Ragi Darshan Lal In Uk

GPS

Ragi darshan lal is in UK after his failed mission in India. There were some gurnindaks to receive him at airport.

While some of them might be his relatives one of them was so called dal khalsa leader Manmohan singh.

It is time that such traitors are identified and not entertained by sangat.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A text that has been sent around states -

'Kirtan smagam by Pro Darshan Singh Ji on 19th March, Friday eve 7 to 8 at Miri Piri Gurdwara. The Broadway Southall. Please come to listen gurmat vichar and explanation about dasam granth issue. Satnam Singh. forward please.'

Isnt the person in the first picture the so - called jathedar of the AK47 Group in Southall - 2nd to left in black and white stripe top.

The person in the brown suit was also at the coventry meeting.

I think the sikhs in uk should boycott and protest against the event tommorow and make sure it does not happen in any way or form. He is a Dusht and a Patit now. He has no right to be at any gurdwara sahib.

All those who are associating with him should also be made tankhiyeh - especially halal meat belly Manmohan dal khalsa and Jaswant Singh Thekedar.

A text that has been sent around states -

'Kirtan smagam by Pro Darshan Singh Ji on 19th March, Friday eve 7 to 8 at Miri Piri Gurdwara. The Broadway Southall. Please come to listen gurmat vichar and explanation about dasam granth issue. Satnam Singh. forward please.'

Isnt the person in the first picture the so - called jathedar of the AK47 Group in Southall - 2nd to left in black and white stripe top.

The person in the brown suit was also at the coventry meeting.

I think the sikhs in uk should boycott and protest against the event tommorow and make sure it does not happen in any way or form. He is a Dusht and a Patit now. He has no right to be at any gurdwara sahib.

All those who are associating with him should also be made tankhiyeh - especially halal meat belly Manmohan dal khalsa and Jaswant Singh Thekedar.

Singhs of Uk!!! now it's your chance to show Darshan Laal what the Khalsa is made of. Show up there at the Gurdwara and make sure this event does not take place as Sri Akal Takht Sahib ordered. Darshan Laal can't speak at any Gurdwara.

Kick him out of Uk and if he goes to US or Canada the same will happen. Set the example Singhs. These fools want to make Gurdwaras personal property, show them its SatGuru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji house and shastr are standing up to hold this Throne.

Dear Sadhsangatji;

It has come to my attention “Professor” Darshan “Singh” who has been excommunicated from the Panth by Akal Takht, has been invited by Miri-Piri Gurdwara to hold a diwan.

According to the Hukamnamma from Akal Takht Sahib, all Sikhs are to not associate in any way with “Professor” Darshan “Singh”.

Dass would like to request to the Sadhsangat to protest and object against the decision of the Gurdwara. If this goes ahead, it is a slap on the face of the Sikh nation. How can anyone undermine the sovereignty of the Akal Takht, which was created by our beloved 6th Guru? It hurts me inside that we have gone so low and have no regard for authority no more, I felt like crying and I think we should talk to the police and see if we can peacefully stop this disgrace from happening. What are all the jathabandiya doing. We need to unite to stop this disrespect of Sikh principles.

Please sadsangat ji, do what is in your power to help stop this beadbi from happening, may Guru ji bless everyone in this morcha and help us obey Akal Takhts hukamnama.

Time of Programme - 7 to 8pm 19th march 2010

253-255 the Broadway

Southall, Middlesex UB1 1NF

020 8571 3926