Ekta Promo Vid

BhaiSukhSingh

Erm, i don't think this is the best vid to promote an EKTA event. It is a vid of two Singh's 'fighting' with them shaking arms in the end and bits of text here n there in the thin font. The message, details needs to be clear, to the point. Look at the other promotional vids, they are short, to the point, colourful etc

Sometimes the best way of creating a promotional vid is by designing the poster first then use the style, imagary, text etc for the vid :)

Erm, i don't think this is the best vid to promote an EKTA event. It is a vid of two Singh's 'fighting' with them shaking arms in the end and bits of text here n there in the thin font. The message, details needs to be clear, to the point. Look at the other promotional vids, they are short, to the point, colourful etc

Sometimes the best way of creating a promotional vid is by designing the poster first then use the style, imagary, text etc for the vid smile.gif

Poster on way these are not two Singhs fighting but two Singhs sparing in Gatka you are ment to think they are fighting you than realise its a spar when they shake hands this is not offical vid any way for progamme but thanks for the feeback will be taken on board !!!

I didnt understand sorry bruv!

You how it says "ramgarhia gurdwara coventry 1103 fleshill road" Change it to all Gurudawara's not just that one specific one.

Amrit 79, this is a actual event which is going to be happening at "Ramgarhia Gurdwara in Coventry" the only way in which the poster will say "all Gurdwara" is if you can get every Gurdwara in the world to do a event like this (which will be great lol:D!)

http://www.sikhsanga...29entry451029

P.S GREAT VIDEO AND POSTER PAJI!!!

I didnt understand sorry bruv!

You how it says "ramgarhia gurdwara coventry 1103 fleshill road" Change it to all Gurudawara's not just that one specific one.

Amrit 79, this is a actual event which is going to be happening at "Ramgarhia Gurdwara in Coventry" the only way in which the poster will say "all Gurdwara" is if you can get every Gurdwara in the world to do a event like this (which will be great lol:D!)

http://www.sikhsanga...29entry451029

P.S GREAT VIDEO AND POSTER PAJI!!!

That is a brilliant Idea. If anyone wants to do one in ther country, let us know and we can help