sikh struggle

harjits4

Khalsa Panth needs to confront Taliban!

they need to be thought a lesson.

Well may be the time is getting closer.

One day the Khalsa will succeed in getting rid of the Taliban.

The taliban has done enough bad deeds over the past years, but they have taken it a step too far, and that is to mess with Sikhs, it is one which they will regret, that's if they are still alive by then, and have not become extinct.

Akkaall hee akaaaalll.

It is so sad that peacel loving sikhs were killed. They were just spending their lives like many other common men and women who lead their daily lives in a peaceful manner and their lives were snatched by terrorism.

So many on this site promote force and terror to settle the disputes whatsoever that sikhs have with other religions. You people rejoice in killing of innocents by Sikh terrorists.

Well guys, how does it feel when terrorists kill your own...?

Do you feel the shame?

Do you feel like rejoicing now and calling terrorists "taliban soorma" or "taliban shahids", "great taliban" ?

Can you now somehow justify the kiiling of innocent sikhs based on Taliban's religion and process of taking "jazia" as Aurangzeb used to do, as you justify the killing of innocents by your Sikh terrorist brothers?

The feeling of pain and anger you are feeling right now, is same that is felt by others when your Sikh terrorist brothers kill innocents.

How do you claim that Khalsa will succeed in getting rid of Taliban when both of them commit and believe in religion based violence, force their will on others and commit terrorism. Both sikh terrorists today and Taliban kill those who don't toe their line and kill holy men of their own faith and other faiths. Talibans are your alter ego. They are you and you are them. People on this forum who support or justify terrorist activities by sikhs are basically Talibans.

At this point in history, there is absolutely no difference between Talibans and your Sikh terrorist brothers.

Actually you people are worse. They dumped the heads in gurudwara while your terrorist brothers kill right in gurudwara. Where did honor of Sikh talibans go when they kill in gurudwara? Shame shame.

May the killing of innocents In Pakistan bring some positive change in your attitude and let you see some sense even though I doubt that. May almighty not let their deaths go in vain.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many on this site promote force and terror to settle the disputes whatsoever that sikhs have with other religions. You people rejoice in killing of innocents by Sikh terrorists.

................., as you justify the killing of innocents by your Sikh terrorist brothers?

.................. when your Sikh terrorist brothers kill innocents.

Can you provide evidence of your outrageous claims?

When have Sikhs killed innocents and when have we rejoiced in this?

Look forward to your reply.

this is for S1ngh veer from the other post

You are right... Badala Ta Lai Sakde ne... When Taliban asked for Jaiza and burnt down Sikh shops and houses, did anyone take Badala.... Sikhs in Pakistan and especially those who do have arms need to take Badala... these days when taliban go around looting, killing they don't openly go they do it when it is safe.... In 80's when Singhs made a hit they didn't always do it openly and planned it.

You are welcome to go there and take badla. Rather than finding a solution where more killing can be stopped, people like you are utterring nonsense. Talibans are fighting us, uk and other forces and still not controllable while your khalistan fighters couldn't even take on punjab police.

So who do you think gain in badla of nonequals? This is not time of Ranjit Singh or Hari Singh Nalwa.

harjits4

for your kind info sikhs did not lay claim to quran to form another faith and neither any fake sikh baba disrespected quran like your sant did. matheen can you not ban this guy when they dont allow any non-chamaar into their mandirs. Please it is my humble request put this racist bigots account under moderation before he destroys this thread with his hatred for non-chamaars and people who are good looking. Thanks.

................., as you justify the killing of innocents by your Sikh terrorist brothers?

.................. when your Sikh terrorist brothers kill innocents.

Can you provide evidence of your outrageous claims?

When have Sikhs killed innocents and when have we rejoiced in this?

Look forward to your reply.

ALL DURING KHALISTAN MOVEMENT IN INDIA WHILE TAKING INNOCENTS OF A PARTICULAR RELIGION OFF THE BUS AND KILLING THEM OR KILLING SIKHS WHO DIDN'T TOE THEIR LINE.

LATEST IS KILLING OF SANT RAMA NAND RIGHT IN GURUDWARA IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. NOW DON'T TELL ME HE DID BEADBI AND DESERVED THIS, BECAUSE TERRORISTS ALWAYS HAVE JUSTIFICATION AS THEY HAVE IN THIS CASE.

SINCE THEIR RELIGION SAYS JAZIA MUST BE PAID BY NON MUSLIMS, THEN IS THE KILLING JUSTIFIED AS YOU JUSTIFY THE KILLINGS DONE BY YOUR BROTHERS?

TERRORISTS SUPPORTERS ARE LIKE MOTHERS OF EVIL. YOUR SIKH BROTHERS STABBED INNOCENTS IN GURUDWARA AND TOOK A 7 YEAR OLD GIRL HOSTAGE AND USED GATRAS FOR KILLING.

