Sant Ji'S Comeback

ladli-fauj

sant ji is shaheed, get a grip u fools. Do u think sant ji wud have let sikhi get to the state it is in now? U guys mention kathas, theres kathas where sant ji says the army wud never take him alive either.

SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA JINDABAD.

Move on guys, sant ji is a inspiration to all of us, they r shaheed, dnt disrespect them, but act on what they said, The same message as dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji maharaj.

fateh.

Mahan Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale will not be back but his ideology is certainly resurfacing of shattering the chains of slavery,his legacy is growing and getting stronger day by day.His blood spilt along with thousands and thousands through their Shaheedi this blood has is now inspiring a whole new Generation of Sikhs WORLD OVER

We Will Never Forget Our Great Leader Of The Sikh Nation ,A Son Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Who Stood Fighting Till Death Purja Purja Kat Mareh,Against One Of The World's Largest Most Powerful Armies.

he had said various times that the government would never take him alive and lets just say for arguments sake that he was captured by the government alive, what makes you think the nazi like government of india will keep sant ji alive for that long???

its also very disrespectful to bhindranwale when people keep saying that sant ji will be back because imo when you say that it means you consider sant ji to not be a shaheed .

Guest amar_jkp

Return of Sant Ji means return of his ideology and we are seeing his return . Sant ji pictures can be seen outside punjab too like Haryan and Delhi . He has already returned and we have to make sure that no one, Sikh or non sikh dare to say anything aginst Sant ji.

We have to make atmosphere where Challi gulli would think twice before saying anything against Sant ji.

I believe him to return as much i believe in jesus to return and judge people but i am sure if he returns today then 99% of people who claim to follow him or keeping his torch alive will vanish into thin air like 1984 only to come back and keep him alive again when hes gone. Situation will remain same.

sant ji is shaheed, get a grip u fools. Do u think sant ji wud have let sikhi get to the state it is in now? U guys mention kathas, theres kathas where sant ji says the army wud never take him alive either.

SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA JINDABAD.

Move on guys, sant ji is a inspiration to all of us, they r shaheed, dnt disrespect them, but act on what they said, The same message as dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji maharaj.

fateh.

um. . .do you know what you just said here let me translate: "long live shaheed (so basically not in there body) Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa" how can someone that is shaheed live long????

Sant Ji is not shaheed because

1) Before operation bluestar a bebe came upto Sant Ji and said that how will we know if you are shaheed or not after operation bluestar? Sant Ji then gave a bottle of jul (water) and said that if this water turns red like blood then i am shaheed and if it doesn't and stays the way it is (for those who don't no water is clear/see through) and the water did not turn red

2) during the attack some of the soldiers could have help Sant Ji escape, because there were a lot of places for Sant Ji to escape. Lets face it its the indian army what an american army could accompilish in two hours took the indian army three days.

3) what shastar is strong enough to kill a Sant. Baba Deep Singh Ji's head was cut off, was that it did the game end there. . .no Baba Ji got back up and started fighting. So I ask what bullet is strong enough, which bullet had the guts to kill Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

4) After the attack when asked the army if they captured Sant Ji, 1/3 of the army said his body was found "downstairs" in the langar hall (for those who haven't been to Harimandhar Sahib there is no downstair the only downstairs there is, is the Sarovar), 1/3 of the army said we found his body between the two Nishan Sahib's, and the final 1/3 said we have him in custody. Who are we gonna believe, truly if Sant Ji was Shaheed the government would have definetly showed Sant Ji's Body the only thing we have is a picture of someone's body. most people would probably look like the person in that picture, If I took a picture of my dad without his distaar and and his hair were open and he was lying down he would look like that person in the picture. Also there was a Singh that looked like Guru Gobind Singh Ji during Guru's Ji's time his name was Bhai Sangat Singh Ji and during the battle of Chamkur Sahib Guru Ji put their Kalgi on Bhai Sangat Singh Ji to fool the army to make them think Bhai Sangat Singh Ji was Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

5) A few years back there was a picture installed in the gallery in Amritsar (I think) and when that happened the government freaked out and started to say Sant Ji is back and sent the army into Amritsar. Whoa whoa whoa I thought the government was able to make Sant Ji Shaheed so why did the governement start freaking out they had no reason to freak out because in they said they had successfully killed Sant Ji

6) Baba Thakur Singh Ji and other Sant's predictions right now most Sants (I said most because the fakes are probably gonna say we can stop it by giving us 1000000000000000000000000 x 10^999999999 rupees) that there is going to be a Jang (war) in India soon and after the war there are going to be no more monay (people with haircuts) only Singhs Baba Thakur Singh Ji also said this and Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji Khalsa also said this 30+ before Sant Jarnail Singh Ji came into this world

Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji's Bachans: http://www.damdamitaksaal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25:sangats-experiences-with-sant-baba-thakur-singh-jee-khalsa&catid=24:spiritual-inspiration&Itemid=53

Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji's Bachans: http://www.damdamitaksaal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90:sant-giani-sunder-singh-jee&catid=34:episodes&Itemid=66

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's Bachans: http://www.damdamitaksaal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93:sant-giani-jarnail-singh-jee&catid=34:episodes&Itemid=66

nindhiks and people that believe Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is Shaheed take it away. . .