An Adult Discussion: On The Impact Of Muslim Demographics At Present And In Future.

wakeupUK

Babber. Sher

Please tell me what is dumb about the previous comment by kharaghsingh, why are you saying its dumb please explain yourself. It is easy to provide a comment like its 'dumb' without providing any disccusion points, yes I am challenging you to a discccuion on your thoughts on this topic !

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wakeupUK,

some of the things you have said are true to a certain extent. But, I think you are purely driven by you dislike for muslims.Plus, I also observe some paranoia .

Matheen,

I live in a Muslim country. I have also been reading about Islam for 10-12 years now. Trust me I know their mentality, how they think and see the world. Islam is the best brainwashing ideology we have on planet earth.

Many may not be terrorist, but many deep down millions support these terrorist , because they see them as defenders of Islam. Moderates have never had a voice in Islam(where were they?, when Aurangzeb was on the loose?). Neither have they ever had the guts to stand up again ts the radicals.(cause they will be seen as UNislamic)

You can not put the evidence that I have provided down to paranoia, plus I am not parnoid nor do I have dislike for Muslims, I have a dislike for the immoral and illegal things that Mulsims do more and more, whats wrong with that. What points have I made which show paranoia ?

You can not put the evidence that I have provided down to paranoia, plus I am not parnoid nor do I have dislike for Muslims, I have a dislike for the immoral and illegal things that Mulsims do more and more, whats wrong with that. What points have I made which show paranoia ?

I dont think it's paranoia. Our Gurus faught these extremists/muslims/call them whatever you want to in battle and won, it is not paranoia it is thinking about what is right, and this muslim population is getting out of control.

Sikhi is like what 500 years old, these Muslims have always commited crimes on humanity and anyone who does not follow Islam, our history shows this, even to this day they go around terrorising people and blowing up things/places, beheading Sikhs. This is all the info we need, we do not needs names of the individuals because then we would have a very long list maybe even endless because in this world there are not any/many of them that actually follow their faith for a religious reason, this is why they are all terrorists or in some way shape or form support terrorists, if none believers who they call kaffirs pay the ransom then they will spend it on illegal stuff like bombs to go blow up somewhere else, and if we asked for ransom from people who were not Sikhs, in this country that would be classed as being racist. This is just common sense, but it’s something that these extremists lack.

I think it is right that this topic has been raised and is being discussed because it will raise awareness, before i read this topic, i had not even thinked of it much, we are hardworking people, we work and pay tax for those that need it, but the majority of the population are these extremists and we pay the tax and we pay it for them? No way, this has to be stopped asap.

Guruvah said “some of the things that have been said are true to a certain extent. But, I think you are purely driven by you dislike for muslims.” Yes ok, we/i/some of us but not all of us (-i can only speak for myself) may dislike them and may base our decisions purely on this factor, but you seem to think otherwise, ok maybe i’m missing something here, tell me so what is it that they have done for this country or for any country? Or have they ever done anything positive? And it’s not like they’re learning from their mistakes either, they carry on doing it, even to this day and they seem to have no remorse about it. But then we’re supposed to say not all muslims are terrorists, i find that hard to do. Yes there were some real Muslims in the times of our Gurus like for example: Mian Mir, but now there are no true ones left.

And yes i agree completely with what has been stated here: “Many may not be terrorist, but many deep down millions support these terrorist , because they see them as defenders of Islam. Moderates have never had a voice in Islam(where were they?, when Aurangzeb was on the loose?). Neither have they ever had the guts to stand up again ts the radicals.(cause they will be seen as UNislamic)”

And about the Babber sher comment, what is dumb about my comment? Is it about the figures i stated for the muslim population, apoplogies but there’s too much of them to count so maybe i lost track somewhere, if you can correct the figures and tell me what you total i would be grateful.

I think maybe we also need to raise more awareness to those that cannot tell the difference between muslims and Sikhs because they think we’re all the same, may be we need to start educating others that we know that think like this.

kharaghsingh you have to be one of the most ignorant and ill informed posters i have come across in a while, how the bloody hell are you going to generelize population of 1 billion people on the actions of a few hundred? when you say stupid things like that do you really expect me to reply?

throughout your so called argument you have generalized the whole muslim population, and have said nothing but ridiculous statements like "I would say if someone even doubts 1% that most muslims are not terrorists or ar not supporting the terrorists in some way then they have some serious issues" and " this is why they are all terrorists or in some way shape or form support terrorists"...

really man? would you like to provide me with some evidence on how you came to the conclusion that most of the muslims are terrorists? or am i suppose to take you to be the spokesman for the 1billion+ muslims?

other than the fact that you hate muslims, you have failed to provide any solid evidence on how you came to the conclusion that most of the billion muslims are terrorists...all you are doing is saying the same thing again and again...muslims are terrorits...muslims are terrorists...blah blah blah