THAT'S WHY SIKH TERRORISTS ARE SAME AS TALIBAN THOUGH A LOT CHEAPER AND LOW GRADE VERSION.

Here we go again..

How would you feel when someone come to your house and taunt you that you are HINDU not sikh as per hindu marriage act.

How would you feel when your mother tongue Punjabi taken away as prime language and treated as 3rd class language in front of you (guru angad dev ji promoted/created gurmukhi).

How would you feel when water rights taken away from your family?

How would you feel if your neighbor harassed your family members and local police is being biased and supporting them just because they are from same religion?

How would you feel if the local/national media is spreading false rumors about your house, your family, your privacy to the rest of the world (name callings & all other dirty professions)?

Harjit, you need to take some history lessons and on top of that you need to stay calm when replying. We know that you have grudge against Anandpur Sahib Resolution and majority of sikhs but don't be angry and i am sure whatever religion you follow teaches you to stay calm (full CAPS reply means you are jumping thru the roof). It also seems like you follow biased media news. Instead of following news, ppl, friends, relatives, family, dera blindly you need to use your own dimag to figure out stuff. But dimag without knowledge is also devils playground. So first step for you is to learn some basic books to get the knowledge and then come up to debate with others.

Hijacking beheading of innocent young sikhs of peshawar issue to pacify your ego or your hatred against sikh struggle movement is selfish act. If you want to discuss the struggle of 50's/70's/80's then open up a new thread.

It is so sad that peacel loving sikhs were killed. They were just spending their lives like many other common men and women who lead their daily lives in a peaceful manner and their lives were snatched by terrorism.

Well guys, how does it feel when terrorists kill your own...?

Do you feel the shame?

Do you feel like rejoicing now and calling terrorists "taliban soorma" or "taliban shahids", "great taliban" ?

Can you now somehow justify the kiiling of innocent sikhs based on Taliban's religion and process of taking "jazia" as Aurangzeb used to do, as you justify the killing of innocents by your Sikh terrorist brothers?

The feeling of pain and anger you are feeling right now, is same that is felt by others when your Sikh terrorist brothers kill innocents.

How do you claim that Khalsa will succeed in getting rid of Taliban when both of them commit and believe in religion based violence, force their will on others and commit terrorism. Both sikh terrorists today and Taliban kill those who don't toe their line and kill holy men of their own faith and other faiths. Talibans are your alter ego. They are you and you are them. People on this forum who support or justify terrorist activities by sikhs are basically Talibans.

At this point in history, there is absolutely no difference between Talibans and your Sikh terrorist brothers.

Actually you people are worse. They dumped the heads in gurudwara while your terrorist brothers kill right in gurudwara. Where did honor of Sikh talibans go when they kill in gurudwara? Shame shame.

May the killing of innocents In Pakistan bring some positive change in your attitude and let you see some sense even though I doubt that. May almighty not let their deaths go in vain.

wow. hate is strong.

i would reply to every single thing you said with evidence but you happen to make no sense :6

take a glass of water and then type again what you are trying to say and then we'll gladly counter your bullcrap "argument".

LATEST IS KILLING OF SANT RAMA NAND RIGHT IN GURUDWARA IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. NOW DON'T TELL ME HE DID BEADBI AND DESERVED THIS, BECAUSE TERRORISTS ALWAYS HAVE JUSTIFICATION AS THEY HAVE IN THIS CASE.

Well he did do beadbi, but as we now know, the main issue was over land held by the dera. If you want to discuss our fight against oppression in the '80s (many of your community were with the rest of the Sikhs, by the way) open another thread.

Sikhs have never done anything like what the Taliban do. Those Singhs were killed for refusing to convert.

harjits4

for your kind info sikhs did not lay claim to quran to form another faith and neither any fake sikh baba disrespected quran like your sant did. matheen can you not ban this guy when they dont allow any non-chamaar into their mandirs. Please it is my humble request put this racist bigots account under moderation before he destroys this thread with his hatred for non-chamaars and people who are good looking. Thanks.

apnepart2, I am not spreading hatred. I can empathize with you and the anger of sikhs. I don't need to hijack the thread. You people will make grandiose statements on this killing while it is their families who have to suffer.

My only comment is such killing is always justified by those who commit them in the same way you justify the killings of Saints. Everybody is allowed in our mandirs. You are welcome. Please come to Buta Mandi any time.

Don't be desperate to ban me, I am just showing you guys the mirror. I condemn this killing as I know how a mother, wife and children of those killed feel. I was in the thick of anti sikh violence in India and my best friends were all sikhs.

TIll date, no justice have been given to poor sikhs of tirlokpuri delhi because all of them were low caste sikhs. Those killed in Delhi were not sandhus, sidhus, dhillons etc. They were either mochis, blacksmiths, rikshawwalas. Whether you like what I say or not but this is the truth. Everybody in your sikh religion also wanted those leftovers to disappear somehow. Aren't you surprised that nothing has happened yet to those who committed violence?