Ji left his corporeal being. Sant Isher Singh Ji became sad and disconsol

ate. In order to overcome this despondency, he set out on pilgrimage. After visiting Machiwara, Kiratpur Sahib, Sri Anandpur Sahib, Sri Amritsar Sahib, Sri Nankana Sahib and Punja Sahib he came to Rara Sahib and settled here.

By virtue of his devotion he turned this deserted place into a sacred place that has become famous the world over. "A saint remembers the God and helps others remember Him also" following this principle he devoted himself to worship and motivated the people to be 'Gur-sikhs' and to follow the path, shown by the Sikh Gurus.