Dsgmc Exposed Again

Legal options is the ebst way to go for such gurnindaks.

I have gathered some siksh in India are already contemplating on this. Hurting any community's religious sentiments

is a criminal offense in india under section 295. Ragi Darshan , sarna , Inder ghagha , jachak are doing that along with spokesman newspaper

as they are abusing bani of tenth master.

At least we are waking up to that opition. That is a good sign. In fact it should ahvebeen done long time back.Spokesman wrote against Paras nath and brahmin sabha raided his office .Police case was registered

and writer was put behind the bar.

Sikhs should not expect anything from sikh organizations as they are politicalized. They see their personal benefits. concerned sikhs need to come forward and arrest conspiracy against khalsa panth and put these rogues bewhind bars.

This should be no 1 prioirty for sikhs.

I don't care if this offends anyone but all these chubby Delhi Singhs need to get their act together and start taking responsibility of our ithasic gurdwaras. Blaming DSMGC is just an excuse for complete negligance from the local sangat. Anyone who has been to Delhi knows how lazy the Delhi sangat are when it comes to looking after the Gurdwaras...and this just allow DSMGC to do whatever unchallenged...Wake up Delhi and start reclaiming your local gurdwaras..

And have the Mahan leaders of the Sikh Koum remained silent on this issue?

What benefit is there in calling people our leaders if they do not speak out in times like these.

Major Beadbi. The proof is viewable for all. And as for the local attending Sikhs who witnessed this knowing its wrong and still stood idle, My words cannot express my disgust at them.

How many times have we been told that when beadbi takes place we must at that instant find a way to stop it!

Such huge beadbi and sikhs being right there when it happened. I cannot get my head around how these idlers who ignored it can call themselves Sikh and sleep at Night!

Sikhon Tuhanu Neendh kyo aariya? JAGGO!

Akaal Takht Must take immediete and Swift action against those accountable.